What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

guzelik-(1).jpg
guzelik-(2).jpg
guzelik-(3).jpg

Just for show (election).

Indeed. Nothing more... a lousily completed model with nothing special. The build-quality reminds me of one of the several propaganda models we know from several Iranian projects. And in the end we all know what happened to them.

Indeed. Nothing more... a lousily completed model with nothing special. The build-quality reminds me of one of the several propaganda models we know from several Iranian projects. And in the end we all know what happened to them.

We don’t know the end because Turkey is very serious to produce this plane. With a little help from SNC it could be possible. Let’s wait and see, what will happen. Tends, they let words follow suits. If you remember the projects the started.

Lol.. You know the Greeks were exactly like you when computer generated images of Hurkus trainer aircraft was first published. Where are the Greeks now ? Now we have pests like you.

Enjoy amk :-)
60453.jpg

Just for show (election).

Hoşt. German dogs.

Was juckt's die Ayşe, wenn sich der Eber an ihr reibt?
Translation: Hoşt times 2.

Seriously, they publicly explained that these are just mockups. Where's the problem here? What did you expect?

Was juckt's die Ayşe, wenn sich der Eber an ihr reibt?
Translation: Hoşt times 2.

Seriously, they publicly explained that these are just mockups. Where's the problem here? What did you expect?

It seems that one of them are more interested in our elections than us. I don't know why :D

Back
Top Bottom