What's new

The beginning of the end of Iran is here

A video full of lies created by individuals and most probably promoted by Zionists. nothing more, nothing new.

And about India and Pakistan, recently both of them were neutral against anti-Iran resolution in IAEA.
So I don't give a shit about either.

Cool.

But India has now US assets

You promised inteqam sakht.

A video full of lies created by individuals and most probably promoted by Zionists. nothing more, nothing new.

And about India and Pakistan, recently both of them were neutral against anti-Iran resolution in IAEA.
So I don't give a shit about either.
This channel is india origin

Cool.

But India has now US assets

You promised inteqam sakht.
Our leader said revenge is to drive US out of our region and as he emphasized in his recent meeting with Iraq prime minister, we will do it definitely.

India can give a base to US as well (instead of Pakistan), as long as it's not in our region, we don't care.

This channel is india origin
There are both pro-Iran and anti-Iran entities and individuals in India, it means nothing.

The beginning of the end of Iran India is here
Fixed the thread title :tup:
d6ea88d7e899e56ab3975a0e1e92800892fe147d15d498cf86bec0bf30f355ef.jpg

China is winning the soft diplomacy in Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and a large chunk of Africa.
China needs to try such moves in the east too. The complex overlapping claims between many countries like Phillipines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. can turn out to be a real headache for China...especially in the long run when more and more these countries start increasing their military cooperation and possibly even band together with US/Australia/Japan/India.

- With the US...conflict is bound to happen bcuz no established superpower would like another country challenging its status.
- With Japan(especially Japan being in US camp)...given the Japanese history(invasion of China and war crimes)...there can be no peace(as neither China nor Japan would be willing nor trust each other).
- With India...India is not going to amicably resolve territorial disputes with China...and is becoming more US aligned...so no peace there either.

But with Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Phillipines, etc. China can(and should) try to work out something before it's too late. This will keep them from wanting to join the other side. It would be increasingly difficult to balance all of it once that happens.

Our leader said revenge is to drive US out of our region and as he emphasized in his recent meeting with Iraq prime minister, we will do it definitely.

India can give a base to US as well (instead of Pakistan), as long as it's not in our region, we don't care.

There are both pro-Iran and anti-Iran entities and individuals in India, it means nothing.
sorry but, they r pro Persia(aka pro-Zoroastrians) rather pro IRI...
I deal with em every day then and I know em.
(The guy below,first, he called Muslims r terrorist..so I called him hinduvata terrorist.
Its a personal obligation, noting related to this forum. I was checking his opinion on iran as faking myself being iranian.)
india.png

Last edited:
Angry India?

There is no other civilization that was beaten more times than Indian civilization

First Aryans invade India and bring Indo-european speech

then Achaemenid Persians occupy northern India

then Alexander the Great occupies northern India

then Greco-Bactrian kingdom from Afghanistan invades India

then Kushan Empire from Central Asia invades India

then Arabs invade northern India

then Mahmud Ghaznavi from Afghanistan makes multiple invasions of India

then Ghurids from Afghanistan invade India and found Delhi Sultanate

then Tamerlane from Central Asia invades India

then Babur from Central Asia invades India and founds Mughal empire

then Nadir Shah of Persia invades India

then British turn it into a colony

Conclusion is that entire history of India is a history of how it was beaten by others.

Last edited:
sorry but, they r pro Persia(aka pro-Zoroastrians) rather pro IRI...
I deal with em every day then and I know em.
(first, he called Muslims r terrorist..so I called him hinduvata terrorist.
Its a personal obligation, noting related to this forum. I was checking his opinion on iran as faking myself being iranian.)
View attachment 656113
Most if not all anti-Iran people claim to be pro-persia.

This new Iran is the strongest and fastest advancing country in our history, so when they claim to be pro-persia, they just want to hide their desire for moral corruption. If there was no Islam in Iran, then they would reveal their desire of moving from past (Persian-heritage) to west atheist culture which they call it modernization.

the youtube channel name is

The Frustrated Indian..

sweet heavenss.:crazy:
OMG You`re right!,that IS its name
"TFI - English from the house of 'The Frustrated Indian' - India's most loved social media brand is global politics through India's lenses. Follow us for sharp analysis of Indian and global politics."
Holy Sh!t thats funny:sarcastic:
Those poor,poor frustrated indians.......:tsk:

OMG You`re right!,that IS its name
"TFI - English from the house of 'The Frustrated Indian' - India's most loved social media brand is global politics through India's lenses. Follow us for sharp analysis of Indian and global politics."
Holy Sh!t thats funny:sarcastic:
Those poor,poor frustrated indians.......:tsk:

Looking at the millions of frustrated subscribers they have on facebook twitter and youtube...
this is going to turn into a movement soon
the Young frustration movement.
The world would start browsing ..How to overcome Stress and Frustration.

Every time I see Iran and China cooperating I pop a rod. Can't wait to bring back the Tang and Sasanid dynasties

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom