What's new

Taliban claim deadly attack on Karachi airport

after the Mumbai drama there were claims of many dicks, but none were shown

more talk than bite my friend
BUT KARACHI DRAMA WAS SHORT AND SWEET! pakistanis are master of drama .. i admit !

WE CUT THOSE DICAKS WHICH WE can catch! rest are hiding safely behind ur back !!

Last edited:
So what are you gonna do? Nuke India? :P
No we expect sensible indians to protest to there respective government to help Pakistan Againat Terrorists that are danger to whole Region instead of Backstabbing in this sensitive situation

The TTP pamphlet actually says that their " brave fidayeen were able to penetrate the airport , fought with thousands of security personnel , killed countless and destroyed dozens of planes , its 100% success for the Taliban " . Height of delusions except perhaps this ?

Indian PM Modi’s ‘new security team’ responsible for Karachi attack, Hafiz Saeed blames

Not ready to put the blame on his terrorists brethren whom he openly claims to support and doesn't refer to them as terrorists calling them as freedom fighters and Pakistan's friends , is he ?

The TTP pamphlet actually says that their " brave fidayeen were able to penetrate the airport , fought with thousands of security personnel , killed countless and destroyed dozens of planes , its 100% success for the Taliban " . Height of delusions except perhaps this ?

Indian PM Modi’s ‘new security team’ responsible for Karachi attack, Hafiz Saeed blames

Not ready to put the blame on his terrorists brethren whom he openly claims to support and doesn't refer to them as terrorists calling them as freedom fighters and Pakistan's friends , is he ?
wesey they did manage to get some success no?

Well we now know why they launched this specific attack: To try to start a war between Pakistan and India.

I truly hope both governments can see through this sort of false-flag type tactic.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a source linked in the first two posts, unless I am still foggy in the head, it is early morning still. :)

wesey they did manage to get some success no?

Yes they did , 18 precious lives were lost , mayhem and chaos ensued for whole 6 hours , the airport had to be crossed and the image of the country dented once again and all despite we had intelligence of terrorists planning attack on sensitive installations which was something beyond the intellectual capability of entire Sindh Govt and its apparatus with the CM insisting that the warning didn't mention " airport " .

Yes they did , 18 precious lives were lost , mayhem and chaos ensued for whole 6 hours , the airport had to be crossed and the image of the country dented once again and all despite we had intelligence of terrorists planning attack on sensitive installations which was something beyond the intellectual capability of entire Sindh Govt with the CM insisting that the warning didn't mention " airport " .

In the words of another, posted on FaceBook:

"Don't take me wrong, but they all had to eventually die. A group of some 15 men could obviously not stand against army, rangers and police combined, for long. Point is, they still accomplished what they came for. They didn't come here to take the airport hostage for lifetime. They came here to tell you, that you aren't safe. They came here to tell you and the international community that Pakistan is nothing but a war zone. They came here to tell the people from other countries to not visit this country. They came here to tell the foreign investors to not invest here. They here to tell today's youth to fly out of this country. They came here to degrade your image. And they did it."

In the words of another, posted on FaceBook:

"Don't take me wrong, but they all had to eventually die. A group of some 15 men could obviously not stand against army, rangers and police combined, for long. Point is, they still accomplished what they came for. They didn't come here to take the airport hostage for lifetime. They came here to tell you, that you aren't safe. They came here to tell you and the international community that Pakistan is nothing but a war zone. They came here to tell the people from other countries to not visit this country. They came here to tell the foreign investors to not invest here. They here to tell today's youth to fly out of this country. They came here to degrade your image. And they did it."

I do not disagree .

After 'Mumbai drama' India made dossiers of evidence and sent it all over the world and convinced the world that Pakistan was the writer, director, producer and lead (non-state) actors of the drama.
Will Pakistan be able to do the same with 'Karachi drama'?

Well we now know why they launched this specific attack: To try to start a war between Pakistan and India.

I truly hope both governments can see through this sort of false-flag type tactic.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a source linked in the first two posts, unless I am still foggy in the head, it is early morning still. :)

As a american talking about false flags is the last thing you should be doing.:disagree:
Majority of your population thinks Al-Qaeda did 9/11.:rofl:

there wil be no war. Have some more sleep.
both countries are ruled by intelligent people, inspite of what your news says and will not have open conflict.

After 'Mumbai drama' India made dossiers of evidence and sent it all over the world and convinced the world that Pakistan was the writer, director, producer and lead (non-state) actors of the drama.
Will Pakistan be able to do the same with 'Karachi drama'?

My personal opinion is, any Pakistani involved in the Mumbai attack should definitely be punished ONLY IF they are proven guilty in a Pakistani court.

What good is to provide 'evidence' to the world when you are accusing Pakistan of the crime?

Farooq we can blame the whole world ,but at the end of the day Most of these terrorist are home grown and complete failure of Pakistan Government.

So far the only reaction out of interior ministry is ''NOTHING'' Nawaz will hold meeting soon. For know he is still busy putting together power point slides for TTP negotiation . Most countries minister responsible for this would have been fired prime minister would have been in emergency meetings while military operations against Terrorist would have been in full swing by Now.

Karachi Terrorist must have stayed at some ones house before attacking they must have used some kind of transport to bring these weapons into Karachi dont tell me indians airlifted these into area.

SO My friend it isn't the fault of indians its your Government of lack of it.Pakistans Law minister is well known sympathizers of Terrorist heck he was out with them asking for votes.

It would be nice if you had known what you are talking about... All the military, ranger and intelligence reports suggests India is supporting TTP through Afghanistan.

and yes, I agree that our incompetent and cowardice government is to blame as well

Last edited:
It would be nice if you had known what you are talking about... All the military, ranger and intelligence reports suggests India is supporting TTP through Afghanistan.

and yes, I agree that our incompetent and cowardice government is to blame as well

I completely understand who is supporting whom but at the end of the day it is our Government thats to blame like it or not.

1)Is it India thats stopping them from launching all out assault on North Waziristan.

2)is it India that stopping them from punishing and hanging terrorist instead of them to be allowed to keep running the terrorist network from behind walls until freedom.

3) Taliban's weren't created and nurtured by India .Is it India that willing to protect Good Taliban all all cost.

4) MQM another gift of military to pakistan.

Please feel free to tell me how terrorist are allowed to operate a charity in pakistan that killed our soldiers.

ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court on Wednesday put a restriction on TV anchorman Mubashir Lucman from conducting any programmes, DawnNews reported.

IHC’s Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui heard the case against Lucman on a petition filed by the Lal Masjid Shuhada Foundation.

No country in the world who actually cared for its citizens would allow killers of its soldiers to create a charity honoring terrorist.See Farooq we dont need to look beyond our borders to look for enemies they are with in pakistan and holding important positions.

I will blame others after i see work is being done to clean House and so far absolutely nothing> only reaction from Government so far is passing a resolution.

My personal opinion is, any Pakistani involved in the Mumbai attack should definitely be punished ONLY IF they are proven guilty in a Pakistani court.
What good is to provide 'evidence' to the world when you are accusing Pakistan of the crime?
India knows the Pakistani perpetrators of the Mumbai carnage will never be punished by the Pakistani state, even if tons of direct and circumstantial evidence is provided by India. Those 'non-state actors' are considered strategic assets in Pakistan.
The reason why India shared the dossiers of evidence to the whole world was to expose Pakistan's sponsorship and involvement in Jihadi terrorism to the rest of the world and exert diplomatic pressure on Pakistan to mend ways and turn the world opinion to be more sympathetic to India's argument.

Back
Top Bottom