What's new

The brave 600 soldier of Pakistan who never came back!

How many saffron wearing lungi clowns fought for Hitler? Because you know they also believe their ancestors were Nordic Aryans.
Many. Subhash Chandra Bose was supporting Hitler against the British. He had his Army fighting against the Royal Indian Army supported by Hitler and Japan etc.
v14n2p-9_Montgomery3.jpg

Many. Subhash Chandra Bose was supporting Hitler against the British. He had his Army fighting against the Royal Indian Army supported by Hitler and Japan etc.
v14n2p-9_Montgomery3.jpg

So you do belong to the White Race.:lol:

Neither Bose was a religious maniac nor he went Berlin to support the Nazis. I wonder how many world leaders in the 40's had guts to say what Bose said about Hitler (that too sitting in Germany).

600 british indian army muslims went to fight for other muslims...whats the big deal ? why bring pakistan in it just because lal topi says so ?

Ask Indonesians why they didnt honour hindus but Pakistanis.

so we were terror exporters before our birth ? what a shame man we involved in others matters when we were nothing , this is our mentality and we are suffering because of this .
TROLLOL

human and wahabis have sent their volunteers in far flung battles in the name of honor, glory and booty before and after the creation of Pakistanis.

when that A-rab woman sent an SMS toHijaj Bin Yousaf from her captivity of Sindhi Hindu Zionist pirates.... Hijaj was really moved and he called off the skinning of some naughty Muslims and sent a force of marry men to Sindh for

you guessed it.
honor, glory and some booty.

Aparrently... even the poor muhajir dont give a..... abt you.. infact they pretty much hate your *** ...
@American Pakistani @Areesh @W.11 etc ask em yourself..

you forget to mention me here bro :pakistan:

those whom have nothing to do with conflict are terrorists or rented solders . indonesians were fee to fight . but tell me whom should be trailed for 500 indians death in conflict where india have nothing to do a small shit ? i think qaid is answerable here how can he throw 600 lives in garbage ?

well i have question here , what do you call American by throwing their armies into Afghanistan , iraq , somalia etc ?? last time i check somlians terrorist dont have ICBM to reach USA :rofl:

INA's mistreatment and the trial was paramount in forming of Pakistan too...learn your history boys.

Like I said muslims went for other muslims, where is the question of the hindu coming in between. in fact they should have thanked the british. Lal topi may write whatever he may, doesn't make him right though.

the british trained them, fed them, gave them uniforms and made them capable enough to fight for the Indonesian. Why thank the muslims or quaid alone ?

They deserted the British and joined the Indonesians.. Just like our soldiers didn't fight the Turks n prefered to die .

Back
Top Bottom