What's new

Terror activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan

And in case of b
How would India ratalite ? By concentrating forces on the border or a few 100 rounds of artillary or worst case scenario it will launch surgical strikes. Plz tel me that do you think that we are sitting ducks ready to be bombed. PakArmy shal also respond to that Indian retaliation apropriately.

So basically all out war right?

Comon you guys definately dont want your key cities to be anhiliated for the cause of those dam consulates in Afghanistan ? Or do you ?

Sir, what makes you think that same think would not happed to Pakistan?

From where this 500,000 comes from ? Who pays for it ?
There is a link btw the terror activities in Pakistan and the Indian consulates. No one can deny this . Indian spies in tribal areas and rest of Pakistan are cought red handed carraying out covert ops.

Sir, what makes you think that same think would not happed to Pakistan?

So you guys will start a war if the Indian consulates in Afghanistan are destroyed by Pakistani Forces. In state of war it would be india which will sufer the most not Pakistan.

So Far only US forces have sufered Heavy casualties in Afghanistan it will not take long when India will face even much glomier situation in Afghanistan.

1) From where this 500,000 comes from ? Who pays for it ?

2) So you guys will start a war if the Indian consulates in Afghanistan are destroyed by Pakistani Forces. In state of war it would be india which will sufer the most not Pakistan.

3) So Far only US forces have sufered Heavy casualties in Afghanistan it will not take long when India will face even much glomier situation in Afghanistan.

1) Where does LeT get funding from ? Where does Al Qaeda get funding ? Most likely explanation is diverting charitable contributions. Reasonable to assume TTP gets funding from same sources?

2) Why will India suffer more ? Why will India ever want an open war if India has such strong spy network? Can't they just bomb Pak consulates and posts back ?

3) India has no combat troops in Afghanistan - that was the original reason Mush. supported war on terror - otherwise India would have sent troops.

Overall comment - Why do you guys want to start a war with India when even Pak govt/Army is not blaming India ? Is that not a stupid thing to do if you are already at war with Baitullah ? Why fight on two fronts when you have the opportunity to finish the first ?

Overall comment - Why do you guys want to start a war with India when even Pak govt/Army is not blaming India ? Is that not a stupid thing to do if you are already at war with Baitullah ? Why fight on two fronts when you have the opportunity to finish the first ?

This forum is full of articles which prove india has a very strong spy network in Afghanistan ? And they frequently carry out terror activities against Pakistan.

Slowly and Steadily day by day our nation is being pushed towards a dead-end. And you dont wana know what a nuclear armed country plagued by proxy wars can do when its pushed toward an end where there is only chaos and horror.

This forum is full of articles which prove india has a very strong spy network in Afghanistan ? And they frequently carry out terror activities against Pakistan.

Part 1 - Spy network, yes/maybe. Terror activities - except accusations by posters on this site (not even by Pak govt.) nothing I could find.

And you dont wana know what a nuclear armed country plagued by proxy wars can do
From India's experience in the past few years, being nuclear armed and fighting a proxy war in Kashmir, basically nothing.

What's the Problem With Pakistan? | Foreign Affairs
Christine Fair: I think it would be a mistake to completely disregard Pakistan's regional perceptions due to doubts about Indian competence in executing covert operations. That misses the point entirely. And I think it is unfair to dismiss the notion that Pakistan's apprehensions about Afghanistan stem in part from its security competition with India. Having visited the Indian mission in Zahedan, Iran, I can assure you they are not issuing visas as the main activity! Moreover, India has run operations from its mission in Mazar (through which it supported the Northern Alliance) and is likely doing so from the other consulates it has reopened in Jalalabad and Qandahar along the border. Indian officials have told me privately that they are pumping money into Baluchistan. Kabul has encouraged India to engage in provocative activities such as using the Border Roads Organization to build sensitive parts of the Ring Road and use the Indo-Tibetan police force for security. It is also building schools on a sensitive part of the border in Kunar--across from Bajaur. Kabul's motivations for encouraging these activities are as obvious as India's interest in engaging in them. Even if by some act of miraculous diplomacy the territorial issues were to be resolved, Pakistan would remain an insecure state. Given the realities of the subcontinent (e.g., India's rise and its more effective foreign relations with all of Pakistan's near and far neighbors), these fears are bound to grow, not lessen. This suggests that without some means of compelling Pakistan to abandon its reliance upon militancy, it will become ever more interested in using it -- and the militants will likely continue to proliferate beyond Pakistan's control.

The justifications are that these consulates are being used to provoke terror activities against Pakistan.

This is believed ONLY by Pakistan and none other, as of yet not one neutral observer has indicted RAW, so you may have difficulty in convincing world over your approach. In addition, without a clear cut and established cause, you stand being isolated and infact may face combined military stirkes from other countries who may take your attack as being too destabilising.

And in case of b
How would India ratalite ? By concentrating forces on the border or a few 100 rounds of artillary or worst case scenario it will launch surgical strikes. Plz tel me that do you think that we are sitting ducks ready to be bombed. PakArmy shal also respond to that Indian retaliation apropriately.

actually if you get around to thinking about India's moves, you shall see that post 26/11 attacks at Mumbai, there was hardly any concentration of troops on border with Pakistan. Apart from few formations which remained on extended deployment and movement of few air assets, the remaining Indian strike corps had only moved certain elements in case of a political decision. There was no political decision for strikes and these formations were told to stand down. Its a SOP for any army to prepare grounds for rapid escalation in assets in case of decision for war., a very important and initial step in conflict management.

Although militarily there was no move, the British as also Americans warned Pakistan publicly that India was hours away from air strikes and they had to act urgently and cooperate. This was a coercive diplomacy and India used it fully, in the end isolating GoP which denied involvement of Pakistani Nationals initially. The result is there for you to see. Today you have ended up banning LeT (your freedom fighters) and they in turnm have tied up (reportedly) with TTP and you see the chaos in Pakistan. In short 26/11 is being paid for, by Pakistan afterall, but with minial Indian casualties.

Comon you guys definately dont want your key cities to be anhiliated for the cause of those dam consulates in Afghanistan ? Or do you ?

Do you think its so easy for PA to order nuclear strikes? present COAS of PA is a rational man ...... so not so easy. You strike and be assured not only India but quite a lot of nuclear armed nations will strike back.

India is shining and we want it to shine even brighter but atleast not in Afghanistan

I agree. We also dont want our economic progress to be tied down by Pakistan which is on border of anarchy and chaos today. The fact that while PA is made up of rational people while giving us reassurance of no irrational acts being taken, do not necessarily make us relax that some fanatic does not come to power by coup (which is as common in Pakistan as maybe a chocolate) and takes control of nukes. Pakistan is declining - with extended periods of political and now socio-security instability with declining economic progress further accentuated by economic crisis. There is not much to live for in Pakistan anyways .... until and unless a radical change occurs. And so you are right, we definitely have more to loose than you.

From where this 500,000 comes from ? Who pays for it ?
There is a link btw the terror activities in Pakistan and the Indian consulates. No one can deny this . Indian spies in tribal areas and rest of Pakistan are cought red handed carraying out covert ops..

There is something called as donations which all such organistaions carry out in name of jihad in kashmir. Now those very organisations which you have given support to, have built a dedicated following which still contributes. If you are already cash rich, and you are being stopped from carrying out what you want, what value does a few lacs of ruppes have to ensure that the government of day in pakistan does not hamper you by attacking them?
India's RAW is no doubt active in tribal areas as also all over Pakistan. But if you credit them with every act in Pakistan, you loose your credibility again. If you say they are behind it, then how come you catch them so very frequently? And if they are being caught in the numbers your media reports, then what are your security forces doing in letting them enter Pakistan in first place? How come police forces in Lahore were not there in adequate number and mysteriously absent from area when SL team was attacked? And this I am not saying, it was said by Muralitharan who went so far as to say he suspected an inside job, the way attack took place and how no police was around while they were being fired upon, and how the perpetrators got away. And if you deny this from a guy who was there and who underwent the trauma, then its surely a case of denial.

So you guys will start a war if the Indian consulates in Afghanistan are destroyed by Pakistani Forces. In state of war it would be india which will sufer the most not Pakistan.

So Far only US forces have sufered Heavy casualties in Afghanistan it will not take long when India will face even much glomier situation in Afghanistan

firts pakistan must survive what it is facing .... then we will talk about what others will face .....

Fair looked like an idiot. Zahedan is in Iran. Mazur-I-Sharif and the N.A. were twelve years ago during the civil war and taliban regime. Tellis has this to say-

"I am not sure I buy Christine's analysis of Indian activities in Pakistan's west: this is a subject I followed very closely when I was in government, and suffice it to say, there is less there than meets the eye. That was certainly true for Afghanistan. Convincing Pakistanis of this, however, is a different story."

Shah and Ganguly also argued otherwise than Fair and both Shah and Ganguly ask the eternal question-

"Where's the proof?"

Pakistan needs to make a case. Then Pakistan needs to make a case that this is directed from Afghanistan. Finally Pakistan needs to make a case that the assaults allegedly faced from Afghanistan in any way remotely compare to the sustained carnage inflicted upon Afghanis by the likes of Hekmatyar, Nazir, Bahadur, Haqqani and others from FATAville DAILY since early 2002.

I don't think those points can be proved. Certainly not the last.

America is not going to win this war unless Pakistan's Concerns are examined.Even if they do invade Pakistan Americans will be killed like they were killed in Vietnam.If you want to win this war You have to help Pakistan and also finish the source of money (Drug Biz)

"America is not going to win this war unless Pakistan's Concerns are examined."

Examined? Your concerns have now been examined by two American administrations. TWO. Neither are impressed.

saadahmed, have you read any comments by the the United States government's officials about India waging proxy war on Pakistan from Afghani soil? I haven't. Not a peep from my government.

Therefore feel assured that your concerns have been thoroughly examined and, to date, R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D.:eek:

"Even if they do invade Pakistan Americans will be killed like they were killed in Vietnam."

Where did THIS come from and why would America invade Pakistan? Were it our goal, we'd cut off aid and wait you out. Nobody can conquer you as fast as you're imploding from within anyway. JMHO.

Thanks.:)

I was saying in case America gets frustrated and invades FATALand.

Back
Top Bottom