What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Did you expect magic? People getting picked up is what happened. Middle of the night, disappearing without a trace. And will stay that way.

Terrorism wont end for another 25 years, anything less than that and you're dreaming. Patience is a virtue which is what we can only exercise. Rest pray failures only tend to be sparse.
While being just is right, however in a society full of devil's advocates the lines of right and wrong boundaries keep on moving, to the criminals advantage.

They are supposed to fight for nothing and just let others who are willing to fight push them around? Do you see the contradiction in what you're advocating here?
Well actually NO, sorry i missed it. What i was saying was that government need to make sure people are not lured into the same trap again. My point was that it is the brain washed people who form the majority of TTPs work force. What were you saying? what contradiction? will be please to know about your point of view and come to some conclusion.

Your points are need of the hour sir and work on them will continue to address terrorism and overall social upgradation. But i have given my time, next 12 months no terror attacks. Victory declared and day of celebration.

I guess they are.
About the timeline, i do not believe that your target will be met. We had a sad incident last week?

Even it is does (Allah kray) the thing with insurgencies is that they are in no hurry. We will beat them up make them run away and they will regroup when it is convenient and will come back. You may want to study the Soviet war in Afghanistan Or the Tamil insurgency in Srilanka, even Vietcong in Vietnam war with US, it will give you a good idea. What need to be done is to stop that regrouping. For that forces wont be a viable option. You need force to beat them and scatter then and then need governance to avoid the regrouping and rehiring. While military had shown it is up to the task i am a bit worried about the government. I hope they will step up to the task as well and make it happen. this is the only way we will end it eventually.

Well actually NO, sorry i missed it. What i was saying was that government need to make sure people are not lured into the same trap again. My point was that it is the brain washed people who form the majority of TTPs work force. What were you saying? what contradiction? will be please to know about your point of view and come to some conclusion.
My point is that telling people to be good and not revolt against a Pakistani government widely seen as corrupt is like hammering shut a steam relief valve: sooner or later the boiler will explode. Don't you think it would be more useful to educate people about what the acceptable means are for resolving disputes between themselves and the government?

My point is that telling people to be good and not revolt against a Pakistani government widely seen as corrupt is like hammering shut a steam relief valve: sooner or later the boiler will explode. Don't you think it would be more useful to educate people about what the acceptable means are for resolving disputes between themselves and the government?
I do not think that is the the "government being seen as corrupt" that makes terrorists. This bunch is motivated by twisted teaching labeled as Islam, even if the corrupt government can step up and provide equal opportunities to these areas, like education and health, job opportunities, like bringing them close to the level of other parts of our country it will help end the hiring for TTP to a large extent. It is the brain washing and miss guidance that need to be handled by governance and not by force. What we could have achieved by force, the military is doing an excellent job at that.

I salute your wisdom.....and appreciate your intellect ......... Senior people like you are really a role model for us....... we are here to learn from intellectuals of PDF as we new comers are ignorant and stupid...................... there are few genius on pdf sir you are one of them. Salute. :wave:

There are traitors and misguided amongst are midst still, thats how. When so called terrorists are being supported by State Actors, then they have access to information, and they are not just rag tags trained in mountains. Make no mistake that the so called taliban or any other mercenaries in Pakistan are operating without the financial support or command and control of a much more organised and well trained sponsor (s), with very specific tactical and strategic goals.

There are traitors and misguided amongst are midst still, thats how. When so called terrorists are being supported by State Actors, then they have access to information, and they are not just rag tags trained in mountains. Make no mistake that the so called taliban or any other mercenaries in Pakistan are operating without the financial support or command and control of a much more organised and well trained sponsor (s), with very specific tactical and strategic goals.
What are these 'tactical and strategic goals'? Can you please elucidate.

What are these 'tactical and strategic goals'? Can you please elucidate.

I am just a simple soldier. i am sure your imagination is more vivid than mine. However, tactical goals are to cause anarchy, fear, unrest, and shatter confidence in and for Pakistan, and strategic aims are to destabilise Pakistan to a degree where it is prone to secession, and where the PK Nukes become up for grabs, creating a fearful enemy the west can forever use as the boogie man in the increasing multi-polary world, and justify the insane spending on defence while human rights are pummelled everywhere, at home and abroad.

I agree with above assesment...
Aim was to create another syria or libya like situation...
And i dont think original planners were our eastern neighbours

But i think that plan is now in tatters...
Only small scale militancy will continue...especially now with cpec in sight...
Its like game of chess where u have to fight at every step

Hi,

Thank you Solomon-----corruption is the source of all the evils in the society. Can you just imagine if 2/3 rd of the money that is stolen each year----goes back and is a part of development and welfare of the society---what a big difference it would make in the lives of the people.

Pakistan needs a very quick and sharp revolution---there is no other way arund it.

I am just a simple soldier. i am sure your imagination is more vivid than mine. However, tactical goals are to cause anarchy, fear, unrest, and shatter confidence in and for Pakistan, and strategic aims are to destabilise Pakistan to a degree where it is prone to secession, and where the PK Nukes become up for grabs, creating a fearful enemy the west can forever use as the boogie man in the increasing multi-polary world, and justify the insane spending on defence while human rights are pummelled everywhere, at home and abroad.

But why target a very specific aircraft? why not Mirage III/V? I mean, who would benefit from this? Not the talibunnies. Same in the case of P3C orion attack.

Those are task specific aircraft.

But why target a very specific aircraft? why not Mirage III/V? I mean, who would benefit from this? Not the talibunnies. Same in the case of P3C orion attack.

'Centralize strategy for decentralize tactics' ..... concept of swarming in battlefield

That is what raises the eye brows...
Why to go after awacs or anti submarine aircraft?? Why to leave transport aircraft in plain site un touched??
For taliban who donot have an airforce or submarines, would it not be a better option to destroy the transport aircraft??

Was some body else giving them targets..
Targets that are meaningless for them but a potential threat to an organised military...

That is what raises the eye brows... Why to go after awacs or anti submarine aircraft?? Why to leave transport aircraft in plain site un touched??
For taliban who donot have an airforce or submarines, would it not be a better option to destroy the transport aircraft??.

What would the transport aircraft so?? Transport a few hundred troops and equipment? And what would EACH AWACS can do? Put the entire IAF's aircraft that take off from an Indian base at risk!!!! So what's more dangerous for India? The AWACS!!! These terrorists were trained and re-equipped in Afghanistan by RAW. There is no hiding of it, these basterds are rent a terrorist organization and they'll kill anyone for any reason, whether money, religion or hate for others. That's why these scums need to be taken out so the remainder of the humanity can live in peace!

Why target a specific aircraft you ask? because this aircraft broke a specific kind of stealth that US was experimenting with, and that DRDO bought 10 of these systems for their own AW&C program. For the P3C, there were specific modifications to the aircraft which the US didn't approve. When they were not able to prove post physical inspection, the aircraft got attacked. In the asymmetric warfare, its much easier to degrade enemy's capability through mercenaries than other conventional means.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom