What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

and if u butcher us post that and deny us justice just coz u r in majority we should just sit back and chilll?

its not the hindus that killed the sikhs,it was the congress party supporters
if sikhs wanted seperate land thes should have done it in 1947 and not later on as 1947 was the correct time for that and not 1960,1970,1980,1990,2000,2010,etc
the occupation of golden temple also was not a peaceful on but were trying for an armed rebellion,what else could one do,though the excessive use of power was not justified

the same happened in india as well. The most holiest of sikh temples was destroyed at amritsar. read some history if u will

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Remember this as well

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mZ7v-8Y8AoY/TgvZxCKJqpI/AAAAAAAAAmo/gMvTxoCww38/s1600/1984.jpg

AND also remember that the corner stone of golden temple was laid by a muslim.

Fake???thats the best u got

Lol your a fake one i know i aint gonna even chat to a Khalistani fake Pakistani like you

Now it is confirmed.

This guy is a Khalistani living in Canada who sees more in common with his ISI paymasters than his fellow Indians.

Unfortunately for you , the absolute majority of the Sikhs in India , whose opinion matters, dont think that way and are some of the most patriotic people in India.

BTW your Grandfather should have stayed on in Lahore with his Panjabi chums and enjoyed their hospitality. I wonder why he came to India !!

Now it is confirmed.

This guy is a Khalistani living in Canada who sees more in common with his ISI paymasters than his fellow Indians.

Unfortunately for you , the absolute majority of the Sikhs in India , whose opinion matters, dont think that way and are some of the most patriotic people in India.

It took you this long to know he a fake lol man i knew from his first post this man aint no Singh

Do you really believe that those issues are too separate to be discussed together. and its just not Punjab, tell me what cultural affinity Nagaland have with orissa

So, what's your point? A country should be made of a single culture/religion/caste/creed? Is it so? And yea, bdw, even Pakistan is diverse in terms of culture. Now, I don't need to explain the rest, do I?

Now it is confirmed.

yeah when ur arguments fail , label the guy as a khalistani......:rofl:

Arent you one who sees more in common with Pakistanis than indians ? Why did your grandpa come here...If you people so feel about punjabi unity he should have stayed there and 'enjoyed' the hospitality the Punjabi Muslims were showering on your lot in 1947.

So, what's your point? A country should be made of a single culture/religion/caste/creed? Is it so? And yea, bdw, even Pakistan is diverse in terms of culture. Now, I don't need to explain the rest, do I?

the point is people should be free to decide whom they want to live with......nothing should be made incumbent on them under the garb of nationalism

You don't speak Balochi, Sindhi, Pashto either! Whats the similarity with them?

If it wasn't for Bengal and Punjab, India probably wouldn't even be partitioned.

If you are trying to say that both the Punjabs should have remained a separate individual country, not with India or Pakistan, then even that would probably not be feasible. Cause it would be a land locked country.

Answer this please. Thank you :)

"Raavan" is not a Pakistani.

He bashes China all day long, and talks **** about us in most of his posts. What Pakistani would do that??

:rofl:.....lets not try to be over clever here... someone who bashes china does not become a better indian

Back
Top Bottom