What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

As compare to the freedom the TTP had before and was able to bleed Pakistan is now very limited and this is the last breath they are taking before they enter hell.
People should remember that they are hired mercenaries and are supported,trained,equipped and provided logistics support from most advance intelligent agency and that too multiple of them .
So there is no need to disheartening take it positive that there time is over and now just focus on the ideological front of this terrorist which can change a deshbhakt to deshdrohi
Unless and until PN or ISI win that battle is not going to finish the job of securing Pakistan from within

Hang them yes but publicly no
You will be surprised by how much the world will talk about the "human rights" of these terrorists

Hi,

You have to learn how to market it----. Specially in the U S----American women will favor hangings of the rapists---child molesters and terrorist big time----. And if you have the American women behind your cause---you have America behind your cause----.

Then you can reverse market it in Europe---those countries against it---you can softly target them for supporting terrorism---allowing it to grow unchecked in their countries and then export it to Pakistan and middle east---.

It needs to be done nicely and smoothly in a professional manner.

You need to advertise more how the hangings has dropped the murder rate in the country since the they re-started---how other crimes have dropped---and you need to market it towards the female population. Tell them how you are trying to protect other females, children and families.

Majority of the females in the U S and Europe are fed up with their laws----get them on your side.

More importantly the impression you'd leave upon your people, especially the kids. Wouldn't be a very healthy society, as if we aren't messed up enough already.

Hi,

You are mistaken----kids are not that stupid---. Again you have to market it to them---show them what happened at the public school and how you are going to stop this menace----.

Kids are not some stupid idiots ready for abuse at anyone's whims----they are intelligent small human beings and understand each and everything that is happening around them.

If they see the implementation of the rule of law---creation of order in the society and a massive and ultimate punishment for the crime----that is what will be embedded in their brains when they grow up.

Guess what they are going to do---they will be law abiding citizens and heavy on the criminals----. They are just going to emulate their adults----.

Don't sell the children short.

You guys are so innocent---you have no clue how to build a nation---you guys have no clue how to save your nation even if your life depended on it.

Tranq and shock guns are, overall, ineffective in firefights. Terrorists are often high on drugs as well, so shock guns won't work on them. Also, you need to be close to deploy a stun gun.
It's really hard to take in someone alive, who's willing to go down the hardest way possible.
It is hard not impossible

about that eurocopter fennec that made a hard landing, its very difficult with an ak 47 to hit the tail segment of a moving heli.with any reasonable accuracy ... any one who have fired an ak can tell with that riffle its nearly an impossible shot especially from a reasonable distance.....
either a very lucky shot or sots actually did not bring the heli down, technical issues did......

What worries me that ttp has evolved this new mechanism by which terrorist cross over probably without weapons .... they gather at a randevous point get weapons and mount attack next day....

As enemy evolves so should we...
This needs a counter... or more attacks will keep happening abd they have to just find a poorly guarded mosque school or college to claim victory...

One way would be to keep a close eye on mobile networks in that area...when ever a new sim is activated or comes on line after few months closure, this should immediately be flagged up

This is not a new tactic. This has been in vogue all over the world and for quite some time now. Only stronger intelligence and very stronger punishments can result in reduction of such incidents as most of the times it is the unsuspected individual/vehicle that provides such service!

There has been numerous occasions when diplomatic vehicles were stopped and weapons were recovered from them. Who knows the number of times when such vehicles went past the police and dropped off the package at the designated spot only to be picked up by the miscreants later on who came unnoticed past the security check points

about that eurocopter fennec that made a hard landing, its very difficult with an ak 47 to hit the tail segment of a moving heli.with any reasonable accuracy ... any one who have fired an ak can tell with that riffle its nearly an impossible shot especially from a reasonable distance.....
either a very lucky shot or sots actually did not bring the heli down, technical issues did......
The heli was brought down due to technical issues. The place where it was landing and the place from where it approached the landing zone was quite far away from the area of operation.

However, people in the know of things can confirm if there were any gun shot marks on the chopper coming from lucky shots as you mentioned. From 5-6 angles I saw, I couldn't pick out any gun shot mark though.

It's alright, bro!
s0729.gif

Bro i didnt insult anyone or his nationaility.

U can see these posts. We cud be wrong but were pointing out only.

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed. | Page 56

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed. | Page 56

And this is my post he was quoting and complaining before u..

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed. | Page 57

I'm a part of the effort in this war. What are you? Concerned citizen?

Such brash thinking solves no problems. In fact it was brash thinking that enabled this conflict to rise up. Had we been sane a few decades ago we wouldn't have had to deal with this blowback.

All personnel carry guns: when the attack was happening officers boarded their families and sat up with their arms. You have little information and are pompous enough to believe your own immaturity. This is not how conflicts are resolved, not how wars are won. This is not a 20th century war, it is a new form of conflict. A state is fighting against anarchy and we are the only kind to do so. This incident was not a loss, it was a victory. The civilian population, like yourself, are too self absorbed to realise what we are fighting and how we're fighting it. You won't have the courage to read up and probably wouldn't switch anywhere else than the sensationalist media. Restricted minds produce restricted visions. Read up and analyze before you speak.
This is the kind of defeatist mindset shall be discouraged at all level.
Without striking at the ground zero of terror, Pakistanis would continue to suffer.
After APS attack northern alliance aka ANA should have been pulverized, after all they are all foreigners and maniacs.
Soon after next heart land of terror should be struck.. which is obviously 300 miles south of Lahore.
Considering the kind of suiciders, we see involved in terror attacks..., Once their backup is eliminated, they would have hard time earning their living.

On topic... since I have not remarked.... it's disappointing to see relaxed security measures as usual.
How many more attacks do we need before we wakeup to reality?
I thought APS was enough to shake the nation, but apparently it did not triggered any revolution in our approach, towards these routinely and predictive attacks.

I believe, RAW, ANA, CIA must have been laughing their asses out..... with these low cost success.

Aren't we told that all teachers would be carrying guns?
Than why.. why... our brains are so limited to the obvious? Why can't gun be given to every PAF person or families?

So did any alarms triggered at breach of secure perimeter?
I believe there were non in place ! Why not?

Anyhow, i don't want to drag it further... bottom line: time of reinforcing defences has past since loooooong.
Time to officially declare 'WAR' and invoke war rules and procedures. Involve nation, let them feel Pakistan is going through war, only business in country should be war and war, and all other activities must be stopped.
Engage terrorists, defeatist propaganda, address the causes, enforce new laws.

Regarding corruption, no need to run after lengthy investigations or hard core evidence, simply hang the bastards, who stole or misused any amount larger than $100K.. and arrest those involved in smaller corruption.

Tou, beta, kuch perh kar aye ap.
come with logical arguments. Paheliya Guess karney ka time nahi he mere pass.

Thanks for your advice, unneeded but I appreciate your intentions. Secondly, it's called psychological problem, if you're trying to insult me, and that too in my field, please do so in the correct jargon. Thirdly, every person here has done something or the other for Pakistan's war but your opinions do not reflect an experienced and therefore an appreciablely realistic perspective. Fourthly, if you're into a measuring contest or a mud slinging one you'd find me poor play because I've much productive things to do than to satiate a mere keyboard warrior's impotent ego. I've noticed you here, I know what your caliber is, enjoy your stay here.
Aur, beta, ehsan tum par nahi hai.
Agar kuch kar hi liya he to kisi per Ehsan nahi kiya, Kam as kam itni to samajh honi chahiye.
You are sitting behind the keypad and assuming others out of knowledge itself a serious psycho problem.
You even don't how serious part i have played in this war in favor of Pakistan.
Advice to you.....decrease your superiority complex. Uncle

Hi,

You are mistaken----kids are not that stupid---. Again you have to market it to them---show them what happened at the public school and how you are going to stop this menace----.

Kids are not some stupid idiots ready for abuse at anyone's whims----they are intelligent small human beings and understand each and everything that is happening around them.

If they see the implementation of the rule of law---creation of order in the society and a massive and ultimate punishment for the crime----that is what will be embedded in their brains when they grow up.

Guess what they are going to do---they will be law abiding citizens and heavy on the criminals----. They are just going to emulate their adults----.

Don't sell the children short.

You guys are so innocent---you have no clue how to build a nation---you guys have no clue how to save your nation even if your life depended on it.

As hopeful as our theories may be, the reality on the other hand has countless times been demonstrated. Public executions serve nothing more than quenching the blood-thirst of an emotion-driven people. From demands of going to war against the US for the sake of our Afghan "brothers" to denying the true nature of the terrorist scum because they were "muslims" (ironically, both whom we now want to execute in public), we have been ruled by emotions and delivered to our own detriment. Further irony unfolds when the enemy we are fighting is just that exactly because it is ruled just as well by the same force pushing them to the extent of committing unimaginably inhumane acts.

You are, pleasantly, naive enough to place your trust in the maturity of the ever impressionable children of a people who's educated adults are stupid enough to still be mushed into supporting draconian laws, such as the Hadood Ordinance and the Anti-Blasphemy law. The ones who's whimsical minds thought it fit to go rampaging through their own cities for a cartoon that was published on the other side of the planet. The ones who tore down sacred places of worship of their own countrymen after they saw the Babri Mosque fall. The idea itself, at least in the specific case of Pakistan, is laughable.

Watching people being executed publicly will leave another thing embedded in the minds of those young children and thus in-return the whole of society; common place of death. Our country and people have already seen enough death. Enough that now you only see people mentioning a suicide blast in passing, if at all. I on the other hand would want our future generations to be completely oblivious of it. Where the scenes of blood and dead flesh are completely alien and limited to only the movies. Where the memories of these times are only read in books but lessons never forgotten. I do not digress, this has a point. Once you start publicly executing people the punishment will hold its psychological effect for a time and then it will evaporate. The people will normalise to it and get desensitized from it, which no one needs to be explained as to why is bad (ironically again, the enemy itself is a very good example of the effects of this). This has happened in various regions of the world and countless papers have been written on it.

On the other side if we take your argument solely on the bases of deterring mischief through fear then the best case study again is in our own backyard. You think the Taliban haven't seen how the army is cutting them down? Did these terrorist actually believe they were all going to come out of Badaber alive? You mean to deter those people by threat of death who willingly go blow themselves up in innocent crowds? It's an oxymoron.

A child's mind is a blank slate, intelligent but not wise. It feeds off its surroundings until it assimilates and amalgamates into them. Don't oversell them. This is why you see the children of TTP scum with big sparkly smiles while sawing through the throats of alive men, but on the other hand a kid living in Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad gets squeamish at the very smell of raw meat. This is a war of ideologies less than it is a war of blood. The Taliban are an indirect result of our societal dysfunctionalities while the common people killing minorities for mere words is a direct result. If you want to save your coming generations you need to disassociate your society from anything and everything that is Taliban-ish. The moment you become that which you fight, you have lost. And we were already half way there before the TTP even existed.

Apparently everyone of you knows how to build nations, wonder why then after doing the same thing for more than half a century we have absolutely nothing to show for ourselves accept undeserved pomp and unwarranted arrogance. I on the other hand have no clue how to do it so I read, a lot, on the people who have actually done it. Nations are not built or sustained on emotions, knee-jerk reactions or fear. They are built on civility. We currently have numerous examples of "built nations" in the world of which none think in this manner. There is tonnes of material out their recording how the various societies of the world rose from dirt and are sustaining themselves there. Even more on the ones who still rub their noses in it. No prize for guessing which blueprint you are advocating and we are following. Read what Jinnah and Iqbal have written and said over and over again. But why would we listen to them? We already know what to do, don't we ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice, unneeded but I appreciate your intentions. Secondly, it's called psychological problem, if you're trying to insult me, and that too in my field, please do so in the correct jargon. Thirdly, every person here has done something or the other for Pakistan's war but your opinions do not reflect an experienced and therefore an appreciablely realistic perspective. Fourthly, if you're into a measuring contest or a mud slinging one you'd find me poor play because I've much productive things to do than to satiate a mere keyboard warrior's impotent ego. I've noticed you here, I know what your caliber is, enjoy your stay here.
Aur, beta, ehsan tum par nahi hai.

My opinions are my opinion far realistic and practical.
Better keep your realistic jingoism, it worth nothing in operational grounds.
I didn't need you certification as there is just immaturity in your mind like impotent who just degrading other members through words. Do sth and then come to talk, dear infant.
And yes, take admission where teach manners to person like you.

As hopeful as our theories may be, the reality on the other hand has countless times been demonstrated. Public executions serve nothing more than quenching the blood-thirst of an emotion-driven people. From demands of going to war against the US for the sake of our Afghan "brothers" to denying the true nature of the terrorist scum because they were "muslims" (ironically, both whom we now want to execute in public), we have been ruled by emotions and delivered to our own detriment. Further irony unfolds when the enemy we are fighting is just that exactly because it is ruled just as well by the same force pushing them to the extent of committing unimaginably inhumane acts.

You are, pleasantly, naive enough to place your trust in the maturity of the ever impressionable children of a people who's educated adults are stupid enough to still be mushed into supporting draconian laws, such as the Hadood Ordinance and the Anti-Blasphemy law. The ones who's whimsical minds thought it fit to go rampaging through their own cities for a cartoon that was published on the other side of the planet. The ones who tore down sacred places of worship of their own countrymen after they saw the Babri Mosque fall. The idea itself, at least in the specific case of Pakistan, is laughable.

Watching people being executed publicly will leave another thing embedded in the minds of those young children and thus in-return the whole of society; common place of death. Our country and people have already seen enough death. Enough that now you only see people mentioning a suicide blast in passing, if at all. I on the other hand would want our future generations to be completely oblivious of it. Where the scenes of blood and dead flesh are completely alien and limited to only the movies. Where the memories of these times are only read in books but lessons never forgotten. I do not digress, this has a point. Once you start publicly executing people the punishment will hold its psychological effect for a time and then it will evaporate. The people will normalise to it and get desensitized from it, which no one needs to be explained as to why is bad (ironically again, the enemy itself is a very good example of the effects of this). This has happened in various regions of the world and countless papers have been written on it.

On the other side if we take your argument solely on the bases of deterring mischief through fear then the best case study again is in our own backyard. You think the Taliban haven't seen how the army is cutting them down? Did these terrorist actually believe they were all going to come out of Badaber alive? You mean to deter those people by threat of death who willingly go blow themselves up in innocent crowds? It's an oxymoron.

A child's mind is a blank slate, intelligent but not wise. It feeds off its surroundings until it assimilates and amalgamates into them. Don't oversell them. This is why you see the children of TTP scum with big sparkly smiles while sawing through the throats of alive men, but on the other hand a kid living in Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad gets squeamish at the very smell of raw meat. This is a war of ideologies less than it is a war of blood. The Taliban are an indirect result of our societal dysfunctionalities while the common people killing minorities for mere words is a direct result. If you want to save your coming generations you need to disassociate your society from anything and everything that is Taliban-ish. The moment you become that which you fight, you have lost. And we were already half way there before the TTP even existed.

Apparently everyone of you knows how to build nations, wonder why then after doing the same thing for more than half a century we have absolutely nothing to show for ourselves accept undeserved pomp and unwarranted arrogance. I on the other hand have no clue how to do it so I read, a lot, on the people who have actually done it. Nations are not built or sustained on emotions, knee-jerk reactions or fear. They are built on civility. We currently have numerous examples of "built nations" in the world of which none think in this manner. There is tonnes of material out their recording how the various societies of the world rose from dirt and are sustaining themselves there. Even more on the ones who still rub their noses in it. No prize for guessing which blueprint you are advocating and we are following. Read what Jinnah and Iqbal have written and said over and over again. But why would we listen to them? We already know what to do, don't we ;)

Hi,

What a plethora of sob story----the proof is in the pudding---. Since the start f re-hangings----the murder rate has dropped down by 70% from same time last year----kidnappings for ransom---by close to 90 %---Dacoities---around 80%---.

These are the numbers published by the state----search them. A child's mind is not a blank area----just because they are small---does not mean that they are imbeciles or idiots----.

They are as kind on a give day and as vicious as can be within their means and sometimes beyond their means----.

The funny thing s that the Mullah in the Madrassah does not have any problem teaching the kid to kill---and the 5-8 years old happily utters the urge to sacrifice and kill----then the law abiding 5-8 years old can be made to understand the justification of execution.

And here we are afraid of showing our kids what justice system and crime and punishment looks like.

Order and the rule of law----this an inherent part of our genetic makeup---it is the lack of direction that cause s issues and not the viewing of the hangings---.

That gives power and strength to the children so that they are not afraid---and know that the rule of law will protect them---and when they grow up----the follow the guidelines and be good citizens.

Successful nations are built on ruthless and brutal justice system----. My young brother---you seem to come from a different GALAXY.

Let us take an example of UK----the brutality of this nation against the criminals was shocking and eye popping---. Hands being cut off for stealing----properties confiscated for minor crimes---families shipped in prison ships and sent over seas----half of them died while on the way---.

How about the justice system in the USA when it was establishing---ruthless and brutal---even to this day---some states have 25--30 years punishment for stealing----and in the past 150 + years ago---hanging and executions were rampant---how about France----we all know the guillotine----and Netherlands and Belgium---one nation more brutal against the other.

Now as these nations are established---we call them civilized----because the term civilized was hammered their fore fathers by the brutal use of force and order---and now you see their lilly white ar-ses telling the world how civilized that they are.

Successful nations are built o the dead bodies of the criminals who have met their maker at the end of the hangman's noose.

Just increase the intensity by 10 times and just see the results----.

I am against public hanging a method devised by brits

Keeping in view our islamic roots shoot the basta*ds in head publically.. ( rifle replaces sword as tanks have replaced horses)

Hi,

What a plethora of sob story----the proof is in the pudding---. Since the start f re-hangings----the murder rate has dropped down by 70% from same time last year----kidnappings for ransom---by close to 90 %---Dacoities---around 80%---.

These are the numbers published by the state----search them. A child's mind is not a blank area----just because they are small---does not mean that they are imbeciles or idiots----.

They are as kind on a give day and as vicious as can be within their means and sometimes beyond their means----.

The funny thing s that the Mullah in the Madrassah does not have any problem teaching the kid to kill---and the 5-8 years old happily utters the urge to sacrifice and kill----then the law abiding 5-8 years old can be made to understand the justification of execution.

And here we are afraid of showing our kids what justice system and crime and punishment looks like.

Order and the rule of law----this an inherent part of our genetic makeup---it is the lack of direction that cause s issues and not the viewing of the hangings---.

That gives power and strength to the children so that they are not afraid---and know that the rule of law will protect them---and when they grow up----the follow the guidelines and be good citizens.

Successful nations are built on ruthless and brutal justice system----. My young brother---you seem to come from a different GALAXY.

Let us take an example of UK----the brutality of this nation against the criminals was shocking and eye popping---. Hands being cut off for stealing----properties confiscated for minor crimes---families shipped in prison ships and sent over seas----half of them died while on the way---.

How about the justice system in the USA when it was establishing---ruthless and brutal---even to this day---some states have 25--30 years punishment for stealing----and in the past 150 + years ago---hanging and executions were rampant---how about France----we all know the guillotine----and Netherlands and Belgium---one nation more brutal against the other.

Now as these nations are established---we call them civilized----because the term civilized was hammered their fore fathers by the brutal use of force and order---and now you see their lilly white ar-ses telling the world how civilized that they are.

Successful nations are built o the dead bodies of the criminals who have met their maker at the end of the hangman's noose.

Just increase the intensity by 10 times and just see the results----.

Sob stories? These are actual events which are ripping apart the already disintegrating fabric of the Pakistani society. It is this attitude which has brought us here. Apathy; first trait of a crumbling society. Learning from mistakes is a whole other matter.

For the rest, either I didn't repeat it enough or you didn't read it through. I am not against capital-punishment, I condone it (for a good very many reasons). I am against public executions, as advised by you. Kindly respond with that in mind.

Law is always blind and ruthless, there is no other form of law. Yet it is still administered with civility because its very function is to create civil order not disorder. When barbarism takes hold on legal proceedings you get the verdicts handed out in the tribal jirgas. I don't know what in my post you took as advocating for a limp legal system.

ps: The French guillotines actually counter your argument. The French revolution is vividly remembered for its complete loss of morality and atrocities (not justice) where mobs of emotionally driven French peasantry slaughtered thousands of innocents along with the criminals. There were dead newborns floating in the gutters of Paris in those days....not to mention the fact that the revolution failed in immediate effect. If that is what you want and call law then you and I indeed are from different galaxies.

This romanticism with bloody revolutions and wars is another side-effect of being ruled by emotions and not sense.

pps: the psychological effects of young minds being exposed/accustomed to grotesque events, images, acts are well documented. I will stop debating on hearsay arguments.

I didn't need you certification as there is just immaturity in your mind like impotent who just degrading other members through words. Do sth and then come to talk, dear infant.
They are mostly delusional and pithy. I think you need to be restricted to the stupid and funny for a while before you learn to debate without your false bravado and sanctimonious attitude. And that has been done for this week.
And dont for a second assume that your supposed seniority by posting more trash than others makes you immune to anything.

All your opinion, or that of anyone on this forum is worth only the 101010110111 that it represents. Which means that we don't know and don't care whether you are the agent that stopped Baitullah or some 23 year old with a useless degree and no future in his life. Your post content defines you. So far, you haven't given anything positive to weigh it in against.

Take your time off, and decide if you wish to continue to debate properly or join the long list of yappers in oblivion.

They are mostly delusional and pithy. I think you need to be restricted to the stupid and funny for a while before you learn to debate without your false bravado and sanctimonious attitude. And that has been done for this week.
And dont for a second assume that your supposed seniority by posting more trash than others makes you immune to anything.

All your opinion, or that of anyone on this forum is worth only the 101010110111 that it represents. Which means that we don't know and don't care whether you are the agent that stopped Baitullah or some 23 year old with a useless degree and no future in his life. Your post content defines you. So far, you haven't given anything positive to weigh it in against.

Take your time off, and decide if you wish to continue to debate properly or join the long list of yappers in oblivion.

Say whatever in your emotional jerks, these are your words and you have right to say. By my part i have right whatever i will contribute in reasonable & practical meanings, i don't need someone's certification. And i don't care.

here is the difference when i criticized your move in private section and you are spewing your venom in general thread. Enough evidences to guess the attitude.
I opposed and am opposing and will oppose senseless moves of management in positive way.

Back
Top Bottom