What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Please (if possible) share a link to the source where Mr. Orya Sahib is supporting ISIS views as I think of him as a very Patriotic Pakistani (in the league of late Sir Hamid Gul Sahib).

Sorry dear finding a link would be impossible for me now, it was an article on the similar lines he mostly writes. At that time ISIS was an emerging phenomena for us Pakistanis, nothing much was known and he wrote on the lines of Islamic Caliphate and how it is unacceptable for some. Before people saw the real face of ISIS. I have not read him for quite sometime he may have changed his views about them now ALLAH knows best.

True, I think we expects a lot from the Politicians and alike BUT I think the need of the hour is to create a movement among the common people by the people to unite and encourage to try to eradicate corruption from the society...this menace is ingrained in our culture so much that it became a normal routine...sitting stand still and waiting for a maseeha will never work for us as it is proven useless by the history itself...

It already is too late for many of us now in my personal opinion, nature has started cleansing society of the filth, on individual level many of us now realise that we should not have gone that way, I have met people cursing themselves and accepting it and saying Kash humay uss waqt ehsas ho jata. Nature has its own way of teaching us lessons, I think they call it Karma or something.

This picture I believe is from iran-----but this is the need of

phan.jpg
the hour---,

Hi,

No---I have always believed in a fair trial for terrorists and killers and then immediate execution---hanging by a rope----.

Hang them yes but publicly no
You will be surprised by how much the world will talk about the "human rights" of these terrorists

1 MASOMANA SE SAWAL
12047161_1009964952379326_7019010805174612533_n.jpg

When people do not bother to gain knowledge of the situation they come up with such stuff. Highly misleading and devoid of any insight. Supporting spread of rumours is not going to help our fight. It just causes more harm. Each of these points above can be answered but does it matter to lazy people who do not bother to gain knowledge.

Rab Nawaz
Rab Nawaz, son of Sher Dast Khan, a resident of Swat who was born on Jan 16, 1995.

55fe8356dd854.jpg

Details of Rab Nawaz. — photo by author
Muhammad Ishaq
Muhammad Ishaw, son of Muhammad Sher Ali Khan , a resident of Swat born on Jan 1, 1988.

55fe8357deee5.jpg

Details of Muhammad Ishaq— Photo by author
Siraj Uddin
Siraj Uddin, son of Lal Mat Khel, a resident of Khyber Agency born on Feb 10, 1984.

55fe86cb565f2.jpg

Details of Siraj Uddin. — Photo by author
55fe86cb8471f.jpg

Details of Siraj Uddin. — Photo by author
Adnan
Adnan, son of Nazar Band Khan, a resident of Khyber Agency born on Aug 15, 1996.

55fe84264af6a.jpg

Details of Adnan, resident of Khyber Agency. — Photo by author
Ibrahim
Ibrahim, son of Moheeb Khan, a resident of Khyber Agency born on March 10, 1988.

55fe8a4942b61.jpg

Details of Ibrahim. — Photo by author

Badaber attack: Five Pakistani 'terrorists' identified - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

So they came to kill our families....

What about their families now? Who is protecting them?

This is beghairiti at the highest level witnessed in human history...

These guys are relying on moral values of same people to protect their own families and honor; whose kids they wanted to kill...

And moral values have been and will be up held caz we are not beghairat....

This picture I believe is from iran-----but this is the need of

View attachment 258612 the hour---,
No, with due respect, it will not solve the terrorism problem in Pakistan. If we were facing just a rag tag local militia, maybe the public hanging would deter them.

But Ttp is way too hardcore for that. They have full-fledged support of the Afghan and Indian govt. They have comfortable bases in Afghanistan. Afghanistan leader openly call them martyrs. No sir, ttp will not be frighten by public hanging.

That's what I'm trying to tell you. We are in the middle of an LIC and our agents of action are expected to be attacked. That's what happened. It's nothing to do with the nature of the target, as you are taking it.
This is the kind of defeatist mindset shall be discouraged at all level.
Without striking at the ground zero of terror, Pakistanis would continue to suffer.
After APS attack northern alliance aka ANA should have been pulverized, after all they are all foreigners and maniacs.
Soon after next heart land of terror should be struck.. which is obviously 300 miles south of Lahore.
Considering the kind of suiciders, we see involved in terror attacks..., Once their backup is eliminated, they would have hard time earning their living.

On topic... since I have not remarked.... it's disappointing to see relaxed security measures as usual.
How many more attacks do we need before we wakeup to reality?
I thought APS was enough to shake the nation, but apparently it did not triggered any revolution in our approach, towards these routinely and predictive attacks.

I believe, RAW, ANA, CIA must have been laughing their asses out..... with these low cost success.

Aren't we told that all teachers would be carrying guns?
Than why.. why... our brains are so limited to the obvious? Why can't gun be given to every PAF person or families?

So did any alarms triggered at breach of secure perimeter?
I believe there were non in place ! Why not?

Anyhow, i don't want to drag it further... bottom line: time of reinforcing defences has past since loooooong.
Time to officially declare 'WAR' and invoke war rules and procedures. Involve nation, let them feel Pakistan is going through war, only business in country should be war and war, and all other activities must be stopped.
Engage terrorists, defeatist propaganda, address the causes, enforce new laws.

Regarding corruption, no need to run after lengthy investigations or hard core evidence, simply hang the bastards, who stole or misused any amount larger than $100K.. and arrest those involved in smaller corruption.

Last edited:
What worries me that ttp has evolved this new mechanism by which terrorist cross over probably without weapons .... they gather at a randevous point get weapons and mount attack next day....

As enemy evolves so should we...
This needs a counter... or more attacks will keep happening abd they have to just find a poorly guarded mosque school or college to claim victory...

One way would be to keep a close eye on mobile networks in that area...when ever a new sim is activated or comes on line after few months closure, this should immediately be flagged up

Back
Top Bottom