What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Today is the 3rd day. Hope will see something.

Was talking about heat wave in Karachi, to end in 3 days. Ask if its correct.

On Topic: We have already won this war. There were after shocks, this one was last of them.

From now on there won't be any attack on Pakistani soil. Its celebration time.

We have already won this war.

Far from it. We are on top though. War can not be won and WILL not be won until conditions that breed this menace are eliminated. Fundamental changes to our education system, political system, judicial system, policing and societal attitudes have to take place before we declare victory.

Far from it. We are on top though. War can not be won and WILL not be won until conditions that breed this menace are eliminated. Fundamental changes to our education system, political system, judicial system, policing and societal attitudes have to take place before we declare victory.

Are there no crimes in developed countries or they don't have prisons. Or look around does only Pakistan need educational, political, judicial and social reforms. This particular menace was own of its kind, over now.

We will fix a date and celebrate annually, victory of truth and peace over false and terror.

Our forces played major role in it and proved their determination. Everyone else took part in it and made it a collective effort.

That makes it a national day of celebrations.

Are there no crimes in developed countries or they don't have prisons. Or look around does only Pakistan need educational, political, judicial and social reforms. This particular menace was own of its kind, over now.

We will fix a date and celebrate annually, victory of truth and peace over false and terror.

Our forces played major role in it and proved their determination. Everyone else took part in it and made it a collective effort.

That makes it a national day of celebrations.

Radio and company are still alive and walking this earth, what victory? what celebrations?

Radio and company are still alive and walking this earth, what victory? what celebrations?

Lots of fused radios are walking around us here and there, does it matter. His death will not be even announced on radio. Chill now.

Lots of fused radios are walking around us here and there, does it matter. His death will not be even announced on radio. Chill now.

Yeah sure an idiot can enjoy and remain at comfort when his own house is on fire. :tup:

Sir i have told you. Howmuch time you want six months, one year. After that there'll be fire work in the sky.

Sir if these six months or one year can bring back 50,000 Pakistanis, many innocent children, thousands of brave soldiers by all means please do celebrate and have all the fire works. But for me unless I see the Radio & co hanged in APS there is no victory and justice.

Sir if these six months or one year can bring back 50,000 Pakistanis, many innocent children, thousands of brave soldiers by all means please do celebrate and have all the fire works. But for me unless I see the Radio & co hanged in APS there is no victory and justice.
There is & there was only one solution , which is find the targets within , Afghanistan verify them & attack with full power of air force & special forces anything less then that will , hit us harder then each time we , get a hit ?

There is & there was only one solution , which is find the targets within , Afghanistan verify them & attack with full power of air force & special forces anything less then that will , hit us harder then each time we , get a hit ?

If it was up to me I will make adopt tactics to rot them from inside, make them kill themselves. Use their tactics on them, if they are dirty I will become more dirtier than them, if they are terrorists I will become barbarian. May be that is the reason I am not in position to make these decision, hope people who are making decisions regarding our relations with Afghanistan do take into account diminishing patience and declining morale of mango Pakistanis.

If it was up to me I will make adopt tactics to rot them from inside, make them kill themselves. Use their tactics on them, if they are dirty I will become more dirtier than them, if they are terrorists I will become barbarian. May be that is the reason I am not in position to make these decision, hope people who are making decisions regarding our relations with Afghanistan do take into account diminishing patience and declining morale of mango Pakistanis.
I think I have stated many times just bring them to me , I will host a live show to teach the peoples how to eat human barbeque ?
But that is just uncontrolled anger of us ?right !
I think we need to plan , & execute well targeted hits against them deep inside afghan land ?
That is the best ,we can logicly do ?

Our celebrations are tribute to all the martyrs fact that we can't bring them back but they've made us live and prosper.

Was talking about heat wave in Karachi, to end in 3 days. Ask if its correct.

On Topic: We have already won this war. There were after shocks, this one was last of them.

From now on there won't be any attack on Pakistani soil. Its celebration time.
I am glad that our army and leadership do not thinks like it. The war is far from over. It is just the first phase we are involved in, we wont be able to win it unless the job is completed and i would say this is first phase of a three phase job. We need to kill the hard liners, destroy there infrastructures, camps and support bases. Once that is done effectively, we need to curb the local support, that need to be done by government. Provide that region with the basic necessities of life,build infrastructure, tell them about the thing you call education. Provide basic facilities to those men so they can feel that they are part of the nation and that they cannot be brain washed and miss guided to support an future group of terrorists in name of religion or something else. Provide them with equal opportunities so that 10 lakhs for blowing themselves up to support their families in not a lucrative option anymore, not the only lucrative option anymore. Then we need to act on a diplomatic front, tell the world our story, inform them we are the victims and not the culprits and restore the lost image. Only that will help bring in the support that will be required for the phase two of rebuilding the infrastructure.

This is just a brief overview friends, we have discussed the details many times. DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS OVER, there is a long journey, a long fight and we will win it if we all fight it together, on all fronts.

Back
Top Bottom