What's new

Terror activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan

^ And the fact that you dislike both Afghans and Indians, then why you raise questions over their friendship now? Why not just ignore it? And India helping Russia in Russia-Afghan war? LOL, no comment.

So you are the Judge and the Jury, If I don't agree with you, the judgment will be "I just hate Indians and afghans", OK friend I totally agree with you so plz pass a judgment that I love both.

Seriously I think that Northern Alliance hate Pakistan just read what their leaders say about Pakistan. I hate no one you are my Muslim brother and I love all the great Afghans who came and rule India for centuries.

^ You say 'we should have put Afghans on camps like Iran', may I know what else you were trying to say with that statement? Plus you are giving wrong statement by saying India supported Russia in it's war in the 80's. Let's try to stay realistic and you can agree or disagree all you want, but that won't change the fact India and Afghanistan are friends. Despite of whatever you think the reason behind it is. And as I said some ethical issues are still there in Afghanistan and many Afghans themselves do not support the Northern Alliance.

Just to name some of the help provided to Afghanistan by India;

India's Work In Afghanistan
India's Help Is Appreciated
India Helping Afghan Women
Shabana Azmi On Women Rights In Afghanistan

Last edited:
The RAWA was first initiated in Kabul in 1977 as an independent social and political organization of Afghan women fighting for human rights and social justice. The organization then moved parts of its work out of Afghanistan into Pakistan and established their main base there to work for Afghan women.
Much of RAWA's efforts in the 1990s involved holding seminars and press conferences and other fund-raising activities in Pakistan. RAWA also created secret schools, orphanages, nursing courses, and handicraft centers for women and girls in Pakistan and Afghanistan. RAWA also secretly filmed women being beaten in the street in Afghanistan by the religious police, and being executed. RAWA activities were forbidden by both Taliban or Northern Alliance.[2]

Global Fund for Women - Grantee Profile - Afghan W Welfare

Afghan Women Welfare Department

In 1989, a group of Afghan women established the Afghan Women Welfare Department to address the needs of Afgan refugees in Peshawar, Pakistan.

At that time, no independent women's organizations existed to serve the three million refugees who were fleeing the Afghan-Soviet war. A decade later, over a million Afghan refugees still live in Pakistan. Others arrive daily at camps to escape continued violence in Afghanistan.

^ You say 'we should have put Afghans on camps like Iran',

Ok it was in reply of your post that Afghans were not treated well in Pakistan accept for NWFP. Hey Afghans refugees were doing good business from Islamabad to Karachi and now many have Pakistani ID cards.
Karzai used to live in Quetta which isn't in NWFP etc.

Helping Afghan , at which cost ? &
Yes its true, Indian helping Afghan and Against Afghan , in 80s , Indian were at the side of Russian.

India helps Afghanistan because it is in India's interest. India helped the NA because Pakistan was controlling most of Afghanistan through Talibs and using it against India.

Besides India - Afghanistan have no issues, have always enjoyed good relations (except under proxy taliban) and Indians have very good image of Afghans, all along in our media and culture. India sees it in her interest to have a stable Afghanistan. Yes its in mutual interest of the two nations and India will not change course because someone's sensitivies are hurt.

^ Indeed. There have been many Indian stars in Afghanistan like John Abraham, Shabana Azmi, Amitabh Bachan and etcetera and all those actors have been treated with a lot of respect in Afghanistan and back in India they have only complimented Afghans and Afghanistan. Also PM of India is a Sikh and we have many Sikh's and Hindu's who have all good relationship with each other in Afghanistan.

@Mughaljee
On what base you are saying this? India had NOTHING to do with Afghanistan as just like Russians the Mujahid were also communists and Mujahid have killed thousands os Sikh's and Hindu's in Afghanistan because they were 'originally Indians'.

@Gin
I said MAJORITY of Afghans had bad experience in other parts and Quetta by the way also got loads of Pashtuns. And once again I have described their personal experiences, not my personal experience. And when did I criticize Pakistan in this matter? I appreciate everything and anything Pakistani's have done for Afghans in times of difficulty, but that doesn't mean that I should criticize Indians on other hand because their help cannot be ignored either and not only Afghans in Afghanistan and in the West appreciate their help, but also international countries want India to stay in Afghanistan for further help. And India agreed.

My Dear, Watani ,

Listen-We (Pakistan) & Afghanistan are for each other not for Indian.
Ok they are giving u much add, but becareful USA is here not permanently, after usa -- U know my mean :)

^ I think I know what you are trying to say but that won't happen, bro. Northern Alliance is in charge now in Afghanistan and they will happily accept any help India is providing, but those Mujahid members very well know whenever India might have other (wrong) intentions in Afghanistan. No country can dominate any other country permanently and in the past many countries have tried to colonize Afghanistan but failed very bad. Same will happen with India IF they try to too.

Most Pakistanis do not understand the problem of Afghanistan - I say "the" problem, because it is one which NA understand all too well - that problem is problem of internal cohesion, ethnic and linguistic nationalism -- Now Pakistan have the same problem, but it is no where like that in Afghanistan.

And in Afghanistan, like for some in Pakistan and India, the solution has been to externalize an internal problem, to present an external enemy to help create an internal logic for unity that bypasses the debate over internal problem and the compromises required for it's solution.

An Afghanistan that is at peace internally is a friend to all, "the" answer is to focus on internal problem and it's solution.

Pakistan :
Pakistani Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Jalalabad, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Kandhar, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan

Pakistan is not even contributing to Afghan reconstruction as much as india is, they seem to need all thesee consulates.

There are 2 million Afgans living in Pakistan, thats why

There are 2 million Afgans living in Pakistan, thats why

The reason for opening the consulate in Foreign country is to support your own citizens....Which Pakistani citizens re being supported by those Pakistani consulates in Afghanistan...

You claim that Afghanistan Citizens are in Pakistan....so there should be more Afghanistan Consulates in Pakistan and not the other way around....

Your statement turns the whole logic upside down...

The reason for opening the consulate in Foreign country is to support your own citizens....Which Pakistani citizens re being supported by those Pakistani consulates in Afghanistan...

You claim that Afghanistan Citizens are in Pakistan....so there should be more Afghanistan Consulates in Pakistan and not the other way around....

Your statement turns the whole logic upside down...

Here things only work on fantasy and w/t logic. and More over Pak getting UN help for these refugees...

Nice Hit below the belt.

BTW for forget , Most of the Talibs are PAk citizen , they need to cater off.

Back
Top Bottom