What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Taliban is a Islamic group and India is a Hindu majority country. Until now, you could not establish any links between Taliban and India. Your policy of using non state actors to create instability around your neighborhood has failed. That is the reason why all your neighbors: Afghanistan, Iran and India have not so good relations with you.
India always had relation ship with Northern Alliance TTP is nothing like Taliban, it is a different sect.

Do you have the link for those 15 consulates?? Otherwise, f#ck off.
1 Embassy 4 consulates and do you really want me to post Indian missions/offices? Now it hurts, it is easy to blame Pakistan but how does it feel o be blamed without proof?

read some ....

this guy simply not what he appears ....
One more, jaibi was saying iwill share the write up regarding so and so thing and here this guy is intentionally writing this silly post. He was thruout trolling and no one wasnoticing it.
Will you share it in few minutes mate ? It is too late at my place.

That was some heavy firefight, see the vehicles in back ground, all torched up.
11999063_980885435311409_4356443304904129756_n.jpg

12011220_980885421978077_4556179552553598270_n.jpg

notice the post/bunker on the top, the Pakistani team must have given hard fighting to TTP from this position !

Last edited:
why so many Indians on this website what interests they have? ban all Indians why are on this website because they are miss using our discussions they are making counter strategies of our discussions, our media, and applying those weaknesses discussed here to counter us and our armed forces. so please don't discuss any hidden project, national interests, strategies used in Army ops against tali dogs, info maps, or anything else.

Yep ban the F#king Indians.

Allah bless the shaheed.
I'm sorry but base security needs a massive overhaul, as attackers shouldn't be able to get past the first line of defence. Small radar systems to detect incoming threats, then Steel walls, after-which there is razor wire, then guard towers armed with gatling guns, behind which are patrols with IFV's.
And then what ?
Attackers will choose the easier and soft targets like civilians.
What about the cost of fortifications ? they dont come cheap either. And what if they manage to get inside? then these very fortifications will help them.

Consider this.
1965: attack india and expect india not to respond.
1999: Kargil ,ditto
Now: Strategic depth? Nurture proxy- haqqani but dont expect other side afghans to return the favour ?

Thinking in pakistan should change from being military oriented to civilian. Well being of civilians should come first and not military aims.

What kind of Radar towers will filter terrorists from civies ?

How many civilians would you expect approaching a military establishment in the early hours?

And then what ?
Attackers will choose the easier and soft targets like civilians.
What about the cost of fortifications ? they dont come cheap either. And what if they manage to get inside? then these very fortifications will help them.

They attack soft targets anyway so that point is mute. You also need the military in place to deal with them, if they attack both then you might as well give up hope.
The costs of such fortifications are not that extensive either.
As for getting inside, few have with such defences. Also such fortifications won't help as you need the manpower to man them, which they don't have.

Stop being dumb and dumber.
Stop being personal, stop trying to bully, this not you because you do not know how to bully stick to the topic,

Without any proofs? There should have been one captured alive, tied in ropes and paraded down the streets with all the media flashing and then declaring that he does not have his nunni cut, and then maybe we can satisfy our neighbors. But now we can just play blame games.
If found Amla Candy and India Kings cigarettes on them then case will be proved that they had Indian links.

No offense man, I have always regarded your posts with respect even if I vehemently disagree with them.

Hoping I am not going off -topic I would like to offer a rebuttal.

You are right when you say India has the motive and means to sponsor TTP inside Pakistan. I would be lying if I refuted this.

Now motive and means are not sufficient to indict someone specially a country. We require hard evidence too and so far we have seen little to none verified evidences of our support to TTP.

What you would like from us is the proof of our non involvement - unfortunately as of yet there is no way to proove a negative.

On the other hand it is quite possible we were involved with BLA which was in response to Kashmir and Punjab but I hope you would take my word on it that any such support has been put on hold after the last tragedy. With Involvement of China and Russia we even decided to co-operate in issues regarding terrorism which included terrorism in Pakistan too. Would have been a great opportunity for our agencies to exchange information on TTP and their supply lines in Afganishtan. Both India and Pakistan would have prevailed on Afganishtan to attack these terrorist sanctuaries but that chance was lost. TTP is no friend on India and with it's linkages with ISIS our agencies would not touch them with a 100 ft pole. We have a common interest in eradicating TTP and other groups in Afganishtan so that S. Asia can get peace back.

Thus you see mate - our interests are converging and behind the seen via US there is lot of intelligence being passed on about TTP and ISIS from Indian sources in Afganishtan.
Ok, so now you guys started playing good cop bad cop, here too. Your countrymen come into these threads, taunts us, use sarcastic and insensitive remarks during such tragedies and then a few like you come in, posing as reasonable. But both saying and advocating the same thing.

You're saying india has halted their support for ttp after the APS tragedy. First of all, at least you indirectly admit there was support given to ttp. Second, what does india care about the APS children? You guys just murdered 5 civilians on the sialkot working boundary two days ago with your heavy firing. And you want us to believe that India was so shook up by the Peshawar tragedy that it tried to help Pakistan through NSA.

If you really meant well we would see an immediate de escalation on the working boundry. We wouldn't see open threats issued against CPEC.

@ mods @ Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Manticore Can you permanently ban the trolls on Pak tragedy threads to set an example?

comfort and more importantly to keep it quite when moving or running to not give out their position. Guards and security staff manning the CCTV cameras should be alerted when seeing a group approaching roaming the area with such footwear.

yes, I noticed the same, in almost all previous PAF or AirPort attacks, they had similar footwear - Service Cheetah or that Black boots ----do they have some kind of fetish with this footwear? why the heck not buy cheaper chinese knock offs? and why obsession with this particular brand

@ mods @ Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Manticore please take care of this troll

then what's the solution ?

I see two types of people celebrating today's terrorist attacks. TTP supporters and MQM supporters.
Both have a beef with the army for dispatching their terrorists. Thing is why the rest of us,the non mohajirs/ Non MQM supporters should differentiate between MQM and TTP when mentality,motives and mode of operation are similar/same?

Back
Top Bottom