What's new

The brave 600 soldier of Pakistan who never came back!

so we were terror exporters before our birth ? what a shame man we involved in others matters when we were nothing , this is our mentality and we are suffering because of this .

Oh so helping other countries fight for liberation is terrorism? hmm... Quaid e Azam was a terrorist? go back to drinking my friend...

Im sure they returned to what OUR COUNTRY... and considered a Quaid e Azam as their leader and not gandhi... assuming you are too stupid to understand.. i forgive you.

Yeah, I am sure you were sure - I don't think Jinnah was sure in 1945 that they would be returning to Pakistan though - I am sure that possibility is beyond your limited scope of intelligence.

Their awesome navy helped us in the 1965 war with India, cuz Indonesia has an awesome navy

That's nice.

The point is - assuming that if there was no partition as what happened in 1947 (I am sure that could have been a possibility too) then the men who died and the men who came back would have returned to Indian soil....anyways nice gesture by Jinnah though.

That's a very big 'if'.

Oh so helping other countries fight for liberation is terrorism? hmm... Quaid e Azam was a terrorist? go back to drinking my friend...
yes sure i agree . qaid e azam or anyone they have no right to send fighters to other countries internal matters because qaid did it its mean its right ?

yes sure i agree . qaid e azam or anyone they have no right to send fighters to other countries internal matters because qaid did it its mean its right ?
he helped his Muslim brothers, thats just like saying the Muslims who helped Turkey in WW2 were also terrorists LOL

Yes It was a very big 'If" in 1945.
nope, it was bound to happen LOL

Yeah, I am sure you were sure - I don't think Jinnah was sure in 1945 that they would be returning to Pakistan though - I am sure that possibility is beyond your limited scope of intelligence.

Im sure you are too retarded and that right now your *** is on fire for no apparent reason except the fact the 600 soldiers joined the Indonesians on the order of Jinnah ,,, just like soldiers from modern day fought for the Caliphate against the british... apparently none gave a shit abt india or gandhi ... and in 47 joined the Pak Army ... n not otherwise.

Retards also dont know anything about the created of Pakistan.. n think it was suddenly formed in 47...

he helped his Muslim brothers, thats just like saying the Muslims who helped Turkey in WW2 were also terrorists LOL
help muslims hhahahha as uzbek tajik arab muslims helping these days us :agree: same as our guys captured from Philippines to USA in terror activities to help others muslims ? today we were Asian tigers if we have no pain in back for others worst thing is our help to afghan brothers till now we bleeding .:rolleyes:

help muslims hhahahha as uzbek tajik arab muslims helping these days us :agree: same as our guys captured from Philippines to USA in terror activities to help others muslims ? today we were Asian tigers if we have no pain in back for others worst thing is our help to afghan brothers till now we bleeding .:rolleyes:
We shall continue to help them, it doesnt matter if they help us back, Indonesia repaid the favor in 1965, so thats good enough for me

Yes It was a very big 'If" in 1945. India weren't even sure that we would be getting independence forget the partition.

Statute of west minister 1931 already gave the sub continent a soverign legislative,world war 2 and the respective events...

we are fighters for rent even before our birth and still doing it . what a shame . can so,eone tell me what we earn to send air force in arab israel wars ? today india is enjoying weapons trade as jew support while we are happy to shutdown few junk mirages some 60 years old story.

Im sure you are too retarded and that right now your *** is on fire for no apparent reason except the fact the 600 soldiers joined the Indonesians on the order of Jinnah ,,, just like soldiers from modern day fought for the Caliphate against the british... apparently none gave a shit abt india or gandhi ... and in 47 joined the Pak Army ... n not otherwise.

Retards also dont know anything about the created of Pakistan.. n think it was suddenly formed in 47...

:lol:

As I said it's OK mate, Pakistan sent Pakistani soldiers to Indonesia when there wasn't even a Pakistan - I get that concept completely. I guess it must be the Ummah thingy.

Back
Top Bottom