What's new

The beginning of the end of Iran is here

These are some of the Indians' thoughts on Iran going forward. Curious to hear Iranian opinions on the points brought up.

Listen I’m not even gonna be civil here . HEY SCUM change the name of the damn thread right now. You moronic India lenient scum. Wat do u mean the end of Iran ? You cow worshipping scum. Go back to your own s h i t t y forum. You don’t have any right , moral or inherited to come here nd name a thread so provocatively

Last edited:
Listen I’m not even gonna be civil here . HEY A S S H O L E change the name of the damn thread right now. You moronic India lenient scum. Wat do u mean the end of Iran ? You cow worshipping scum. Go back to your own s h i t t y forum. You don’t have any right , moral or inherited to come here nd name a thread so provocatively

Why is your checkered lungi getting knotted Bangla?

Cheers, Doc

anti Pakistani sentiment.
Utter Rubbish,not everything is about pakistan you know.....then again maybe you dont.[LOL!!]
The basis for iranian-indian ties was a little thing called The Non-Aligned Movement,it used to be a bit of a big deal back in the dark days of the cold war,tho frankly I`m not surprised that you`ve probably never heard of it as during the cold war pakistan was a part of the so called :usflag:"Free World":usflag::haha::rofl::sarcastic:
Iran for its part showed considerable and commendable political maturity by attempting to have good relations with both nations,despite the fact that one was non-aligned while the other was aligned with its mortal enemy the united states.Under those circumstances I doubt that anyone would`ve been surprised in the least much less blamed iran if it had taken a strongly pro india bias in all of its dealings with pakistan......however it did not,and frankly that says a lot about iran.

Hey idiot , wat the hell are u saying? Wat is the term bangla? It’s Bengali or Bangladeshi. I don’t expect a traitor to have in depth knowledge of anything. How does it feel being a traitor ? Cowardice leads to treason. Where do u even find the guts to respond to me punk? You are a moron if u defend scumbags coming here talking crap

Why is your Hilsa wagging here is what I'm asking Bangla?

Cheers, Doc

What the hell do u know abt my heritage? I’m glad I’m not you. I have loyalties unlike you.

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit about the heritage of any lungi.

You are the one who started getting abusive here.

Everyone is just having a good laugh.

Now piss off.

Cheers, Doc

where are ur loyalties? Since u have the colours of IRAN. But ur here defending cow piss. Why don’t u put up the Indian flag? YouR teeth must be yellow from Drinking all the go- mutra (Cow piss) exclusively brought to u from India.

Why is a Bangla on a thread about Iran and India?

My flags or loyalties are mine. Why is your noodle Hilsa wagging in your lungi?

Cheers, Doc

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit about the heritage of any lungi.

You are the one who started getting abusive here.

Everyone is just having a good laugh.

Now piss off.

Cheers, Doc

you tell me to piss off? You think Ppl act the way u do ? You are a sell out rat. U wanna go after me , ur getting it 1000 times harder. After all wat is there to respect about a disloyal coward? Which is wat u are

Why is a Bangla on a thread about Iran and India?

My flags or loyalties are mine. Why is your noodle Hilsa wagging in your lungi?

Cheers, Doc

Listen rat. If u had brains , don’t u think ud be loyal to ur country? My ancestry is rooted in Iran. My ancestors were immigrants Nd settled were they settled to preach religion Nd culture. So yeah shut up. I’m more Iranian then ull ever be. So shut it. A rat doesn’t have the mental construct to understand these things

you tell me to piss off? You think Ppl act the way u do ? You are a sell out rat. U wanna go after me , ur getting it 1000 times harder. After all wat is there to respect about a disloyal coward? Which is wat u are

Listen rat. If u had brains , don’t u think ud be loyal to ur country? My ancestry is rooted in Iran. My ancestors were immigrants Nd settled were they settled to preach religion Nd culture. So yeah shut up. I’m more Iranian then ull ever be. So shut it. A rat doesn’t have the mental construct to understand these things

So you're a mulla.

Thanks for confirming.

I have nothing in common with you. I'll leave it there.

Cheers, Doc

So you're a mulla.

Thanks for confirming.

I have nothing in common with you. I'll leave it there.

Cheers, Doc

How will u have anything common with a Persian Lion? Traitors are rats . You wanna ride America’s Harley Nd discredit ur own nation the way u do ? How are u different than the agent of an enemy of ur country . Keep ur lil mouth shut. Have sum shame.

How will u have anything common with a Persian Lion? Traitors are rats . You wanna ride America’s Harley Nd discredit ur own nation the way u do ? How are u different than the agent of an enemy of ur country . Keep ur lil mouth shut. Have sum shame.

:lol:

Cute mulla.

Apni lungi sambhal. Hilsa dikh raha hai.

Cheers, Doc

every country that has foreign investment becomes client State ? Even USA has Saudi investment , so does this mean they are KSA client State ? Dumb Indians, and their dumb logics .

A video full of lies created by individuals and most probably promoted by Zionists. nothing more, nothing new.

And about India and Pakistan, recently both of them were neutral against anti-Iran resolution in IAEA.
So I don't give a shit about either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom