What's new

Thank you Turkey! :)!

Precisely, i dont know why certain people much to the delight of anti pakistan people are enjoying talking about their ethnicities rather than their country. Im Punjabi but have cousins married to Pashtuns, Kashmiris and Urdu speakers. Dont get why such a hussle is being created here.
according 2 mr Omar:

Punjabi Muslims mostly helped Turkey gained its independence, almost all Punjabi Muslims live in Pakistan :pakistan:

Wow, if that's not ethnocentrism then i don't know what is, not surprised at all why there are nationalist sentiments growing amongst other ethnic groups.

Go take your mighty Afghani warrior race in today's Afghanistan where troops from dozens of countries are enslaving your people.

Afghanis are useless people. Long live the Durrand Line that separates Pakistan from dirty dusty poorest country on earth.

:pakistan: Proud to be Pakistani Punjabi :pakistan:

Punjab loves Turkey.
161016_news_image.jpg

President_0011.jpg

The ancestors of these children helped Turkey with their freedom. Never forget.
he came and eik bhi moahida nahin kya aur hamare lakhon dollars bhi lage muft men.

Brothers....what happened with Brazil? :undecided:

Both Brazil and Japan, even India gave higher mainly positive view. Also Germany at 5% wtf. Even after Pakistan helped to liberate East Germany by defeating the Soviet Union, ungrateful... Who knows these numbers could be inaccurate or not reflective of what people overall think.

Both Brazil and Japan, even India gave higher mainly positive view. Also Germany at 5% wtf. Even after Pakistan helped to liberate East Germany by defeating the Soviet Union, ungrateful... Who knows these numbers could be inaccurate or not reflective of what people overall think.

You may be right questioning the the accuracy and credibility of such polls.
But about Germany, many (most?) don't see Pakistan as just a nation, but an evil, dangerous nuclear capable Islamic Republic. This is the fact. And this might be true for Brazil and many other countries as well.

@turkish bro's

well you guys are almost equal towards india whether in hate or equal

BBC_ViewsCountries_Mar07_graph10.jpg

haters are propably conservitives and lovers are propably peopel who don't know anythig about Indians expect cows and Bollywood :D

our people don't know much about India unfortunatly...

haters are propably conservitives and lovers are propably peopel who don't know anythig about Indians expect cows and Bollywood :D

Isn't that an assumption you're making ? :)

We know more about Pakistan because of our close bonds due to religion, brotherhood feelings etc., but India is more pro-western and was used by the brits in WWI, along with New Zealand and Australia. I think that history also plays a role in how India is percieved in Turkey, even though we have good relations, I think the turkish people has a long memory.

Turkish Radio & Television interviewed Pakistan's Ambassador to Turkey H.E. Mr. Muhammad Haroon Shaukat focusing on Pakistan Culture Week being celebrated in Turkey from 23 to 31 March 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that an assumption you're making ? :)

We know more about Pakistan because of our close bonds due to religion, brotherhood feelings etc., but India is more pro-western and was used by the brits in WWI, along with New Zealand and Australia. I think that history also plays a role in how India is percieved in Turkey, even though we have good relations, I think the turkish people has a long memory.

I was making a joke not assumption...

Turkish Radio & Television interviewed Pakistan's Ambassador to Turkey H.E. Mr. Muhammad Haroon Shaukat focusing on Pakistan Culture Week being celebrated in Turkey from 23 to 31 March 2012.

Pakistan and Turkic states... I just love those countries like no other, I can't even express that with words :kiss3::kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bollywood in Turkey? :what:

Turkey may well have good relations with us and a positive opinion but I still don't see the point in changing Lahore's city plan to match Istanbul's!! Leave our Lahore alone!

Back
Top Bottom