What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Hi,

Because you bring out moronic ideas and then you believe in them as well and when you get a response---you want to use the wisdom---.

If senior people were a role model---then you should have heard what I have been saying fir years now----. But NO---it won't happen---why--because you are a Pakistani---and inherently----you would want to grab the Baton in the middle of the relay race and go back and star all over..

Not all senior people. You gloat too early.

InshaALLAH...all of them ... and many many more like them will rise on the day of judgement; with their bright faces and peace in their hearts.

May ALLAH shower his blessings and mercy on ALL of them in the life after - Ameen.

Ameen!

So much bickering here, all personal and off topic. On the criticism of Air Force, they maybe stretched thin on the matters of security already, and they responded well to this attack on the residential camp. Can you prepare for suicidal attacks or people with suicidal intent? It is very difficult in my opinion.

So much bickering here, all personal and off topic. On the criticism of Air Force, they maybe stretched thin on the matters of security already, and they responded well to this attack on the residential camp. Can you prepare for suicidal attacks or people with suicidal intent? It is very difficult in my opinion.

The real question is how these people with suicidal intent get access to accurate information about their targets? A bozo who has no contact with civilised world, who gets trained in mountains away and cut off from rest of Pakistan, who would have hardly visited big cities of Pakistan how he has the information about strategic assets or families of forces personnel?

Hi,

Remember that for a trooper on the move---the footwear is the most important part of his uniform and weapons----. Without proper footwear---a soldier is a nobody---.

1st terrorist: Oh no my shows are broken.

2nd terrorist: Heck now blow yourself. There is no other way.

Where there's foot there's foot print. It was a complete science with an expert known as 'Khoji'. Now shoe companies have well documented and computerized system. They issue sale voucher for claim and future reference. Only if they enter customer's NIC number and seriel number of the shoe we can track foot prints. Initially on Cheeta like brands. We can trace facilitator of footwear.

1st terrorist: Oh no my shows are broken.

2nd terrorist: Heck now blow yourself. There is no other way.

Where there's foot there's foot print. It was a complete science with an expert known as 'Khoji'. Now shoe companies have well documented and computerized system. They issue sale voucher for claim and future reference. Only if they enter customer's NIC number and seriel number of the shoe we can track foot prints. Initially on Cheeta like brands. We can trace facilitator of footwear.

Hi,

I just reading this book " The Devil's Banker "----it is fascinating how everyone single transaction of mine is recorded at the bank anywhere in the world.

There are hardly any criminal banks left now---and they may also be bought by the U S and still running as criminal banks to keep track of the funds---.

So---you are correct----there is nothing out there that does not leave a mark.

That is what the Israelis told the americans----there are no weapons of mass destruction---there are no chemical labs---because all the lab material has serial numbers---all the glass material has serial numbers---and none is missing anywhere in the world.

Would people be surprised if I said that even the Israelis were against attacking Iraq the second time.

Hi,

I just reading this book " The Devil's Banker "----it is fascinating how everyone single transaction of mine is recorded at the bank anywhere in the world.

There are hardly any criminal banks left now---and they may also be bought by the U S and still running as criminal banks to keep track of the funds---.

So---you are correct----there is nothing out there that does not leave a mark.

That is what the Israelis told the americans----there are no weapons of mass destruction---there are no chemical labs---because all the lab material has serial numbers---all the glass material has serial numbers---and none is missing anywhere in the world.

Would people be surprised if I said that even the Israelis were against attacking Iraq the second time.

Wrong. Sir you can't be further from the truth.

I was a banker and you have no clue how transactions are masked and routed. How terrorist money, blood money, drug money laundering with complicity of the banks are one of the most lucrative business practices. Almost all major banks when caught get away with it by shelling few hundred million dollars to SEC and still it keeps happening over and over again.

Find out about how sensitive equipment which are supposed to strictly controlled and restricted go missing all the time and turn up in rogue states.

Sadly not much is reported due to obvious security risks.

Wrong. Sir you can't be further from the truth.

I was a banker and you have no clue how transactions are masked and routed. How terrorist money, blood money, drug money laundering with complicity of the banks are one of the most lucrative business practices. Almost all major banks when caught get away with it by shelling few hundred million dollars to SEC and still it keeps happening over and over again.

Find out about how sensitive equipment which are supposed to strictly controlled and restricted go missing all the time and turn up in rogue states.

Sadly not much is reported due to obvious security risks.

Hi,

Well----I am glad that you shared that---but knowing uncle sam---I am going to stay on the side of uncle sam---.

Hi,

Well----I am glad that you shared that---but knowing uncle sam---I am going to stay on the side of uncle sam---.

Well if you compare resources available with SEC and the salary levels on offer then it would be no surprise that SEC is scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.

White collar crime which was supposed to be the forte of FBI is flourishing as FBI is overloaded dealing with "Islamic Threats"

Dawn News
  • HOME
  • LATEST
  • PAKISTAN
  • Sons of former Lal Masjid cleric arrested in Islamabad[/paste:font]
    IRFAN HAIDER | SHAKEEL QARAR — UPDATED 22 MINUTES AGO
    WHATSAPP
    6 COMMENTS
    PRINT
    56025989edc64.jpg
    Sons of deceased Lal Masjid cleric Ghazi Abdul Rasheed, Haroon and Haris. ─ DawnNews screengrab
    ISLAMABAD: Two suspected terrorists arrested from Islamabad's F-6 sector late on Tuesday have been identified as the sons of deceased Lal Masjid cleric Ghazi Abdul Rasheed.

The suspects identified as Haris and Haroon were arrested by a joint team of Police and Rangers who were patrolling the area at the time.

An army uniform and a handgun were seized from their vehicle. A First Information Report (FIR) was lodged against the 'terrorists' for the possession of a weapon at the Kohsar police station.

The suspects are being questioned by authorities.

According to DawnNews, a Lal Masjid spokesman said the FIR is an attempt to bar the sons in their attempts to pursue a case against former president Musharraf who was charged for the murder of the Lal Masjid cleric.

Read: Lal Masjid cleric's murder case: Musharraf files bail plea

The spokesman allegedly said that no uniform had been recovered from the car and that only a weapon was present in the vehicle. He added that the recovered weapon was licensed.

Lal Masjid’s radical Maulana Abdul Rashid Ghazi body was found in the basement of Jamia Hafsa as the security forces’ 2007 Operation Silence neared its culmination.

A large number of people including militants, seminary students and military troops were killed in the operation.

Despite strong concerns from religious quarters, a clean-up operation against seminaries and terror-funding outfits has expanded into the federal capital.

Also read: Badaber attack: Five Pakistani 'terrorists' identified
Let's see how many eyes cry for them this time ?

Also who the F uses suzuki pessenger van. This event could be avoided.

When police uses passenger vehicles by herself how will she check others. Police use rickshaw to transport `TTP militants` to court | ePaper | DAWN.COM First make them follow the regulations.

Secondly there's communication gap between police and military/para military forces. Whenever military is moving through an area whether in contigent or single vehicle an alert or notice must be issued to local police with exact description of transport. Without that police has authority to stop any vehicle claiming to be military. Now even if they have false ID cards police won't let them go. They'll be filtered automatically.

Well if you compare resources available with SEC and the salary levels on offer then it would be no surprise that SEC is scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.

White collar crime which was supposed to be the forte of FBI is flourishing as FBI is overloaded dealing with "Islamic Threats"

Hi,

I apologize if I did not emphasize on the anti terror part of the banking in the book that I mentioned----and not the white collar type.

What happened to your 3 days deadline? As expected....nothng happened

Did you expect magic? People getting picked up is what happened. Middle of the night, disappearing without a trace. And will stay that way.

Terrorism wont end for another 25 years, anything less than that and you're dreaming. Patience is a virtue which is what we can only exercise. Rest pray failures only tend to be sparse.

Back
Top Bottom