What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

I am glad that our army and leadership do not thinks like it. The war is far from over. It is just the first phase we are involved in, we wont be able to win it unless the job is completed and i would say this is first phase of a three phase job. We need to kill the hard liners, destroy there infrastructures, camps and support bases. Once that is done effectively, we need to curb the local support, that need to be done by government. Provide that region with the basic necessities of life,build infrastructure, tell them about the thing you call education. Provide basic facilities to those men so they can feel that they are part of the nation and that they cannot be brain washed and miss guided to support an future group of terrorists in name of religion or something else. Provide them with equal opportunities so that 10 lakhs for blowing themselves up to support their families in not a lucrative option anymore, not the only lucrative option anymore. Then we need to act on a diplomatic front, tell the world our story, inform them we are the victims and not the culprits and restore the lost image. Only that will help bring in the support that will be required for the phase two of rebuilding the infrastructure.

This is just a brief overview friends, we have discussed the details many times. DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS OVER, there is a long journey, a long fight and we will win it if we all fight it together, on all fronts.

Perfectly said and summed up, beyond killing the enemy the steps to kill the thoughts and motivation of becoming one.

Exclusive:

Captain Isfandyar Shaheed:

Cap Asfandyar (Badaber) Shaheed4.jpg

Junior Technician Tariq Abbas Shaheed:

JT Tariq Shaheed (Bababer)7.jpg

Beautiful Faces, Wanted to kiss their foreheads. May their souls rest in Peace.

Shaheed Ke Jo Mout Hai ... Wo Qoum Ke Hayat Hai ... Insha'Allah :pakistan:

I am glad that our army and leadership do not thinks like it. The war is far from over. It is just the first phase we are involved in, we wont be able to win it unless the job is completed and i would say this is first phase of a three phase job. We need to kill the hard liners, destroy there infrastructures, camps and support bases. Once that is done effectively, we need to curb the local support, that need to be done by government. Provide that region with the basic necessities of life,build infrastructure, tell them about the thing you call education. Provide basic facilities to those men so they can feel that they are part of the nation and that they cannot be brain washed and miss guided to support an future group of terrorists in name of religion or something else. Provide them with equal opportunities so that 10 lakhs for blowing themselves up to support their families in not a lucrative option anymore, not the only lucrative option anymore. Then we need to act on a diplomatic front, tell the world our story, inform them we are the victims and not the culprits and restore the lost image. Only that will help bring in the support that will be required for the phase two of rebuilding the infrastructure.

This is just a brief overview friends, we have discussed the details many times. DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS OVER, there is a long journey, a long fight and we will win it if we all fight it together, on all fronts.

Your points are need of the hour sir and work on them will continue to address terrorism and overall social upgradation. But i have given my time, next 12 months no terror attacks. Victory declared and day of celebration.

Your points are need of the hour sir and work on them will continue to address terrorism and overall social upgradation. But i have given my time, next 12 months no terror attacks. Victory declared and day of celebration.

And what after 12 months?

...tell them about the thing you call education. Provide basic facilities to those men so they can feel that they are part of the nation and that they cannot be brain washed and miss guided to support an future group of terrorists in name of religion or something else.
They are supposed to fight for nothing and just let others who are willing to fight push them around? Do you see the contradiction in what you're advocating here?

Hi,

If you have done SH-IT for this board and become the CHAIRPERSON OF THINK TANK---then why can't he say what he wants to say on the subject---.

And also---act as an officer of the air force that you claim to be---- Don't call people your age as " beta "----.

It was not the brash thinking that made the conflict to raise up----it was sitting on their ar-ses and doing half ar-sed jobs that made the conflict raise up.

30 air force personal dead and that is claimed as a victory----what a shame and how disgusting---. Every attack on an air force base is now a success and the air force is bragging without shame.

Well actually it is not---when third rate people can become the Think Tank Leaders and these same third rate leaders now become serving officers----what is one going to expect----THIRD RATE DEC ISIONS.

Terrorism is worst form of evil. They are killing innocent people. They are killing our kids and civilians men and women. It is not a matter of victory or defeat. It is matter of GOOD and BAD. It is a war between right and wrong. At the end of day my question to you with whom you are standing today? Is capt safder and his team those sacrificed their today for our tomorrow or someone else?

30 Air force personal are dead ....and your choice of words...... As if you are accusing the families of victims.....

In your opinion every act of terrorism on air force base is now a success........ No sir. ..... i cannot consider any act of terrorism anywhere in the world as success........It is defeat of humanity, ethics and morality. It is not a defeat of Air force ....it is defeat of human race against universal evil. But at the same time we do have heroes like capt safder .....it is real victory of humanity.

Terrorism is worst form of evil. They are killing innocent people. They are killing our kids and civilians men and women. It is not a matter of victory or defeat. It is matter of GOOD and BAD. It is a war between right and wrong. At the end of day my question to you with whom you are standing today? Is capt safder and his team those sacrificed their today for our tomorrow or someone else?

30 Air force personal are dead ....and your choice of words...... As if you are accusing the families of victims.....

In your opinion every act of terrorism on air force base is now a success........ No sir. ..... i cannot consider any act of terrorism anywhere in the world as success........It is defeat of humanity, ethics and morality. It is not a defeat of Air force ....it is defeat of human race against universal evil. But at the same time we do have heroes like capt safder .....it is real victory of humanity.

God Almighty,

How does the level of stupidity ascend---it is amazing---. Where did I say that the families of the dead are to be blamed---.

Kid because you are so thoughtless to understand the issue is that the likes of you have this problem---. Till yesterday after 9 / 11---the terrorists were your muslims / Islamic brothers and they could do no wrong----and you fed them and cherished them and said that " muslims do not do these things " " Islam does not allow these things " " someone else is doing these things ".

The terrorists did not fail in their attack on the Badaber base---they succeeded---they killed 29 military personal----so where is the failure in their attack.

You last paragraph about humanity is utter stupidity of the worst level----you are a nobody to have any consideration when 29 soldiers lie dead at the hands of the terrorists-----failure of humanity----my ar-se----.

Like of you seek perverse pleasure in talking about the sacrifices of the young warriors and claim them to be heroes----and that gets you ecstatic----.

If 29 soldiers dead is a success in preventing an attack on the base----then I wonder what a failure would account to.

God Almighty,

How does the level of stupidity ascend---it is amazing---. Where did I say that the families of the dead are to be blamed---.

Kid because you are so thoughtless to understand the issue is that the likes of you have this problem---. Till yesterday after 9 / 11---the terrorists were your muslims / Islamic brothers and they could do no wrong----and you fed them and cherished them and said that " muslims do not do these things " " Islam does not allow these things " " someone else is doing these things ".

It is not our debate today however i will like to know your perspective.....as a guidance for kid..... i think 9/11 as inside job

1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. ‘Niels Harrit’, ‘Thermite Bentham’, “The great thermate debate” Jon Cole, ‘Iron rich spheres’ Steven Jones, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’. ‘Nano Tubes’

2) 1700+ Engineers and Architects support a real independent 9/11 investigation. Richard Gage, Founder. ‘Explosive Evidence’, ‘Blueprint for Truth’, ‘AE911′, ‘Toronto Hearings’, ‘Kevin Ryan’.

3) The total collapse of WTC 7 in 6.5 seconds at free fall acceleration (NIST admits 2.25 seconds). Larry Silverstein used the term “Pull it”. Steel framed high rise buildings have NEVER totally collapsed from fire or structural damage. Builidng 7 was not hit by a plane. ‘Building 7′, ‘WTC 7′.

4) Dick Cheney was in command of NORAD on 9/11 while running war games. ‘Stand down order’. “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”. Norman Minetta testimony. “Gave order to shootdown Flight 93.”, ‘NORAD Drills’.

5) 6 out of the 10 Commissioners believe the 9/11 Commission report was “Setup to fail” Co-Chairs Hamilton and Kean, “It was a 30 year conspiracy”, “The whitehouse has played cover up”, ‘Max Cleland resigned’, ‘John Farmer’.

6) FBI confiscated 84/85 Videos from the Pentagon. ‘Moussaoui trial’ revealed these videos. Released Pentagon Security Camera (FOIA) does not show a 757 and is clearly missing a frame. ‘Sheraton Hotel’, “Double tree’, ‘Citgo”.

7) Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” CIA created, trained and funded “Al Qaeda/Taliban” during the Mujahideen. OBL was a CIA asset named ‘Tim Osman’. OBL Reported dead in Dec 2001 (FOX).

8) 100′s of Firefighters and witness testimony to BOMBS/EXPLOSIONS ignored by the 9/11 Commission Report. 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses. “Explosions in the lobby and sub levels”, ‘Firefighter explosions’, ‘Barry Jennings’, ‘William Rodriguez’.

9) 100′s of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL ignored by the Commission report. “Like you’re in a foundry”, “NIST’s John Gross denies the existence of Molten Metal”, ‘Swiss Cheese’, “As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.” Leslie Robertson’.

10) ’5 Dancing Israeli’s’ arrested in ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11 that stated “We were there to document the event.” ‘Urban Moving Systems’ front company, ‘Dominic Suter’. “$498,750 Business loan (June 2001)”. “Officer DeCarlo’, ‘Art Students’, ‘Israeli Spying’.

11) On September 10th, 2001. Rumsfeld reported $2.3 TRILLION missing from the Pentagon. ‘Dov Zakheim’ Pentagon Comptroller. Former VP of ‘Systems Planning Corporation’ (Flight Termination System). Signatore of PNAC document.

12) 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials question the official story. ’9/11 Whistleblowers’, ‘Patriots for 9/11′. ‘Robert Bowman’, ‘Sibel Edmonds’, ‘Albert Stubblebine’, ‘Wesley Clark’, ‘Mark Dayton’, ‘Alan Sabrosky’, ‘Cyntha McKinney’, ‘Jesse Ventura’, ‘Kurt Sonnenfeld’. “patriotsquestion911.com”

911-inside-job-650x427.jpg

13) Towers were built to withstand a Boeing jet(s). “I designed it for a 707 to hit it”, Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer. “Could probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners”, “like a pencil puncturing screen netting” Frank De Martini, deceased Manager of WTC Construction & Project Management. “As far as a plane knocking a building over, that would not happen.” Charlie Thornton, Structural Engineer.

14) History of American False Flag attacks. ‘USS Liberty’, ‘Gulf of Tonkin’, ‘Operation Northwoods’, ‘OKC Bombing (Murrah Building)’, ’1993 WTC attacks’. ‘Patrick Clawson’. Project for the New American Century (PNAC) needed “a New Pearl Harbor”, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses”. 9/11 Achieved those goals.

15) BBC correspondent Jane Standley reported the collapse of WTC 7 (Soloman Brothers building) 20 minutes before it happened. CNN/FOX/MSNBC also had early reports. ‘BBC wtc 7′, ‘Jane Standley’, Ashleigh Banfield’.

16) “Flight 93″ debris was spread out over many miles. Cheney admits to giving the order to shootdown 93. “shot down the plane over Pennsylvania” Rumsfeld, “nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there” ‘Chris Konicki. “Not a drop of blood” Coroner Wallace Miller. “there was no plane.” Mayor Ernie Stull.

17) Bush hesitated for 441 days before starting the 911 Commission. ‘Jersey Girls’. ‘Phil Zelikow’ already wrote the outline before the commission began. Steel shipped over seas. Obstruction of justice. JFK and Pearl Harbor commissions were started within 7 days.

18) The 911 commission was given extremely limited funds. $15 million was given to investigate 9/11. (Over $60 Million was spent investigating Clintons’ affairs with Monica).

19) Bush said he watched the first plane crash into the North tower on TV before entering the classroom. “The TV was obviously on.” Was informed about the second impact while reading ‘My Pet Goat’ to the children. Remained for at least 8 more minutes while America was under “attack”.

20) The PATRIOT ACT was written before 9/11. Signed into law October 26th, 2001.

21) Marvin Bush was director of Stratasec (Securacom, ‘KuAm’) which was in charge of security of the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport. All three were breached on 9/11. ICTS was another company that provided security at the airports. ‘Wirt Walker’, ‘Ezra Harel’, ‘ICTS”, ‘WTC power downs’.

22) “Who killed John O’Neil?”. Former FBI task force agent investigating Al Qaeda/Bin Laden. Transferred by Kroll Corporation to head the security just before 9/11. John O’Neil died in the Towers. ‘Jerome Hauer’ ‘Jules Kroll’.

23) Insider trading based upon foreknowledge. ‘Put Options.’ Never identified insiders made millions. ‘United and American Airlines’ ‘Raytheon.’

24) At least 7 of the 19 listed highjackers are still alive (BBC). No video footage of 19 highjackers or passengers boarding the 4 planes. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the highjacking code. ‘Alive highjackers’, ‘ACARS’, ‘Pilots for 9/11 Truth’.

The terrorists did not fail in their attack on the Badaber base---they succeeded---they killed 29 military personal----so where is the failure in their attack.

1. The failed on moral grounds
2. They failed to attain their objective as they wanted to terrorise this Nation. Such attacks cannot break our resolve

You last paragraph about humanity is utter stupidity of the worst level----you are a nobody to have any consideration when 29 soldiers lie dead at the hands of the terrorists-----failure of humanity----my ar-se----.

Terrorism is Global Phenomena. Try to understand it in broader prespective

Like of you seek perverse pleasure in talking about the sacrifices of the young warriors and claim them to be heroes----and that gets you ecstatic----.

Yes they are our Heroes. They are not key board warriors.

If 29 soldiers dead is a success in preventing an attack on the base----then I wonder what a failure would account to.
You cannot prevent Terrorist attack anywhere in the world.

It is not our debate today however i will like to know your perspective.....as a guidance for kid..... i think 9/11 as inside job

1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. ‘Niels Harrit’, ‘Thermite Bentham’, “The great thermate debate” Jon Cole, ‘Iron rich spheres’ Steven Jones, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’. ‘Nano Tubes’

Hi,

That is the beyond the limits of ignorance and stupidity----.

Who gives a hoot who did 9 / 11. Pakistan was not blamed---no one had issues with Pakistan over this issue.

So---basically who gives a sh-it who did what---we did not do it---we were not blamed for it----.

Young man----what kind of teaching did you get from your household---from your adults and from your school teachers. Did no one ever tell you that if the blame is not yours to take---you don't need to swallow that pill.

Don't you get it young man----that the problem is you---it is you who does not have any clue how to handle the issue and how to resolve the problem.

Your ally---Mullah Umar told you how to handle the problem---he gave you a way out---and yet you did not have the cojones and the brains to take charge----.

Mullah Umar stated that if you don't agree with my decision---them bomb us---. It was you the Pakistani---wh blinked---who did not have the ballz to take the problem head on.

A christian army was threatening to invade a muslim country and was ready to pummel it----and you the pakistani was a part and parcel of the Christian invasion of muslim land.

You could have taken Mullah Umar on hs offer and bombed them and went in and killed Osama Bin Laden and given his head to the americans----.

Pakistanis must take the responsibility for some of the 1 and 1/2 million deaths of afghanis so far under the American rule.

Hi,

That is the beyond the limits of ignorance and stupidity----.

I salute your wisdom.....and appreciate your intellect ......... Senior people like you are really a role model for us....... we are here to learn from intellectuals of PDF as we new comers are ignorant and stupid...................... there are few genius on pdf sir you are one of them. Salute. :wave:

Exclusive:

Captain Isfandyar Shaheed:

View attachment 259294

Junior Technician Tariq Abbas Shaheed:

View attachment 259296

Beautiful Faces, Wanted to kiss their foreheads. May their souls rest in Peace.

Shaheed Ke Jo Mout Hai ... Wo Qoum Ke Hayat Hai ... Insha'Allah :pakistan:

InshaALLAH...all of them ... and many many more like them will rise on the day of judgement; with their bright faces and peace in their hearts.

May ALLAH shower his blessings and mercy on ALL of them in the life after - Ameen.

I salute your wisdom.....and appreciate your intellect ......... Senior people like you are really a role model for us....... we are here to learn from intellectuals of PDF as we new comers are ignorant and stupid...................... there are few genius on pdf sir you are one of them. Salute. :wave:

Hi,

Because you bring out moronic ideas and then you believe in them as well and when you get a response---you want to use the wisdom---.

If senior people were a role model---then you should have heard what I have been saying fir years now----. But NO---it won't happen---why--because you are a Pakistani---and inherently----you would want to grab the Baton in the middle of the relay race and go back and star all over.

Learning is not a lovey dovey experience----sometimes your idols are smashed----sometimes your beliefs are shattered----.

Get out of this mindset of who did 9 /11 and search for how can I escape the aftermath of 9 / 11.

The problem here is that the solutions were staring you right in front of your faces and you were searching for answers somewhere else---.

Nadeem Malik Live (RAW Agents Revelations About MQM) - 22nd September 2015

Hi,

Here is Nadeem Malik's interview with the Captain's mother----she states that the military quick response was not even ready-----the officer took it upon himself to take charge---got a rifle and jacket from a soldier and took off even thug his brigadier stopped him----. The captain is supposed to have said by the time they get here it would all be done.

I say again---that you guys roll over like puppies when the air force says something----.Stand up and question their narrative and you will find their story full of holes.

Hi,

Because you bring out moronic ideas and then you believe in them as well and when you get a response---you want to use the wisdom---.

If senior people were a role model---then you should have heard what I have been saying fir years now----. But NO---it won't happen---why--because you are a Pakistani---and inherently----you would want to grab the Baton in the middle of the relay race and go back and star all over.

Learning is not a lovey dovey experience----sometimes your idols are smashed----sometimes your beliefs are shattered----.

Get out of this mindset of who did 9 /11 and search for how can I escape the aftermath of 9 / 11.

The problem here is that the solutions were staring you right in front of your faces and you were searching for answers somewhere else---.

Nadeem Malik Live (RAW Agents Revelations About MQM) - 22nd September 2015

Hi,

Here is Nadeem Malik's interview with the Captain's mother----she states that the military quick response was not even ready-----the officer took it upon himself to take charge---got a rifle and jacket from a soldier and took off even thug his brigadier stopped him----. The captain is supposed to have said by the time they get here it would all be done.

I say again---that you guys roll over like puppies when the air force says something----.Stand up and question their narrative and you will find their story full of holes.
I agree with you Sir, Air Force need to revisit the matters of security. We as a nation either get angry and react or do not give proper reaction. Best thing will be to be proactive. However Air Force will need help in the matters of security unless they can raise/train additional security personnel. There might be other loop holes which I do not intend to discuss on this forum. In this age where Google earth is available and satellite technology can be used for supporters of these terrorists, we should be constantly evaluating and improving all areas, bases etc. A constant assessment of threat and vulnerability should be carried out internally and externally and it should evolve at a pace which may not cause disarray. The external audits by teams from different bases, Arms should be carried out on regular bases. External auditors should be seen as friends not enemies. Accept criticism with open mind and think out of the box.
If we continue to have loss of life on our side it will raise the enemy's morale higher.
This young brave man who laid down his life and got Shahadat went beyond his duty because it appears that this was not within his normal duties. So that tells me proper response drills were not carried out in this area and if they were carried out were not sufficient. We should use this again as an example to improve upon matters of security. Always some good can come out of a bad incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom