What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

I doubt Saudi Arabia will do anything to Hezbollat because of Iran who controls them, I think because they fear Iran's influence in the region for three obvious reason. They saw how Iran stood up strong for eight years during the war between 1980 to 88, Saudi Arabia failed to handle the situation alone during the Kuwait invasion and hundreds were killed against the rebels in Yemen. The Saudi's or the GCC doesn't have any experience in modern warfares and the equipments they own are for shows. I wouldn't advice them to confront Iran alone unless if they can form a coalition force.

What they meant by serious measure is arming the opposition groups to quickly weaken the regime's force and Hezbollat. So, it's just a minor news.

You mean Saa'dah war? Well, the RSF had lost 127 soliders against thousands of Hauthis.

As for the Gulf war, the SNG defeated Sadam troops in less than 3 days of of their invasion to Khafji. The RSF played a significant role as well in the liberation of Kuwait as well. The problem was that Sadam's military was the 5th strongest military in the World while the RSF was too small.

Iran fought Sadam for 8 years and gained nothing from the war but a massive casualties, so IDK what are you talking about.

KSA isn't interested in any military confrontation with any country in the world, but if Iran becomes the aggressor then the consequences will be extremely severe for the mullahs' regime.

Eventually there will be role reversal. Mecca and Madina will be administrered by an Iranian Shiite cleric, and it is we who get to watch your behaviour closely. hihihi

Over our dead bodies will that happen.What do you plan to do with it Majoosi? Bomb Ka'aba like you tried to do in 1987 when Iranian pilgrims were caught with c4? We have had enough of your nonsense.You are nothing.Make no mistake , You have SURELY awoken a sleeping giant.We will kill your dog Assad ,then we will kill his master Khomeni !

Long live the Sheikh's in Saudi Arabia.Allah has chosen them to protect his home

We shall see! ;)

LoLz. You'd better not to look for a confrontation with us. You categorically are outclassed militarily and I doubt Iran is willing to commit suicide anyways.

Over our dead bodies will that happen.What do you plan to do with it Majoosi? Bomb Ka'aba like you tried to do in 1987 when Iranian pilgrims were caught with c4? We have had enough of your nonsense.You are nothing.Make no mistake , You have SURELY awoken a sleeping giant.We will kill your dog Assad ,then we will kill his master Khomeni !

Long live the Sheikh's in Saudi Arabia.Allah has chosen them to protect his home

Iran terrorism shows how coward the Mullahs really are.

and what is gaol of this Giant ...... I find out that you Wahhabi never ask this question from yourselves and always ignore this ...

what is the goal/subject !?

You bring up a good point and this worries me about Saudi Arabia too now that Turkey has closer ties with the Saudis. Do they want a monarchical, sunni, Saudi-led Middle East? I'll pass.

FaujHistorian said:
Q2. What did Makkans do to the residents (mostly Muslims) of Medina before such raids

Q3. What did Makkans do the Muslim residents (a minority group) of Makkah.
I knew about the event when Muslims were forced to leave mecca in face of constant harassment. My point was completely different.

I knew about the event when Muslims were forced to leave mecca in face of constant harassment. My point was completely different.

See you are confusing different times and different events.

You just mentioned events BEFORE Hijra 1.

Even though the raids on Makkan caravans took place in AH-1 and 2, Makkans launched at least 3 major attacks on Madeena.

Why on earth you mix two sets of events while completely disregarding their time and place?

Are you so biased against Mohammad pbuh that you refuse to recognize chronological order of things?

Are you? or are you not?

It is a shame that

So many "EDUCATED" Indians and Pakistanis come on these boards, quickly forget all their education, and start behaving as if they are graduates of mad-house madrassah, with eyes wide shut, ears closed, and mental faculties all dumped in the sewer of hatred and prejudice.

Sorry to sound harsh, but you are spreading ignorance and with so much insistance.

OK, I respect you.

Here is a bit of chronoligal order. so you understand how certain events took place.

Before Hijra year 1-10 (613-623 AD): Persecution of Muslims in Makkah. So they start fleeing to other places and countries

Hijra year 1 (623 AD): Mohammad pbuh leaves for Madina

After Hijra (AH) Year 2 (624 AD): Makkan launch first major attack on Madeena (Badr war)

AH Year 3 (625 AD): Makkan launch second major attack on Madeena (Uhud war)

AH Year 5 (627 AD): Makkan launch third major attack on Madeena (Khandaq war)

AH 1 through AH 5 (623-628 AD): Makkans constantly Harrass and besiege Madeena city and caravans

Unfortunately you are focused on only the 3 raids by Mohammad pbuh's followers (during AH-1) while completely ignoring their context. Completely disregarding of what Makkans were doing or planning to do.

You also ignore

AH 6 (629 AD) the treaty of Hudaibiya that shows Mohammad Pbuh signed up on the peace agreement that clearly favored his opponents from makkah.

thus ending the hostilities.

Your behavior and insistence on one-sided and prejudiced view is a sad reflection upon and otherwise edcated and intellectual Indians.

Really really sad.

FaujHistorian said:
Q1. Was anyone forcibly converted to Islam during these raids. .

Depend on your definition of force.

Persian conversion to Islam would be an important example of role force plays in advancement of a religion......

OK. So first you discuss 632 AD events.

When I asked specific question about supposedly forced conversions in 623 AD,

you jump off to 644 AD.

What's wrong with you my dear.

Have you just said good bye to all your training of logic and history?

Please do not feel bad. So many Indians (most Hindus) behave just like Islamists because both of these groups are so prejudiced that they do not care about reality. They all make up their own reality.

And that's my friend utterly shameful.

utterly "udderly" shameful.

I don't care bro how many Saudis or Iranians are at each other's throat ....

What you say is the sign of arrogance combined with sheer ignorance.

Please carry on your work dear. Carry on.

here in subcontinent we have enough flag bearer's Ummah who would take sides on sectarian difference on a purely ethnic issue.

There are plenty of flag bearers of this $tupid Ummah. I agree.

But then

they are outnumbered by the flag bearers of Hindutva brigand.

I am just asking you have the view of two sides.

You only be a ****-eyed at your own cost.

Thank you

Saudi Government is not a Sunni Government. They are Wahabi / Salafi Government. Remember this important fact.
First of all, Saudi Arabia needs Democracy first. Then only the real Sunni people will be able to share the power & they will not allow Wahabis / Salafis to kill people & destroy religious sites in the name of Islam.
The 80 year old Monarchs & Kings & Ministers should be thrown in Arabian Sea.

The problem is these kids are not grown up enough to be able to handle democracy.

Nowhere am I excusing the behavior of the ayatollahs or the mullahs.
In fact, my whole point throughout has been to blame these opportunists on either side.

Well then why even we argue. This is the same thing I have been saying.

If a bunch of Jews and Germans were at each others' throat as revenge for WW2, and you came along and justified their actions, then it would be wrong..

No justification. at all. A historian never justifies. Just reports. Please remember that.

I am just reporting the $hit that has been around for a long long time.

Don't want to push it under the rug.

That's all.

The title should be "Financiers of Wahabi Terrorism Awakening with the Approval of their Western Masters"

The deviant animals try so hard to label themselves Sunnis. How pathetic!

When I read your comments it makes me wonder when the brainwashing process started in your life.

The title should be "Financiers of Wahabi Terrorism Awakening with the Approval of their Western Masters"

The deviant animals try so hard to label themselves Sunnis. How pathetic!.

yeap.

But you will be lapping the same $hit if they were financed and supported by and waiving terrorist flags of North Korea.

Oh no please don't do that, dieing would be hazardous for your health, what's more is FYI Khomeni's demise occurred 25 years ago therefore I guess you need to change your plan.

One side of scene we see Iran and Syria on the other side we've got terrorists funded trained and armed with Saudi, Qatar, Jordan the USA, Britin and their allies and after two and half years you still insist that we are nothing?

P.s: swear to almighty God you are still asleep.

Oh no please don't do that, dieing would be hazardous for your health, what's more is FYI Khomeni's demise occurred 25 years ago therefore I guess you need to change your plan.

One side of scene we see Iran and Syria on the other side we've got terrorists funded trained and armed with Saudi, Qatar, Jordan the USA, Britin and their allies and after two and half years you still insist that we are nothing?

P.s: swear to almighty God you are still asleep.
As always, you're wrong.
The West have never sent a single bullet till now, only KSA, Qatar and Libya sent arms, and indeed FSA managed to rub their faces with mud. You are losers and meant to be losers, so you lie and over exaggerate your enemies strength to find excuses for your constant failures.

OMG. The number of Wahhabi al qaida terrorist members in this forum is increasing everyday.

Stop labeling Muslims Rafidi. A minority should seek recognition of Muslims not be rude with them, you're alienating yourselves more everyday from Muslims more than you are already alienated.

Back
Top Bottom