What's new

The brave 600 soldier of Pakistan who never came back!

yes sure i agree . qaid e azam or anyone they have no right to send fighters to other countries internal matters because qaid did it its mean its right ?

There is a big difference between fighting against an another country and fighting for another country against colonial forces... you can understand that difference by "educating yourself"...

:lol:

As I said it's OK mate, Pakistan sent Pakistani soldiers to Indonesia when there wasn't even a Pakistan - I get that concept completely. I guess it must be the Ummah thingy.
on the other side they called bengali pilots pakistani which foght with isreal in 1967

There is a big difference between fighting against an another country and fighting for another country against colonial forces... you can understand that difference by "educating yourself"...
only label is changed before it was colonial forces now occupied forces . that was some one today our guys have pain to liberate Afghanistan

And the man you are doubting @Imran Khan drunkard is the one who creating the country you live in..

on the other side they called bengali pilots pakistani which foght with isreal in 1967

only label is changed before it was colonial forces now occupied forces . that was some one today our guys have pain to liberate Afghanistan

I really suggest you lay off that booooze.

coz they followed the orders of Jinnah and were from modern day Pakistan.. the few who survived were awarded by the Indonesian PM when he visited Pakistan,

@Men in Green POSTED IT ALREADY ..

P.S ZH is an idiot.

so thats why those pakistanis who are not from modern pakistan are still called as muhajir !

:lol:

As I said it's OK mate, Pakistan sent Pakistani soldiers to Indonesia when there wasn't even a Pakistan - I get that concept completely. I guess it must be the Ummah thingy.

No worries... you are too retarded to understand that stuff... im sure if asked by gandhi they soldiers would have shown him their middle finger.. the naked guy who used to be a british army ambulance driver n south africa.. :lol:

Indonesia-Pakistan-FTA.jpg

Tum nay konsa samjhnay k lia comment kia tha ;) BTW before partition there was no India either, it was British raj :-).

I gave up on the second post itself - so don't fault me - it was the hyper guy who was quoting me that took it so far. :D

P.S. I think it was called British India then.

No worries... you are too retarded to understand that stuff... im sure if asked by gandhi they soldiers would have shown him their middle finger.. the naked guy who used to be a british army ambulance driver n south africa.. :lol:

That naked guy got us the freedom that we enjoy today and I can see who's the retard here. :D

Back
Top Bottom