What's new

Thank you Turkey! :)!

rabia sister, read this lovely story
i m not against Turkey.u know when we start kidding each other my brother calls me a 'Turkish Agent'.I love Turkey.we Pakistanis would be grateful to that little sister and whole Turkey.U don't understand me.
stay blessed.i'll say something more.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

i dunno abt pakistani muslims but it were the indian muslims in general who helped the turks
muslims living in today's Pakistan and Aghans.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

rabia sister..if Turks know you...that will be %99 ......but unfortunately not :angel:
???????explain plz

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

as i said, a poll doesn't reflect the majority of the people.

here is how a "polling" goes:

- some people is asked in the street

- yes or no

- portrayed as the voice of 70 million people

get it?

poll's dont show the true reality, it is based on some peoples thoughts and reflected as a communities voice.

i would say yes i love my Pakistani sisters to, but you know what they do when you hang around someones daughter without permission! :lol:
yes and they should.

Rabia please stop what are you on about...lol

Rabia please stop what are you on about...lol
what are u trying to say?huh

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

It was Subcontinent muslims... There was no Pakistan back than but that doesn't change the fact that they were the forefathers of Pakistani people...

Just because there was no offical Pakistan back than doesn't change the fact that Sub-continent muslims helped in our darkest times and doesn't change the fact that our people feel very gratefull towards a helping hand :)
they were muslims of today's Pakistan.

muslims living in today's Pakistan and Aghans.

You are mistaken. Afghans were not involved. The British brought soldiers from their British Indian empire to fight the Turks. The Punjabi Muslims made a large portion of the British Indian Army. They had no idea they were taken to fight fellow Muslims. When they were taken to Turkey, they heard the Adhan (call of prayer) and the Muslim soldiers sided with the Turks, also we came back to British India (today Pakistan and India) and told the Muslims of the subcontinent to support the Turkish Muslims in their Jihad against the British Army. Muslim women sold their jewelry to support Turkish Jihad against British kuffar.

This is according to my grandfather, whose father also helped Turks fight the British army. Most of the Muslims who helped Turkish Muslims directly were Punjabi Muslims, who now make the largest ethnic group of Pakistan. Afghans were not involved as they were not part of the British India empire, maybe some Pakhtuns were but not Afghanistanis.

Also that documentary should have subtitles, most of us cannot understand it.

You are mistaken. Afghans were not involved. The British brought soldiers from their British Indian empire to fight the Turks. The Punjabi Muslims made a large portion of the British Indian Army. They had no idea they were taken to fight fellow Muslims. When they were taken to Turkey, they heard the Adhan (call of prayer) and the Muslim soldiers sided with the Turks, also we came back to British India (today Pakistan and India) and told the Muslims of the subcontinent to support the Turkish Muslims in their Jihad against the British Army. Muslim women sold their jewelry to support Turkish Jihad against British kuffar.

This is according to my grandfather, whose father also helped Turks fight the British army. Most of the Muslims who helped Turkish Muslims directly were Punjabi Muslims, who now make the largest ethnic group of Pakistan.
Afghans also helped.right?I know.and on such acts of british govt. against Turkey Muslim League changed its mindset,for the government and changed its aim and objectives, right?

Punjabi Muslims mostly helped Turkey gained its independence, almost all Punjabi Muslims live in Pakistan :pakistan:

only Punjabi Muslims? What about Pashtuns? Dont forget taht during WW1 and WW2 Punjabis made up majority of british indian army, Pashtuns (Afghans) defeated british 3 times in 3 wars.

When british invaded Afghanistan 3 times and got defeated by Afghans (Pashtuns, Turkmen, Tajiks, Uzbeks) all three times, their army was made of majority punjabies.

i find it funny when one ethnic groups claims superiorty or more credit over the others. And then u wonder why some Pashtuns and Balochis want freedom, and y Bangalis got their freedom.

@turkish bro's

well you guys are almost equal towards india whether in hate or equal

BBC_ViewsCountries_Mar07_graph10.jpg

only Punjabi Muslims? What about Pashtuns? Dont forget taht during WW1 and WW2 Punjabis made up majority of british indian army, Pashtuns (Afghans) defeated british 3 times in 3 wars.

i find it funny when one ethnic groups claims superiorty or more credit over the others. And then u wonder why some Pashtuns and Balochis want freedom, and y Bangalis got their freedom.

Pashtuns also made a part of the British Indian Army, and Pashtuns didn't defeat the British. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA was also part of the British occupied empire. :lol:

If you have studied history properly, you would know it was Muslims in British India Army who helped Turks fight the British. The British took us to fight the Turks. We found out they were Muslims and we helped the Turks defeat the British. This is the fact.

This is according to my grandfather, whose father also helped Turks fight the British army. Most of the Muslims who helped Turkish Muslims directly were Punjabi Muslims, who now make the largest ethnic group of Pakistan. Afghans were not involved as they were not part of the British India empire, maybe some Pakhtuns were but not Afghanistanis.

that is not totally true at all, in fact the British knew that Muslims of india and Afghan had immense love for the Othman Khilafat (Khilafat Movement) therefore they used as little Muslims as possible in their armies 2 fight the Turks, most of them were Sikhs.

During the battle of Gallipoli it was mostly Australians and white Britis who fought Turks. The Brits only needed traitor Arabs to betray Othmania and that was it, from their Turks lost Hijaz.

Back
Top Bottom