What's new

The Awakening Sunni Giant (Recomended)

May Allah (swt) bless you. Saved a lot of time for others to explain it.

Let them live in illusion, under sanctions, poverty, a drug and crime infested society, growing political irrelevance (their proxies are falling one by one), growing hatred in the Arab and Sunni world while we have among the fastest growing economies in the world and good ties to virtually every country that is not worshipping personal cults (Twelvers) and ruled by wannabe "Arabs".

I'm just telling the truth, am I right @muse? :partay: @muse seems to understand Saudi existential threat, and yet admitting, albeit indirectly, Saudi powerful influence. He understands that what Saudis say go on everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you put it that way then yeah Iran has been getting the short end of the stick for a while now. :coffee:

Although comparing the houthis to the Taliban is getting carried away as Taliban is in a different league compared to anything the Houthis were capable of mustering up.

Also Taliban has the advantage that they can slip between two countries because of poor borders.

Agree, they're tough fighters though and heavily armed. The terrain was greatly in their advantage. Extremely rugged high mountains.

Y..... regarding Huthi war in 2009, Saudis fought Taliban-like militias who are heavily armed and who as well fight from harsh terrains, but they got crushed and begged for ceasefire, while the USA have been fighting in Afghanistan for 13 years and couldn't defeat the militias.

Houthi comparison with Talib@stard is not valid.

The real comparison if at all is the Qaida branch yemen and Saudi.

And

believe me,

KSA forces will not be able to tackle them easily.

Reason is not that KSA forces are any less competent.

The problem is with the popular ground support for Qaida in those areas.

This is why

KSA is relying heavily on CIA's drone program instead of sending in the troops.

peace

I'm just telling the truth, am I right @muse? :partay: @muse seems to understand Saudi existential threat, and yet admitting, albeit indirectly, Saudi powerful influence. He understands that what Saudis say go on everybody.

Well, every sane person knows the realities very well. That some of the users that belong to a certain sect want to invent new facts to hide those truths is not really our problem. We live in the reality and they can live in their fantasy world for all I care.

All their delusions of KSA ever losing it's current very big economical, cultural, social, geopolitical, strategical and most importantly religious importance and influence is just a consequence of their daydreaming.

Unless they suddenly remove their country geographically and thus obtain a similar geopolitical strategic location, suddenly find as many natural resources and the potential for wind and solar energy, suddenly buy all of KSA's ENORMOUS investments outside and inside our borders, remove Makkah and Madinah from Hejaz or change the ancestry and ancestral/cultural/linguistic ties of 300 million Arabs then we might talk. Until then it is just empty talk but quite funny.

It reminds me of some Zionists dream of a Greater Israel which ironically would have most of it lands in current day KSA:

2uyllb7.jpg

:omghaha:

Houthi comparison with Talib@stard is not valid.

The real comparison if at all is the Qaida branch yemen and Saudi.

And

believe me,

KSA forces will not be able to tackle them easily.

Reason is not that KSA forces are any less competent.

The problem is with the popular ground support for Qaida in those areas.

This is why

KSA is relying heavily on CIA's drone program instead of sending in the troops.

peace

My friend, the war was ended four years ago with Houthi submission to Saudi conditions for ceasefire. Qaeda role was little back then. I hope you understand that it's 2013. As for drones, it's part of American war on Qaeda. Again, Saudis are incompetent but managed to bring Houthis down on their knees in less than a year.

@al-Hasani you laugh at the zionist plot but they are still working on it. Best be vigilant. :police:

You're wrong my friend. The KSA have been slapping Iran ....

1- The KSA was the main financier of Qadisya 2 war, and Iran couldn't do anything about it except moaning.

2- In 1986 two Iranian jets were shot down and Iran couldn't do a damn thing about it.

3- In 1988, 400 Iranian terrorists were killed after they tried to ruin Haj, and yet Iran couldn't do anything except moaning.

4- After 1988, Iranians were banned from Haj for two years until they abode by strict Saudi rules, and again, Iran couldn't do anything about it except submitting to Saudis.

5- In 2009, Saudis crushed Houthi terrorists and again again, Iran did nothing other than yelling and crying.

6- In 2011, the KSA and other GCC played a decisive role in imposing tough sanctions on Iran, as they wouldn't have worked out without their consent to make up an shortage in oil supplies.

7- Without KSA and GCC arm, media, diplomatic and political support for Syrians, their uprising wouldn't have survived.

8- The KSA and GCC forces entered Bahrain and Iran & sellouts couldn't do anything except getting crazily mad.:partay:....

Even though you list these points as if KSA was "slapping" Iran.

But in reality,

All these are the things where KSA played on the back foot in defensive mode.

Nothing wrong with being on the defensive mode. Perhaps a gentle human being would be so.

However KSA cannot go into the Iranian strongholds around ME and slap Iran.

No way.

Reason is that KSA doesn't have history of being an empire, and thus it doesn't have people and capacity and intellectual strength AT THIS POINT, to actually go after iran.

another important factor is the simple ratio of population.

Iran beats KSA by more than 2 times (almost 3 times).

Believe you me, if Iran was not being internally forked by Mullahs and Commies, this country would have been a giant in the region.

Unfortunately iranian people $tupidly chose the wrong type of leadership

And

now poor thangs are paying a HUGE price.

On the other hand

Saudis are sticking with the King. And I think it is a wise choice.

I know it sounds counter intuitive. But the end result is more than enough to prove who is wrong and who is right from the perspective from within the country.

peace

My friend, the war was ended four years ago with Houthi submission to Saudi conditions for ceasefire. Qaeda role was little back then. I hope you understand that it's 2013. As for drones, it's part of American war on Qaeda. Again, Saudis are incompetent but managed to bring Houthis down on their knees in less than a year.

Can you give a source for this, afaik Houthis still maintain control over some parts of Yemen.

You know they do not know that they are even wahabis right? They think they are sunni and wahabis is the outside term someone made up for them. I heard you cannot search Muhammad ul Wahab in the kingdom, that may explain it. :cheesy:

Yes I understand it - fortunately most Muslims live outside Arabia and this accounts for them being rational (at times, they are Muslims after all) As for the Wahabi, they are playing with fire, they come on this forum and say outrageous things, but at the end of the day, they know that all of this is a disguise to save Al-Brince's throne - so in a way, they think they don't have a choice, they are between a rock and hard place, to speak -- so they have to rationalize the only route left to them, they have to justify that route and the fact that they cannot and do not have options.

Incredibly they think this is evidence that they are in fact secure instea of realizing that daily they make themselves more insecure.

Can you give a source for this, afaik Houthis still maintain control over some parts of Yemen.

Houthis flourished again after he chaos in Yemen, it's not like Saudis obliterated them, they were just defeated.

Yes I understand it - fortunately most Muslims live outside Arabia and this accounts for them being rational (at times, they are Muslims after all) As for the Wahabi, they are playing with fire, they come on this forum and say outrageous things, but at the end of the day, they know that all of this is a disguise to save Al-Brince's throne - so in a way, they think they don't have a choice, they are between a rock and hard place, to speak -- so they have to rationalize the only route left to them, they have to justify that route and the fact that they cannot and do not have options.

Incredibly they think this is evidence that they are in fact secure instea of realizing that daily they make themselves more insecure.
We Muslims are pro Saudis especially regarding Syria and Iran, Shia only speak in the name of Shia, and please don't speak in our names ever again, thanx Muse. :)

What you say is the sign of arrogance combined with sheer ignorance.

Please carry on your work dear. Carry on.

There are plenty of flag bearers of this $tupid Ummah. I agree.

But then

they are outnumbered by the flag bearers of Hindutva brigand.

I am just asking you have the view of two sides.

You only be a ****-eyed at your own cost.

Thank you

It wasn't a cheap shot man ... m not that kind of guy who fly on the right wings if u know what i mean

An you my dear are spreading constipated conspiracy theories just like so many America-settled pakistani Islamists.

Sorry you do not know me personally so do not try and pass judgement on me by calling me an Islamist. Just a few days ago you were playing the ummah card with Afghanis and chastising me for being harsh on them and now today I am an Islamist. :lol:

Actually I am surprised you are still here you always come off as a suicidal chap teetering on the edge.

Good day :cuckoo:

Even though you list these points as if KSA was "slapping" Iran.

But in reality,

All these are the things where KSA played on the back foot in defensive mode.

Nothing wrong with being on the defensive mode. Perhaps a gentle human being would be so.

However KSA cannot go into the Iranian strongholds around ME and slap Iran.

No way.

Reason is that KSA doesn't have history of being an empire, and thus it doesn't have people and capacity and intellectual strength AT THIS POINT, to actually go after iran.

another important factor is the simple ratio of population.

Iran beats KSA by more than 2 times (almost 3 times).

Believe you me, if Iran was not being internally forked by Mullahs and Commies, this country would have been a giant in the region.

Unfortunately iranian people $tupidly chose the wrong type of leadership

And

now poor thangs are paying a HUGE price.

On the other hand

Saudis are sticking with the King. And I think it is a wise choice.

I know it sounds counter intuitive. But the end result is more than enough to prove who is wrong and who is right from the perspective from within the country.

peace

tumblr_ml4yqbRWmo1rcoly3o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom