What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

the point is people should be free to decide whom they want to live with......nothing should be made incumbent on them under the garb of nationalism
As a start, go to Beijing ,campaign for this and come back. True you are free to decide, you can always choose where you move to.

Arent you one who sees more in common with Pakistanis than indians ? Why did your grandpa come here...If you people so feel about punjabi unity he should have stayed there and 'enjoyed' the hospitality the Punjabi Muslims were showering on your lot in 1947.
Poda Poda velaye paaruda, don't waste time

yeah when ur arguments fail , label the guy as a khalistani......:rofl:

He is labeling you right, because in more than one of your posts you have talked about "your own land" which currently falls under the union of India.

It clearly shows you want to make a separate nation/country/whatever out of that land which currently falls under the union of India. This demand for separation was the main cause of Khalistan movement.

He, and Tony Singh both spotted you rightly.

the point is people should be free to decide whom they want to live with......nothing should be made incumbent on them under the garb of nationalism

That is the recipe for anarchy.

If that was followed there would 2000 nations in this world not 200.

And yeah no one forced you people to join India...You joined on your won volition when the Punjabi Muslims went berseck killing your lot.

That is the recipe for anarchy.

If that was followed there would 2000 nations in this world not 200.

And yeah no one forced you people to join India...You joined on your won volition when the Punjabi Muslims went berseck killing your lot.

Man dont say like your lot we not same like him he is a fake

Poda Poda velaye paaruda, don't waste time

Kadupethrar my lord. Ivanugalaka namma kashta patta otha ippo ivanuga romance panittu ..nammal vecu comedy panranuga.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Man dont say like your lot we not same like him he is a fake

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.It was not my intention. Sikhs in India are some of the most patriotic people and few fake Khalistanis in Canada dont define them. :)

Kadupethrar my lord. Ivanugalaka namma kashta patta otha ippo ivanuga romance panittu ..nammal vecu comedy panranuga.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.It was not my intention. Sikhs in India are some of the most patriotic people and few fake Khalistanis in Canada dont define them. :)
Yenna kodumayya idhu

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.It was not my intention :)

Enna ithu Chinna-pulla thanama irukku ..

ivanglae vechu vecchi comedy kimedy onnum pannalaiye?

You don't speak Balochi, Sindhi, Pashto either! Whats the similarity with them?

If it wasn't for Bengal and Punjab, India probably wouldn't even be partitioned.

If you are trying to say that both the Punjabs should have remained a separate individual country, not with India or Pakistan, then even that would probably not be feasible. Cause it would be a land locked country.

if it was not for the southern and eastern states ....British would have never occupied us ....Punjab was the last state to fall to british ....

This is what happened to people lucky my grandad escaped for India

**** this is so heart wrenching.Fathers beheading their own daughters to save them from muslim mobs :cry:

if it was not for the southern and eastern states ....British would have never occupied us ....Punjab was the last state to fall to british ....

Oh was it ?

Care to tell me who crushed the First Independence War (Sepoy Mutiny) in 1857 siding with the British ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom