What's new

Thank you Turkey! :)!

To be honest, I thought the 28% may have been Kemalist and CHP types...

dont know what exactly you try to imply by saying " Kemalist " but even here in PDF a great majorty of Turkish members have no problem with Mustafa Kemal and respect him (as one of them I love Pakistan) like most of the Pakistani people for instance Muhammad Ali Jinnah !

Many Pakistanis haven't even met Turkish people and vice versa in their entire lives, it's amazing how the two nations have such respect for one another. Due to educational, cultural, and political reinforcement the two people have a positive view of others. Though, the social aspect of this "brotherhood" is pretty unfounded. In Europe, where Pakistanis and Turks are most likely to meet each other, as I understand it both communities tend not to interact with one another or really mix at all, there are some exceptions at the Universities. Both communities often live in segregated neighborhoods. Though, judging by all the hype about this "brotherhood" you would think the two would also socially interact more.

The partnership is certainly there between the two states, at that is about the limit of these bilateral ties.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

dont know what exactly you try to imply by saying " Kemalist " but even here PDF a great majorty of Turkish members have no problem with Mustafa Kemal and respect him (as one of them I love Pakistan) like most of the Pakistani people for instance Muhammad Ali Jinnah !

I just thought most Kemalist would most likely have a negative attitude or view of Pakistan, for ideological reasons.

dont know what exactly you try to imply by saying " Kemalist " but even here in PDF a great majorty of Turkish members have no problem with Mustafa Kemal and respect him (as one of them I love Pakistan) like most of the Pakistani people for instance Muhammad Ali Jinnah !

Have you ever even met a Pakistani? If so, probably just a few.

enough to love Pakistan and Bangladesh!

i didnt get your post!! :blink: .

on topic: I am pretty sure about 50% Bangladeshis also think positively About Pakistan...

wait till 18th March! PAK INDIA cricket match in Dhaka!! You will be surprised after hearing pro pak chanting....

To be honest, I thought the 28% may have been Kemalist and CHP types...

wouldn't say Kemalists hate Pakistan. CHP, can be as they are more of a choice for the people living in the west coast of Turkey.

poll's dont show the true reality, it is based on some peoples thoughts and reflected as a communities voice.

for example, here in Norway. if you asked a man from Oslo about what he thinks about Pakistanis the respons would be much more negative than if the same question was asked in the Northen Parts of Norway like Finnmark county.

i love my Pakistani brothers! :smitten:

i love my Pakistani brothers! :smitten:

Great, zionist loving Pakistan, lol ! :chilli:

imo, this %28 negative view belongs to who became "americanization" people.. irrevelant to outer country, cant show turkey and pakistan on the map, simple lives, arrogant..

If you want to hear my expression, yes, I met Turkish lady from Istanbul, she talked very negative about Turkey and political people. Yeah, she liked Mustafa Kemal. I asked her about Pakistan, she didn't make any comment obviously ......Unbelievable. I think, turkish people are separated reality, not united.

I am trying to avoid her in order to find good Turkiye friends!

You know the reason why Pakistan and Turkey are close to each other is Kemalism and Secularism?`Otherwise you would be one of dozens muslim "brother" countries, but you're not, you are more. Think about it and the history of Pakistan, what it once was and unfortunately is not anymore.

How can one be so ignorant.

the global perception only depends on how media portrays and how its related to politics

i dont want pakistan to be hated by some and loved by some,just some important country, hate love doesnt really matter, popularity does

Pakistani people are our brothers and it will always stay that way.

Pakistan's unique nuclear capability among Muslim nations is very important for the whole ummah. Muslims will never use such weapons against anyone but this capability assures that no one will dare to use against us as well.

You know the reason why Pakistan and Turkey are close to each other is Kemalism and Secularism?`Otherwise you would be one of dozens muslim "brother" countries, but you're not, you are more. Think about it and the history of Pakistan, what it once was and unfortunately is not anymore.

How can one be so ignorant.

Could you please expound on that thought further !

Armstrong, the way I see it we are only close to Pakistan or closer then to other Muslim countries because of secularism, Atatürk and Jinnah. And it offends me that some moron here claims that those 28% who have a negative opinion of Pakistan are probably "Kemalists" or "secularists".

Why should we be closer to you then to Syria, Iraq, Egypt? I mean they are Muslim to and we're culturally, historically and economically closer to them, then we are to Pakistan and yet many Turks couldn't care less about Iraq, Syria or Egypt (Arab spring aside). As you can see its not culturally, historically (we ruled the Middle East for a few centuries, have tons of things in common) or economically (we sell more goods to the Middle East). So now you tell me, why are we closer, why do we have a better relationship to Pakistan then to other countries?

Back
Top Bottom