What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Allah bless the shaheed.
I'm sorry but base security needs a massive overhaul, as attackers shouldn't be able to get past the first line of defence. Small radar systems to detect incoming threats, then Steel walls, after-which there is razor wire, then guard towers armed with gatling guns, behind which are patrols with IFV's.

R.I.P to the shaheed, these TTP dogs need to be hunted down even if they are in Afghanistan.

Allah bless the shaheed.
I'm sorry but base security needs a massive overhaul, as attackers shouldn't be able to get past the first line of defence. Small radar systems to detect incoming threats, then Steel walls, after-which there is razor wire, then guard towers armed with gatling guns, behind which are patrols with IFV's.

What kind of Radar towers will filter terrorists from civies ?

i think pakistan should launch ajit doual like person for indians with same punch of strategy as raw playing with pakistan miss using afghan soil and uzbik & tajik people because india understand this type of language

Pakistan has few options:

1) Build massive Fences/Walls and Borrow money from China to reduce attacks
2) Vacate Airbases/camps to other provinces safety away from attacks
3) Air bombings and Hot pursuits in Afghanistan's safe haven terrorisms
4) Increase security, upgrading, and recruits more heavy equipment police
5) Joint Cooperation between Afghanistan/Pakistan (maybe not)
6) Eliminate Toyota trucks for MRAPS or heavy vehicles
7) Forget it, play cricket and drink chai

Which one you vote?

why so many indians on this website what interests they have? ban all indians why are on this website because they are miss using our disscussions they are making counter strategies of our discussions, our media, and applying those weaknessess disscussed here to counter us and our armed forces. so please don't discuss any hidden project, national interests, strategies used in Army ops against tali dogs, info maps, or anything else.

Last edited:
He might b preferring to the 13 Rats which where killed today by our brave soldiers

even then I would suggest IP check ... troll are coming with different IDs & with different flag

Pakistan has few options:

1) Build massive Fences/Walls and Borrow money from China to reduce attacks
2) Vacate Airbases/camps to other provinces safety away from attacks
3) Air bombings and Hot pursuits in Afghanistan's safe haven terrorisms
4) Increase security, upgrading, and recruits more heavy equipment police
5) Joint Cooperation between Afghanistan/Pakistan (maybe not)
6) Eliminate Toyota trucks for MRAPS or heavy vehicles
7) Forget it, play cricket and drink chai

Which one you vote?
secure pak afghan border put drones squads on each 100 to 200 km with heavy deployment of army personal on each checkpost put small radars covering 100 to 200km range and these should be interlinked with drones squad fully operational and prepared with quick action for upcoming threat to pakistan and drones should keep eyes while flying near border areas same like american they are watching pakistan side using drones.

RIP to the fallen. Captain Asfandyar was one of our brightest soldiers.

Interesting choice of target, either the TTP no longer has the ability to hit hard targets or the PAF is hiding something from us in terms of the operational capacity of the camp.

Eitherway, we know where the attack came from and we know who organized it. The question is what will we do about it?

I think he is saying RIH to dead bodies of terrorists

read some ....

I also feel the same. Do you have any evidence to back up your claim ?

Shame on some of the Indians and Pakistanis to glorify this act. I can understand Indians but Pakistanis. They are the one supporting them. We feel so disheartened listening about all this and will support Pakistan in need of hour but here the way some people are acting is completely ridiculous. There is a problem and Pakistan should find out a way to deal with it. We will completely support you in whatever way we can.

To forget it or to avenge it ?

this guy simply not what he appears ....

Salute to the Capt Asfandyar and three Paf's servicemen. They were not suppose to take part in the action but they they chose to defend the base.

Back
Top Bottom