What's new

The Chinese Bayraktar

I don't think companies and countries have the right to copyright aircraft geometry and aerodynamic laws.
If that's true, then Turkey should pay China because the appearance of the Kızılelma is very similar to the J-20

This is weird, I feel like this logic only applies to china, if other countries do, that's a different case and you won't care.
1y0kcpfa2cy71.png
Wwdym it's a bullpupped F-22

We think Europeans and Indians are photocopies of each other.
Good for you, Hong Kong pirate

The tail and main fuselage form of the Çaldıran (TB-1) and TB-2 have optimized geometry and structure suitable for the missions in their class. In the development of UAV systems in Turkiye, tactical blocks were introduced as a complement to the TAI Anka-S BLOS MALE UAV systems, but their capabilities have evolved over time.

This tail type is not a Baykar invention, but a part of the optimized fuselage they have created as a whole. Baykar tech has been successfully productizing this form in tactical systems since 2008/10. However, development activities go back much further. The TB-3, a ship-based tactical system, has a similar form. Given the success of the TB-2 in the battlefield, it is only natural that other companies are working on the efficiency analysis of Baykar tactical blocks. The example given here is a Chinese company, but there are companies from other countries with a similar approach, and they are exhibiting mock-ups of hull designs quite similar to the TB-2 at various fairs.

It should be emphasized that China has made tremendous progress in the field of UAV systems and is carrying out very ambitious projects, especially in the strategic classes, some of which are experimenting with very new technologies. The fact that the Chinese company took the TB geometry as an example does not mean that there is no company China that develop similiar tactical system within this mission range. China has the understanding and policy to experimenting almost every successful productization abroad with domestic means and bring it to its industry.

Last edited:
The tail and main fuselage form of the Çaldıran (TB-1) and TB-2 have optimized geometry and structure suitable for the missions in their class. In the development of UAV systems in Turkiye, tactical blocks were introduced as a complement to the TAI Anka-S BLOS MALE UAV systems, but their capabilities have evolved over time.

This tail type is not a Baykar invention, but a part of the optimized fuselage they have created as a whole. Baykar tech has been successfully productizing this form in tactical systems since 2008/10. However, development activities go back much further. The TB-3, a ship-based tactical system, has a similar form. Given the success of the TB-2 in the battlefield, it is only natural that other companies are working on the efficiency analysis of Baykar tactical blocks. The example given here is a Chinese company, but there are companies from other countries with a similar approach, and they are exhibiting mock-ups of hull designs quite similar to the TB-2 at various fairs.

It should be emphasized that China has made tremendous progress in the field of UAV systems and is carrying out very ambitious projects, especially in the strategic classes, some of which are experimenting with very new technologies. The fact that the Chinese company took the TB geometry as an example does not mean that there is no company China that develop similiar tactical system within this mission range. China has the understanding and policy to experimenting almost every successful productization abroad with domestic means and bring it to its industry.

This bit. 100% true.

Chinese businesses and businessmen simply get onto it the next day. If there is a popular product, someone in China will start making one that looks similar the next day and offer to customers. Oftentimes there's a customer waiting for just such a thing. In this case, either an alternative to Baykar's supply for whatever reason including cost as the Chinese one may offer various levels of subsystems the customer can afford or would require.

Due to TB-2's sudden popularity and notoriety, I'm surprised there aren't dozens of TB-2 lookalikes being offered for export.

CH-3 UAV was one that was small, low tier and inexpensive that China produced and used in the past. Apart from that one I can't think of any in service with China or USA or UK, France, Russia that are in TB-2 class and cost parameters. Chinese drones makers would have been covering this gap as soon as Ukraine war TB-2 popularity begun even if it is not something PLA is interested in.

At least I can criticize my prime minister openly.

Can you criticize Xi Jinping? No, you can't and that's why many pro-China pdf members live in the west.
My uncle has been talking shit openly about Xi in China for years. Nobody hauled him to jail yet.

I love how you think nobody can criticize Xi in China when he's quite hated. Tell your prime minster to increase your education funding instead of grinding on dicks.

@Foinikas

In fact, Baykar was inspired by this "inverted V tail with twin boom form" from a small US drone imported to Turkey. ( RQ7 Shadow 600 ? ) An airplane is similar an another airplane. It is not important. However, if the codes inside are exactly the same, then we have a very serious security vulnerability. And it would be our fault, not China's.

Last edited:
I love how you think nobody can criticize Xi in China when he's quite hated. Tell your prime minster to increase your education funding instead of grinding on dicks.
I thought Xi was extremely popular in China 🤔

Btw I think the prime minister of Finland is a lesbian. Or ...something.

That is the established design just like with drones everyone copied Global Hawk and Predator. All flying wings converge on certain design aspects and elements. I mean to make it fly well with storage you can only do it certain ways. But that's the established design and the US was leading edge with those back in 2000s. Israel, Russia, UK, Turkey all copied those too. Iran copied them as well I should add.
What did Israel copy? Israel is a pioneer at UAV technology.

Oh hello comissar,how's the propaganda front?
Pissed off for how stupid you are? You yourself admitted you knew little about what's going on in China, but ignorance about China is the common trait of China haters.

Pissed off for how stupid you are? You yourself admitted you knew little about what's going on in China, but ignorance about China is the common trait of China haters.
What I said,I said because around the time Apollon was fighting with Chinese members here,I remember various members staunchly defending Xi and mentioning something about him being very popular.

What I said,I said because around the time Apollon was fighting with Chinese members here,I remember various members staunchly defending Xi and mentioning something about him being very popular.
If you judge everything about China by what you see and learn from PDF, what can I say, again, ignorance about China is a common trait shared by all China haters.

If you judge everything about China by what you see and learn from PDF, what can I say, again, ignorance about China is a common trait shared by all China haters.
Ignorance ignorance ignorance...so you're telling me that you don't like Xi? You're against him?

Back
Top Bottom