What's new

The ChiPak Threat

Well I suppose "ChiPak" is better than being called "ChiComs" or "Chinks" like they do on Bharat Rakshak forum.

Last edited:
You can have all the squardons and fighters you want but the problem is that bhagora army will run at first sight of casulaty. On a ground 1 on 1 fight, Pakistani soldiers have fared better than the numerically superior indians..have you read the story of Maj. Shabbir Sharif??
The biggest difference in any war is the moral of an individual soldier. A solder who expect to return back home to his family has very little to give to war.

As if India, which needs Chinese training to make decent welding is capable of doing anything to rise. They should only concentrate on their plywood industry and launch a movie called "India Superpower 3000"

There is no need to heat this up...a lot of flaming will follow...can't you guys let out the steam and discuss ****?
South Asian emotions need no trigger to flow...
and get over your "more manly than thou" mentality hasn't done you any good...

all the figures...the squadrons would seriously mar the economy...
I mean we would feel the pinch...
we need to build this up from scratch...maintenance would be freakishly difficult...
I just hope it doesn't come to it...

haven't you learned lessons from Afghanistan?
Keyboard warriors never win real wars!
Simple question..have you gone to war yet>???
Where are the post 26/11 surgical strikes??
Actions speak louder than words!

Did you forget how we cleaned the mess in Kargil?

101023083732_chipak-Nov-1-NEW-New-2_Large.gif

^^ agreed

anyways i see just one problem, and that is the idea of an arms race, if india is to hold pakistan and and the same time defend against china it will HAVE to have more planes to throw at the boarder area so if india raise 55 squadrons china will surely see this as a very provocative move and certainly raise more squads too (given 55 is a very large increase and will be noticed) and so too will pakistan, but given Pakistani financial restraints that will be less of an issue, however china has more money to throw at this than india. thus they will need even more forces and so on and so forth.

Well I suppose "ChiPak" is better than being called "ChiComs" or "Chinks" like they do on Bharat Rakshak forum.

You should stop visiting Bharat Rakshak. Or even better, join the forum with a non-free account (that's mandatory there) and start answering them.

By the way, just one point: 'Chink' is a known derogatory term, I understand, but does the word 'Chicom' also have derogatory connotations? As far as I know, the guys at BR refer to the Communist Party of China government as 'Chicoms'.

You should stop visiting Bharat Rakshak. Or even better, join the forum with a non-free account (that's mandatory there) and start answering them.

I've seen what happens to any Chinese who dare to venture into BR. So I'll just stop reading it. :azn:

By the way, just one point: 'Chink' is a known derogatory term, I understand, but does the word 'Chicom' also have derogatory connotations? As far as I know, the guys at BR refer to the Communist Party of China government as 'Chicoms'.

If they use "ChiCom" to refer specifically to the CCP then fair enough I suppose.

The problem is, if any Chinese person stands up for the CCP (which most will do- including me) then they will be regarded as ChiComs or Chicom apologists.

Last edited:
OK both China and Pakistan won't mind if India goes for war against both of them at the same time or with one of them while the other one on the first one's back.

But at least change this term ChiPak. We are better with Sino Pak than this ChiPak. :angry:

:pakistan::china:

I don,t beieve Pakistan is a Serious military threat with or without Nukes.

Ok. Thank you.

In my book The well being of a nation, its political stability, education system, technology level, economy, GDP and Forex will give you an idea of a nations REAL strength.

Ok. Great.

Pakistan has failed in everyone of those factors.

Humm. Ok

This tells me this nation is utterly disorgnised, disfunctional from the ground up. Very importantly they cant make serious decisions about anything.

Acha. Ok.

They are a dividede nation between military generals with too much political power and rich powerful politicians raping the countries resources.

Humm. Ok.

DO THEY RESEMBLE,,, A WELL TRAINED ,,HIGHLY INTELLIGENT ,, quick thinking nation..

Well it's your opinion. How can we respond to an "intellectual" like you.

Too me they do not.

Achi baat hai.

India has nothing to worry about Pakistan is too busy fighting each other.

Great...

Now after all this now please ask your military to reduce the number of troops and forward bases with Pakistan. Obviously you don't have anything to worry about Pakistan. ;)

:lol:

OK both China and Pakistan won't mind if India goes for war against both of them at the same time or with one of them while the other one on the first one's back.

Not as sweet as it sounds....Ths is our worst case scenario and it is good to see that we are preparing for it..In fact our strategist always had that in mind......What is worth to ponder on is that if we are prepared for the worst and yet that worst did not come then handling India would be a bit more problamatic for adversary....

But at least change this term ChiPak. We are better with Sino Pak than this ChiPak. :angry:

Yeah probably

Not as sweet as it sounds....Ths is our worst case scenario and it is good to see that we are preparing for it..In fact our strategist always had that in mind......What is worth to ponder on is that if we are prepared for the worst and yet that worst did not come then handling India would be a bit more problamatic for adversary....

Well as both China and Pakistan feel your military, your strategy, your money. You can do whatever you like to do. Hopefully you won't do something dumb.

But anyways we definitely demand a better term than this ChiPak.

Well as both China and Pakistan feel your military, your strategy, your money. You can do whatever you like to do. Hopefully you won't do something dumb.
Yup, we certainly won't do something dumb and hopefully neither of our adversary.

But anyways we definitely demand a better term than this ChiPak.:pakistan::china:
As said i agree....

Back
Top Bottom