What's new

Terror activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan

The reason for opening the consulate in Foreign country is to support your own citizens....Which Pakistani citizens re being supported by those Pakistani consulates in Afghanistan...

You claim that Afghanistan Citizens are in Pakistan....so there should be more Afghanistan Consulates in Pakistan and not the other way around....

Your statement turns the whole logic upside down...

Now because of these 2 million Afgans and the Afgan Transit trade, Afgans need more Pakistani visa than we want the Afgan visa.

Point is we have a reason for these consulates and that is visa for Afgans. Well you also have a point that is terrorism in Pakistan ;)

Now because of these 2 million Afgans and the Afgan Transit trade, Afgans need more Pakistani visa than we want the Afgan visa.

Point is we have a reason for these consulates and that is visa for Afgans. Well you also have a point that is terrorism in Pakistan ;)

Your earlier post claimed of Afghan refuges in Pakistan ...if I understand international refuge law correctly...then once a Citizen claims to be taking refuge there is not need to have a visa....all h needs is a legal and valid identity document with him.......I remember some 50000 Tibetan refuges coming to India without visas...and also remember Tamils from sri lanka moving into India without Visas....
:azn:

TTPs treasure leads to Indian RAW

Shumaila Raja

A bloody feud that followed Baitullah Mehsud’s death involving about three-dozen best-trained Taliban fighters was actually a battle among various Taliban warlords to control Rs 2 billion Taliban funds and ownership of arms and ammunition worth about Rs 1 billion by grabbing the ‘Emarat’ of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Such was the charisma and awe of 35-year-old five feet two inches tall Baitullah Mehsud that none of his associates ever dared to challenge his leadership till an American missile strike blew his body apart on the first floor of the house of his second wife in South Waziristan. There was a constant flow of tens of millions of dollars from foreign enemy sources that keeps the Taliban machine rolling. “Over the years Baitullah had built a cash reserve of about Rs 2 billion in addition to large cache of sophisticated weapons, ammunition and latest communication equipment.”

Baitullah’s name emerged as a famous tribesman when the assassination of Benazir Bhutto was under investigation. He was short-stature, with black, long flowing hair and beard. He was a tough commander of thousands of militants with a $5-million reward tagged to his head. He was recently graded as one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world and the famous Newsweek magazine labelled him “more dangerous than Osama bin Laden.” The TTP under Mehsud used force with the stated intention of instituting a form of Shariah in their region which they believed to be the true system of Islamic government. It posed a serious threat to social, political and cultural infrastructure of Pakistan and disturbed the situation of peace and principle in the country.

Mehsud’s death by a missile fired from a CIA-operated drone brought an end to his dramatically short but terrifying career. He rose from a little known entity in South Waziristan to the chief of a definite Taliban movement in Pakistan. Surprisingly, the mastermind of the 2008 bombing of Islamabad’s Marriott Hotel was once an Imam Masjid in a village of Bannu. Madrassa-educated Baitullah belonged to South Waziristan, a federally administrated tribal region in Pakistan. The architect of the suicide attacks that plunged the nation into mourning and a series of riots, Mehsud reportedly came from a family that made their living by driving trucks.

In June this year, the NWFP governor condemned him as “the root cause of all evils”. The government views his death as a big achievement. His death however doesn’t mean that no other Mehsud would emerge. Extensive reactionary attacks for Mehsud’s death are inevitable. The murder of Mehsud could further inflame the internal situation in Pakistan. For about four years, some 3,500 trained fighters and dozens of suicide bombers blindly followed Baitullah as he was the centre of gravity of terrorism in Pakistan. The battle for the control of Rs 3 billion treasure erupted within two days of Baitullah’s death, when two of his most trusted lieutenants, Hakimullah Mehsud and Waliur Rehman, claimed succession in an emergency meeting in Sararogha, where an armed clash left Hakimullah Mehsud dead, along with 40 Taliban fighters. Waliur Rehman got seriously wounded and Qari Hussain, who ran the Taliban’s suicide operations directly under Baitullah Mehsud, was also wounded with bullet injuries on both legs in the same incident.

Hakimullah, Waliur Rehman and Qari Hussain were claimant to the ‘Emarat’ that comes with a grip on funds of billions of rupees, huge cache of weapons and thousands of trained fighters and a close affinity with al-Qaeda and its leader Dr Ayman al-Zawahiri, who had chosen Baitullah to lead the TTP. Money for the Pakistani Taliban was either buried in various caves in the tribal areas or it was stashed in various bank accounts in Pakistan and in some Gulf states. Baitullah’s coffers expanded so much last year that he sent one of his cousins to Dubai for cash investment in various real estate projects; subsequently millions of dollars were remitted for adventurous business proposals in Gulf states.

When a renowned Taliban commander informed Baitullah about huge monetary offers he was receiving from Pakistani officials to surrender, Baitullah’s answer to this man was: “Money is not with the government of Pakistan. Money is with me, tell me how much you want.” Officials concede Baitullah’s money power was such that it was difficult for them to buy his key commanders, as he conveniently outbid them in case of a couple of important commanders.

Baitullah was convinced by al-Qaeda and Pakistan’s foreign enemies that South Waziristan would soon emerge as an independent “Islamic Emirate” and he would be declared as its first Amir. Intelligence accounts speak of smooth flow of cash to Baitullah from enemy agents, posing as wealthy and highly motivated Arab Muslims, who had established direct connection with the reclusive Taliban commander. The Taliban sources close to Baitullah Mehsud say a strong cash flow was his most crucial need because his top priority remained an uninterrupted payment of monthly salaries to the families of each of his fighters.

Baitullah was supervising a smooth system of cash deliveries ranging from Rs10,000 to Rs 20,000 at the doorsteps of his fighters all across Pakistan. Sustenance allowance reached the families of those killed in action. Cash pipelines emanating from RAW and Afghan secret services headquarters were terminating in Baitullah-run accounts, besides cash and weapons infusion. Baitullah was paying about Rs 600 million in salaries for his fighters every year. While intelligence agencies see a direct hand of Indian and Afghan secret agencies in financing terror outfits in Pakistan, US officials have consistently accused wealthy individuals in unnamed Gulf countries of providing finances to the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Pakistan Observer - Newspaper online edition - Article

What Indian consulates are doing in Afghanistan? Let me answer that;

- They are helping with highway constructions.
- They are helping on educational level.
- They are helping in computing.
- Indian women visiting Afghanistan for women rights.
- They have sheltered hundreds of orphans in New Delhi and provide them education.
- Helping build buildings in Kabul.
- Agreed to let other thousands of students enter Indian universities in India.

And I can go on about it. How I know all this? Because I follow the Afghan news channel, some of my family members work in embassies in Afghanistan, plus my second cousins were one of the students to visit India for education and they are very happy with the help being provided. Once again, stop suspecting on everything.

All i can say in spirit of being MODEST that all above quotes from the "gentleman" are the "official" media statements by the indian govt, if a country which have more then 200 million hungry people in her own country to feed (BBC NEWS | South Asia | Report highlights hunger in India) and instead thinking or "facilitating" those, she goes out to "feed" others,:what: its quite unusual.

india herself has the target of building 20km of road networks every day and instead of focusing on this they are "more" interested in "infrastructure" development of Afghans,:what: unusual.

Indians can provide guidance in computing to afghans, as Literacy rate in india is quite "impressive" that over 380 million people are illiterate. which is the largest number of illiterates in any one country, and some one is concerned about education of afghans,:what: unusual.

Women rights situation is another "hall-mark" of indian culture, that million of Female infanticide, a silent genocide in progress which is forcing a twist in indian's "orientation", india's women rights activists
should be more concerned about these rather then "visiting" Afghanistan for lectures.

The last proclaimed intentions about the "on job trainings" of afghans are cause of concern for me, wonder what has been "taught" to the youth of afghan in the universities and institutes of dehli and mumbai and other cities.

if some buddy thinks that these thoughts of mine are typical Pakistani concerns then he is right as i am facing the consequences of the indian presence in my country in shape of "channel financing" of the terrorists in Baluchistan and FATA.

India wanted power in Afghanistan.
But during Taliban aera they got problems with it.
After all, their main mission was to use Afghanistan`s territory against Pakistan.

Now since you have many different International troops in Afghanistan, that is a golden chance for India to do their best to destabilize Pakistan according to their wish.

Indian government claims that its not encouraging Pakistan. Even if India encourages terrorism inside Pakistan, i don't know, how it will help US, as US wants an exit with all the terrorist heavens cleared.

But i feel the way to move forward is to have the Indian and Pakistani diplomats discuss and clarify regarding this. I think India, should at least initiate the CBMs and clear the fear in the neighbor's minds. Also pakistani diplomats should be creative enough to get the necessary evidence to clarify the public of Pakistan.

Now more than ever we need to monitor and chart the inidan terrorist infrastructure in afghanistan that is being used against Pakistan. The occupied Afghanis now are selling themselves to the highest bidder.

This thread will aim to gather infomration on the locations and where about of inidan terrorist centers in afghanistan

Here is the first look

Indian Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan

Embassy of India in Kabul, Afghanistan
Malalai Wat
Shahre-Nau
City: Kabul
Phone: 00-93-20-2200185
Fax: 00-93-23794460
Web Site: Embassy of India, Kabul, Afghanistan
Email: embassy@indembassy-kabul.com

Indian Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan

Consulate of India in Herat, Afghanistan
Herat, Afghanistan
City: Herat
Phone: 00-93-40-221145 (General)
Fax: 00-93-40-250032

Indian Consulate in Jalalabad, Afghanistan

Consulate of India in Jalalabad, Afghanistan send edits
Jalalabad, Afghanistan
City: Jalalabad
Phone: 00-93-75-6003162
Fax: 00-873-763096147 (Satellite Fax)

Indian Consulate in Kandhar, Afghanistan

Consulate of India in Kandhar, Afghanistan

City: Kandhar
Phone: 00-93-30-753011512 (O), 753010874 (Consular), 753011525, (Admn), 753011512 (CG), 753010874 (Consul)
Fax: 00-873-763095995 (Satellite Fax)

Indian Consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan

Consulate of India in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan
Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan
City: Mazar-e-Sharif
Phone: 00-93-700500372 (CG), 797929515 (Consul)
Fax: 00-873-763095858 (Satellite Fax)

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/charting-the-indian-terror-foot-print-in-afghanistan.50482/#ixzz4G1aJygGb

Back
Top Bottom