What's new

The brave 600 soldier of Pakistan who never came back!

so we were terror exporters before our birth ? what a shame man we involved in others matters when we were nothing , this is our mentality and we are suffering because of this .
So by your definition sir the resistance movements against colonial imperialists of local people and those who support them were all terrorism?
American war of indipendence against british, Umer mukhtaar against italians in lybia, 1857 war of indipendence, Balkans wars against ottoman rule, Chinese and malays against imperial japan, French Resistence against Nazis occupation.
Everyone is terrorist right? great

BTW on topic. It doesn't seem this is a credible news, sound more like brain fart from ZH conspiracy factory.

Tum nay konsa samjhnay k lia comment kia tha ;) BTW before partition there was no India either, it was British raj :-).

according to your madarssa education there was no India...but then i wonder why the British themselves referred to this country as INDIA:azn: and the Greeks, they too had a similar name for my country..the muslim kings called India as Hindustan while ancient Indian kings and people called it Bharat or aryavart....Damn :pissed:how can your madrassa knowledge about India be wrong? no?
something for you....
Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you can do some research about ancient India, but be warned it will shatter your wrong impressions about India's existence in the past...if you can take the shock then go ahead
btw happy Ramzan :-)

Last edited:
wow!! I just saw that on zaid hamid's comedy show.

Zaid hamid on Israel and pakistan

Jinaah - Indian.

Soldiers - Indian army

How the hell did they become Pakistani, before they even became Pakistani?

Same way Turks recognize who helped them in their war of independence.

so we were terror exporters before our birth ? what a shame man we involved in others matters when we were nothing , this is our mentality and we are suffering because of this .

Zaada bakwas na kar. :disagree:

carry on till remaining pakistan break apart

Pakistan will not break a part of irrelevant stuff such as this, anyway Muslims will always want to help other Muslims you and the other non-Muslims of Pakistan will just have to accept this.

Same way Turks recognize who helped them in their war of independence.

Zaada bakwas na kar. :disagree:

Pakistan will not break a part of irrelevant stuff such as this, anyway Muslims will always want to help other Muslims you and the other non-Muslims of Pakistan will just have to accept this.
1288821316651414.jpeg

Thats good to know. Can anyone tell me how many Pakistanis fought in Mughal & Greek army?

We have Pakistani's who even criticize their father of the nation. My God what a pathetic lot we have become.

yes sure i agree . qaid e azam or anyone they have no right to send fighters to other countries internal matters because qaid did it its mean its right ?

there were an struggle against the ''colonialism'' in ''Indonesia'' .... by the "Indonesians" ........ whats wrong in it

We supported the "Natives" not the "Foreign Suppressors Forces"

there were an struggle against the ''colonialism'' in ''Indonesia'' .... by the "Indonesians" ........ whats wrong in it

We supported the "Natives" not the "Foreign Suppressors Forces"
and our problem was?

Back
Top Bottom