What's new

Terrorist bombing of Moscow Airport Jan. 24, 2011

Chechens aren't referred to as Mountain Jews. lol.

Are you doing this deliberately?

Chechens are predominantly Muslim. Why would they refer to themselves as Mountain Jews?

Power dictates history in most cases.

Do you know that I mean?

I saw videos of it on Youtube. It was sickening.
RIP, my heart felt condolences go out to your family and friends.

I saw videos of it on Youtube. It was sickening.
RIP, my heart felt condolences go out to your family and friends.

There should be a peaceful solution.

China cannot do much considering Xinjiang.
Russia and Caucasus have problem(s).
The U.S. is already on war.
India and Kashmir.
Palestine and Israel.

The above mentioned issues unite the world powers against common enemy.

Muslims, do you want to bring your order?
GO AND GET EDUCATION!!!!
INVENT and INNOVATE!!!!!
World will be yours.

All the Qaeda and talib people---Kick the girls out of the house and send them to school.
All the suicide bombers should bomb in studies!!
!

There's also Ireland, Spain, some African and South American countries. Bangladesh too I believe.

But this is about the Caucasus.

I'm still waiting for the justification of Chechnya as part of Russia. There might be one. I'm trying to find it.

There's also Ireland, Spain, some African and South American countries. Bangladesh too I believe.

But this is about the Caucasus.

I'm still waiting for the justification of Chechnya as part of Russia. There might be one. I'm trying to find it.

There is no justification. All I am saying is, fight your case in the court, with the pen, in books, culture etc

The more you blow yourselves, the more hatred you will get regardless of your noble cause.

World is spewing hatred against us, we have to be careful and take calculated steps.
Turkey went far left while Arabi went far right....
Self haters and traitors, we are.

Turkey going far left is alright. That is compatible because the far left is flexible and generally peaceful.

Going far right is not. It is incompatible and not peaceful or flexible.

I was more waiting for American Eagle's justification. I hope it's not like his Mountain Jew theory though.

Turkey going far left is alright. That is compatible because the far left is flexible and generally peaceful.

Going far right is not. It is incompatible and not peaceful or flexible.

Far left is alright but they often forget their identity.

It's not for us to decide who is Muslim and who isn't. They can have whichever identity they want. The freedom of religion aspect is important.

It's not for us to decide who is Muslim and who isn't. They can have whichever identity they want. The freedom of religion aspect is important.

You could see a tainted colour of religion in the secular western states and their never ending mania.
Religion is up to an individual but you have to find common grounds with your own people....

I don't want to indulge in religious debate...

Edit: My point evolves around religion but you took it on the other side i.e. who is Muslim and who is not.

I'll elaborate again--If you are an atheist, agnostic, religious, moderate, secular, zealot etc you should not leave the common ground. Common ground has no borders rather it is based on 'shared history/culture' and....

They say--Stop being more arabi than arabi..
Stop being more western than western...

Last edited:
Chechens aren't referred to as Mountain Jews. lol.

Are you doing this deliberately?

Chechens are predominantly Muslim. Why would they refer to themselves as Mountain Jews?

The Mountain Jews are Jews of ancient Jewish tribes found historically, factually, in the mountains of Checynia. Some descendants of these Checynian Mountain Jews are in modern times immigrating for safety and protection into Israel. This is a simple fact.

If you will read postings today from #66 forward you will find documented bits and pieces of Jewish Checynian history, among idle remarks by young folks who know not whereof they speak, just popping off.

Thanks.

Last edited:
russia stay strong

what the world needs right now is a strong Muslim leader who can set an example to the rest of the Muslim world. Muslim nations are lacking from a serious lack of leadership imo.

Yet..
one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter..
however.. Killing civilians as reprisal.. is never acceptable..
If your cause is against the military.. then hit them..
why take the life of the man,woman or child that is innocent in any atrocities against you..
this however.. may be very well a ruthless bombing without motivation.

being labled a freedom fighter is a sacred thing...not achieved easily by most...
violence is a step that people should take when all else fails...but then the means have to be justifiable...
a terrorist is a very very coward pseudo-freedom fighter who looks for an easy way to get back at the opressors...even the suicide bombers would rather die for false promises than endure a life spent fighting justifiably against opression...
what gandhi and others did was sacred...
had they blown themselves up in some british airport or embassy...they'd cease to find thier places on the currency notes of India-Pakistan to say the least...

I don't think this is an issue of 'freedom fighters'.

It's more of a tit-for-tat: you kill our innocents; we'll kill yours.

When people reach a point of desperation with nothing left to lose; this is the result.

"nothing left to lose; this is the result."

This result leads to further complications. During the height of Cold War, U.S. had a soft corner for Chechnya for obvious strategic reasons. Furthermore, Saudis were also keen to help because of the U.S.

Support still goes though limited.

We have to find new ways to solve an OLD conflict...

Back
Top Bottom