What's new

The Curious Case of Tarek Fatah

Dude is a grifter.
It's a pretty easy gig, sell out your people to Hindu/Christen right, go on lecture circuits, rake in the $$$
He's not the only one, others did the same thing.
It's a good gig if you have no scruples.
Fatah has always been a grifter, he says what he says because he knows there are idiots in India who will pay him handsomely.

You can probably make a lot of money too doing the same thing......unless you have a conscious, in which case sell your soul for money may not sit well with you.

At this point I think he genuinely believes his own lies as he's repeated them so much.

Anyway, who cares about this racist idiot (he went on a rant against a black rapper who defended Islam).

Also don't forget his friend who hosts the TV Show TAG tv.

Tahir_at_Tag_Studio.jpg

Why are they all so ugly dude? 😭😭 Like idk
Almost all of these haram-khor type characters are ugly AF for some reason

Most of them are drug addicts that’s why. And I’m not saying that as an insult, they’re legitimately are on stuff like fentanyl.

Why are they all so ugly dude? 😭😭 Like idk
Almost all of these haram-khor type characters are ugly AF for some reason
Most of them are drug addicts that’s why. And I’m not saying that as an insult, they’re legitimately are on stuff like fentanyl.

A lot of these guys are heavy drinkers and heavy alcohol usage makes you age quicker and is bad for your features.

Dude is a grifter.
It's a pretty easy gig, sell out your people to Hindu/Christen right, go on lecture circuits, rake in the $$$
He's not the only one, others did the same thing.
It's a good gig if you have no scruples.

That was my mother's theory. Even though she is a Sindhi nationalist and at times anti-Pakistan and pro-BLA. She and Tarik Fatah were on good terms for the most part.

She also had pro-Indian sentiments at times, but she was more or less convinced he's on the payroll of the Indian intelligence.

I meant pressed.

If you had seen that other thread about "how to spot an inferiority complex ridden Indian" - this one is it. :sarcastic:

Perfect poster child.

Gets insulted every second in PDF - yet logs in every morning to get more and loves it.

"Yes Sir - may I have another !!"

Back
Top Bottom