What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

dont get me wrong ....i love my india and its diversity....but hate to see some southies esp gounder talking **** about punjab ....you should particularly see how they jump in support and show love to tamil terrorists in srilanka ...hypocrisy much ....!!
raavan is probably mad because of 1984 injustice .....i am against khalistan ,pro india and i am also supportive of good relations with pakistan

we dont hate sikhs,most of tamils dont support ltte just like most sikhs dont support khalistan seperatists,the 1984 riots was not as much a hindu sikh riot as it was a congress sikh riot,the congress wouldnt dare give justice as most of its supporters will be locked in jail and lose vote if they do that,thats their sh*t mentality

dont get me wrong ....i love my india and its diversity....but hate to see some southies esp gounder talking **** about punjab ....you should particularly see how they jump in support and show love to tamil terrorists in srilanka ...hypocrisy much ....!!

I am mad and rightly so because I made Pakistan my enemy just for your sake...just because those Punjabi Muslims butchered your ancestors and NOT because the Pakistanis did anything to me or my ancestors or my state men. I made Pakistaan my enemy because my country men (Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs) were harmed by them.

If you dont want india and wonder why Punjab joined India then I wonder why the **** should I consider Pakistan as my enemy as they have done nothing against me or my statesmen. You deal the **** yourselves.

Now coming to the Lankan situation I dont think Indira Gandhi was a Tamil when she openly supported them. Enough with your ridiculous logic.

we dont hate sikhs,most of tamils dont support ltte just like most sikhs dont support khalistan seperatists,the 1984 riots was not as much a hindu sikh riot as it was a congress sikh riot,the congress wouldnt dare give justice as most of its supporters will be locked in jail and lose vote if they do that,thats their sh*t mentality

Yeah , what happened when BJP came to power?? no justice??? actually godhra happened

I am mad and rightly so because I made Pakistan my enemy just for your sake...just because those Punjabi Muslims butchered your ancestors and NOT because the Pakistanis did anything to me or my ancestors or my state men. I made Pakistaan my enemy because my country men (Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs) were harmed by them.

If you dont want india and wonder why Punjab joined India then I wonder why the **** should I consider Pakistan as my enemy as they have done nothing against me or my statesmen. You deal the **** yourselves.

Now coming to the Lankan situation I dont think Indira Gandhi was a Tamil when she openly supported them. Enough with your ridiculous logic.

unable to comprehend or blind...i am all in for good relations with pakistan ....i didn't tell you to make pakistan an enemy

Yeah , what happened when BJP came to power?? no justice??? actually godhra happened

thats a different case although the govt could have done more to stop the riots but according to me most of the political parties have internal settlement between them regarding these cases just like what happened with lokpal bill

Going by that logic, what did we Hong Kong Cantonese ever do to you Indians? :lol:

It is my red flag and my Chinese face that designates me as an enemy to all Indians.

Tony Singh bhaapa nakli sikh ...lol ...:rofl::rofl: ... come to punjab son .....I belong to malwa ...city barnala

Last comment to this fake ***** you asked me if Tony Singh a real name yeah? shows how much you know go google a man also called Tony singh hare and when you do you will piss yr little chaddis.

Back
Top Bottom