What's new

The brave 600 soldier of Pakistan who never came back!

and our problem was?

your own posting man ..... in this case "A man Nation of Value & Vission"

1288821316651414.jpeg

so we were terror exporters before our birth ? what a shame man we involved in others matters when we were nothing , this is our mentality and we are suffering because of this .

Fighting colonialism was not / is not / will not be terrorism. The soldiers followed orders of our Quaid. If you are calling them terrorists, then what does that make our Quaid?

hr cheez main naffa, nuksaan na dekha karain. Character sab say barh kar hota ha:)
Now this the most appropriate analogy /response to those who are questioning over Pakistan's support to Palestine and chanting that, 'Pakistan should mind her own business because we were supported by nobody '
Exactly mate,it is all about CHARACTER.
Salutations to those 600 souls.
Regards

Now this the most appropriate analogy /response to those who are questioning over Pakistan's support to Palestine and chanting that, 'Pakistan should mind her own business because we were supported by nobody '
Exactly mate,it is all about CHARACTER.
Salutations to those 600 souls.
Regards
We will help Palestine for sure. But not just yet. We first need to carefully rebuild our nation, once we stand on our feet we will be in a better position to dominate over some midget nations like israel.

wow!! I just saw that on zaid hamid's comedy show.

Zaid hamid on Israel and pakistan

Jinaah - Indian.

Soldiers - Indian army

How the hell did they become Pakistani, before they even became Pakistani?

Because Pakistan means five regions Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN...if they are from here..no matter what religion..no matter what centuary or what year then they are the sons of this soil and are Pakistani..meaning of the word Pakistan Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

Because Pakistan means five regions Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN...if they are from here..no matter what religion..no matter what centuary or what year then they are the sons of this soil and are Pakistani..meaning of the word Pakistan Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

Muslim league : founded in Dhaka (east pakistan) .. but the country they dreamed and struggled for had no place for them since inception !!

It is only because of nationalistic secular creatures like this chap above "Imran Khan" that Pakistan is dying and there is sympathy for TTP. Between secular anti-Islam creatures like this and the TTP ,Pakistan is stuck. Small wonder some choose the TTP over these.

This guy is a "senior member"?!

Muslim league : founded in Dhaka (east pakistan) .. but the country they dreamed and struggled for had no place for them since inception !!

Bengal was supposed to be a separate muslim country not Pakistan..it is what the British decided..and made two wings of one country....2000 km apart...never happened before in human history...Pakistan resolution of 1940 states one or more than one state..Chauddry Rehmat Ali named Pakistan based on five regions I mentioned... Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933
And even Sir Allama Iqbal...envisioned...a separate north western entity.... 1971 Bangladesh independence was natural.

Bengal was supposed to be a separate muslim country not Pakistan..it is what the British decided..and made two wings of one country....2000 km apart...never happened before in human history...Pakistan resolution of 1940 states one or more than one state..Chauddry Rehmat Ali named Pakistan based on five regions I mentioned... Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933
And even Sir Allama Iqbal...envisioned...a separate north western entity.... 1971 Bangladesh independence was natural.

Well then Bhutto and Mujib should have worked together to do what you are suggesting.

But I guess they were not different from Imran-Imran, Qadri-Qadir, and Abdullah-Abdullah.

punit bahi.

Kiya dialogue hai bollywood ishtyle.

I thought this thread've been over for long, but hey he's still living

Thats good to know. Can anyone tell me how many Pakistanis fought in Mughal & Greek army?

How many saffron wearing lungi clowns fought for Hitler? Because you know they also believe their ancestors were Nordic Aryans.

Back
Top Bottom