What's new

Textbook biases: ‘Our schools are extremism factories’

This world will be happy with our text books if we remove Islam and put sexuality in them

Oh C'mon dear.

Our nation of 40 chors and 50 Islamist ****** means we have no Islam whatsoever in us.

We are fraudster, killers, adulterers, and corrupt to the nth degree.

Longer the beard, bigger the thief.

The whole world knows.

Only we live in this fairyland of Islamism.

So I urge you to quit living in fools world that some how other people dislike the word "Islam" in our text book.

People just want to see Pakistanis living good life, honest life, peaceful life, where our country is known for those who speak truth, are honest, are trustworthy. Where international tourists are safe, their belongings are secure.

The world wants to see that our exports are high quality, our good rice is not mixed with bad one, and there are no bugs in our food exports.

Yeah. That's what the world wants to see.

peace

However I still do not agree with you

The sole purpose of one whole book is to inculcate in immature minds the half-baked propaganda of the state. No other people are so confused about their identity as the children and even the adults of Pakistan,
Believe me there are worse cases!
the more the children are taught who they are not the more they get confusedand ask who they really are.
No idea what that means
Nowhere in this article the writer mentioned India but you have dragged it into this discussion.
Habit!
The writer of this article is just saying that the children should be taught in the schools that those Pakistani who are, fortunately or unfortunately, not the followers of Islam are not the enemies of Pakistan,they are as patriotic Pakistanis as the followers of Islam can be. When the children are taught in their schools that kafirs are the enemey of islam ka qila they may automatically assume that the non-muslim Pakistanis are also our enemy. The write is emphasizing on education and strongly believe that an educated society can more easily and successfully fight the religious extremism and intolerance. He is saying that textbooks should be designed to teach children universal human values and make them good citizens. So, where is the problem?

Fair enough...I do not think a student should be textbook bound....THAT is the problem in S.Asia....spoon feeding ...Kids should be asked/ allowed to do independent research and textbooks should be used as a guidance ONLY

We are fraudster, killers, adulterers, and corrupt to the nth degree.
Agreed...Nothing in our textbooks says that but yes MAJORITY are...
Longer the beard, bigger the thief.
Not always but true is majority of the cases

The whole world knows.

Only we live in this fairyland of Islamism.
YET on PDF I have seen many Pakistanis against Islam being taught ...Instead agree with Islam being a personal thing or it need not be incorporated in our daily lives and what not...Making Islam into a thing rather than a deen...

So I urge you to quit living in fools world that some how other people dislike the word "Islam" in our text book.
But it is the truth...The word Islam is misused in some books...Not sure if in the textbooks it is...In fact I have yet to see the word Jihad in our books... which means to strive or struggle against evil...

People just want to see Pakistanis living good life, honest life, peaceful life, where our country is known for those who speak truth, are honest, are trustworthy. Where international tourists are safe, their belongings are secure.
Nope people do not give a crap about us unless they want our help...We should help ourselves instead of waiting for someone to tell us

The world wants to see that our exports are high quality, our good rice is not mixed with bad one, and there are no bugs in our food exports.
No idea who told you the world even cares for us...HAD it we wouldnt have corrupt leaders nor would we be soo uneducated and our funding going into the enormous never ending ditch of a belly of corrupt rulers!

Yeah. That's what the world wants to see.
Not really...the world doesnt care for us....

Agreed...

Thank you

Not really...the world doesnt care for us....
Yeah. a primitive tribal living in cave, or on top of tree may not care much about Pakistan.

But those in the world, who have global view, do want to see a HUGE country with almost 200 million population to be a peaceful global citizen.

I hope you get it now.

No disrespect intended.

peace

In some degree the same in China,
for 5 or 6 years Primary school:Chinese, mathematics,English, science,computer operation, sports, Complex,art, music, character, reading, writing, labor activities,safety education.

3 years middle school: Chinese, mathematics, English, sports, physics, chemistry, biology, history, geography, politics, economics, Information technology and PC operation, art, music, safety education,labor activities;

3 years Senior middle school:Chinese, mathematics, English, sports, physics, chemistry, biology, history, geography, politics, economics, Information technology and PC operation,Literature and art, safety education,labor activities;

its same in India ,we just have an additional disaster management in senior school ... i wish to ask if sports, Literature and art, safety education,labor activities are these completely separate major subjects , coz although technically they exist in India no real education takes place , it' s a persons own initiative that might make him really educated in these field in school .

its same in India ,we just have an additional disaster management in senior school ... i wish to ask if sports, Literature and art, safety education,labor activities are these completely separate major subjects , coz although technically they exist in India no real education takes place , it' s a persons own initiative that might make him really educated in these field in school .

Among the basic education systems in three countries aka Pakistan, China, and India. I can tell you based on first hand experience, Chinese system beats the rest, and beats handsomely.

peace

Among the basic education systems in three countries aka Pakistan, China, and India. I can tell you based on first hand experience, Chinese system beats the rest, and beats handsomely.

peace

Mr. Historian,

What punitive steps should Pakistan and India takes, so that we can come up to be mark with Chinese System :pop:

Peach :cheers:

Can you imagine, the level of confidence (misplaced that is) to do so?

I mean most of the Indians would be $hitting in their pants if a single drone was circling over India.

I like the way you trying to inject confidence in Pakistani minds ;)

Spoken like a true Jr. Think Tank..

Mr. Historian,

What punitive steps should Pakistan and India takes, so that we can come up to be mark with Chinese System :pop:

Peach :cheers:

Not sure about "punitive" steps.

More emphasis on social habits, arts, and good citizenship will suffice.

For example

1. Chinese school system does allow students to learn a musical instrument. Pakistanis definitely need to adopt this practice.

2. Cleanliness - educating students as to how to handle personal hygiene and more importantly cleanliness in the street / village/town/city could need a major update.

3. citizenship - what that heck that means. Pakistanis needs HUGE emphasis on it, so they quit looking at fellow citizens through the lenses of religion, race, class, caste, tribe, or ethnicity.

things like that.

Peach to you :)

I like the way you trying to inject confidence in Pakistani minds ;)

Spoken like a true Jr. Think Tank..

You pick up just one line from the whole post? totally out of context.

You my dear are walking the line of Islamist conspiracy theorists.

Sadly.

You pick up just one line from the whole post? totally out of context.

You my dear are walking the line of Islamist conspiracy theorists.

Sadly.

May be Fauji, I was called a Christian supremacist in other thread just now. If every thing is branding me like that, then something is definitely is wrong with me..:cuckoo:

My intention is just this, its your country your subjects.. You can do anything with it.. To me you just bring India here unnecessarily. It was an unwanted quote thats all..

..... To me you just bring India here unnecessarily. It was an unwanted quote thats all..

You will find me on PDF when it comes to defending India against unnecessary comparison. And I am proud of it. We need to lower the $tupid jingoism in the region. We must be mad if we don't even try to.

However you got to remember that almost 60% of the posts (if not more) on this thread are by Indians.

And none of the Indian poster is willing to do critical analysis of the OP.

everyone is just drinking the same anti-Pakistan drivel coolaid (or may be p i s s -aid who knows).

Why it is so?

I expect at least 25% of the Indian posts (or perhaps posters) doing critical analysis of op, instead of agreeing with all of his points like primitive robots.

peace

You will find me on PDF when it comes to defending India against unnecessary comparison. And I am proud of it. We need to lower the $tupid jingoism in the region. We must be mad if we don't even try to.

However you got to remember that almost 60% of the posts (if not more) on this thread are by Indians.

And none of the Indian poster is willing to do critical analysis of the OP.

everyone is just drinking the same anti-Pakistan drivel coolaid (or may be p i s s -aid who knows).

Why it is so?

I expect at least 25% of the Indian posts (or perhaps posters) doing critical analysis of op, instead of agreeing with all of his points like primitive robots.

peace

I do read your posts Fauji, for me that quote was not at all you.. I know you try to bring sanity in many threads.. That is why I have to respond to you.. If I have to respond to a random India bashing guy, I can respond to any Chinese or some other Pakistanis..

Back
Top Bottom