What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Foxtrot-Bravo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just got the news regarding a militant lead attack on a small air force base situated in Badaber.

Any Details?

Updated 1:

Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_8.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    35 KB · Views: 250
Last edited by a moderator:
News says Camp. I don't know if there is a difference between a Camp and a small base.

Its just a camp, not a base. No flying and it just used for small trainee courses and attachments.

Yes just saw it on ARY man not again :(

For now, No causalities have been reported and AirForce, Army & Police are just about to start counter attack and search operation for the hell bounds.

hope its halted resulting in a total failure for the pigs of hell and their genes

For now its halted, no allied causalities reported. Counter and search offensive is about to begin.

I am impressed by the quick action of quick response force. :pakistan:

Hopefully no loss of life has occurred.

This is the base: Camp Badaber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It used to be one of the most secret sites during the Cold War for electronic and airborne espionage against Soviet Union. Has been mentioned in numerous books and documentaries.

Edit: Sadly it appears now that many died at the hands of Takfiris. My condolences.My previously written wish for hope still stands for future.

Last edited:
More like Hindustani terrorists, but seems not a big base, not much loss.

PESHAWAR (Dunya News) – Terrorists attacked Pakistan Air Force (PAF) camp in Badaber, Peshawar early morning on Friday. Terrorists targeted the guard room of the camp.

The exchange of fire still on-going between the Forces and the terrorists.

More like Hindustani terrorists, but seems not a big base, not much loss.
Catch the terrorists first and then trace their identity. I can bet $ all of them will trace back to pakistan only.

Back
Top Bottom