What's new

Terror activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan

H2O3C4Nitrogen, you started out trying to prove the title of this post, migrated to side topics, then insisted that the premise being tested is true and cannot be questioned. In all my tiresome reading of this thread I deem only the story batmorrow discovered to be interesting, and that hasn't been confirmed. So why should we consider any assertions you make as credible?

I hope that there is a serious peace deal between India and Pakistan, but the fact is if there is any chance for India to harm Pakistan image or to damage Pakistan it will never loose that chance.....India is a democratic state but how are you treating Muslims & other minorties? i'm not saying about the majority but there are also fanatic hindus in India too which hates Muslims more then anything else and BJP is fully supported by them.

Also during the elections back in 2002 BJP was going in war with Pakistan simply to win their elections and they also planed the attack on indian parliment.

Now days India has this big opportunity to destabilize Pakistan using Afghanistan and they are taking full advantage from this.

India is a democratic state but how are you treating Muslims & other minorties? i'm not saying about the majority but there are also fanatic hindus in India too which hates Muslims more then anything else and BJP is fully supported by them.

Also during the elections back in 2002 BJP was going in war with Pakistan simply to win their elections and they also planed the attack on indian parliment.

Fanatics are present in every country/religion, including yours. If, however you have specific point to prove. provide some online URL to supplement it.

Kindly stick to the topic.

Rehman Malik presents ‘proof of Indian hand in unrest’

Rehman Malik has given evidence of Indian. Afghan and Russian involvement in terrorist activities to a close -door Senate session.—AP/File

ISLAMABAD: At a closed-door Senate session on Thursday, Interior Adviser Rehman Malik presented a bleak picture of the security situation in the country and showed what he called evidence of the involvement of India, Afghanistan and Russia in terrorist activities.

It is the first time Pakistan has blamed these countries and cited evidences which, it is believed, will be shared with the international community, particularly the United States, which has expressed concern over growing militancy in the country.

Following a harsh statement by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, US special envoy Richard Holbrooke telephoned President Asif Ali Zardari on Thursday and conveyed a similar message.

During the Senate briefing, the adviser said that all major incidents of terrorism and suicide attacks were linked to India and Afghanistan, adding that terrorists were being trained by them in those countries and in North Waziristan and being sent to the settled areas.

Mr Malik said the government was pursuing a policy of ending the sufferings of the people of Balochistan and taking measures to bring them back to mainstream.

He told the house that some hostile agencies were involved in creating unrest in the province. The government, he said, had been working to address the grievances of the Baloch people.

He said all political prisoners in the province had been released and cases against Hyarbyar Marri had been withdrawn to create a congenial atmosphere. ‘All the 36 checkposts of FC have been removed and it has been directed to work under the provincial administration and in coordination with police,’ he said.

He said President Zardari had visited Quetta, assured the Baloch leadership that the problems would be solved and announced a development package of more than Rs46 billion for the province, particularly for health and education.

He said displaced persons would be rehabilitated. Mr Malik said the government was planning to prepare the NFC award taking backwardness of provinces into consideration.

After the briefing, some senators told Dawn that Mr Malik had shown some video clips and documentary evidences about involvement of India and Afghanistan in incidents of terrorism in Pakistan.

Conspiracies are being hatched to destabilise and isolate Pakistan. A militant organisation, the Balochistan Liberation Army, was formed which is being funded by Russia and backed by India. The organisation is headed by Brahamdagh Bugti who is stationed in the Afghan capital. About 1,000 students were trained in Russia and now they are back in Balochistan, a senator quoted Mr Malik as saying.

‘He first gave briefing on the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Swat and then on the Balochistan situation,’ Senator Talha Mehmood said.

SWAT ACCORD
Talking to reporters outside the Parliament House, Mr Malik said the government would have no option but to take action against the Taliban if they violated the Swat peace deal and did not lay down their weapons as promised by chief of Tehrik-i-Nifaz-i-Shariati-i-Mohammadi Maulana Sufi Mohammad.

When it was pointed out that the Taliban had advanced to Buner and other districts of Malakand, the adviser said the situation was not serious because they had advanced only to some pockets in these areas and then returned to Swat.

If the Taliban continued such activities, the government would have no option but to take stern action against them, Mr Malik said.

Meanwhile, senators from Balochistan expressed dissatisfaction over the in-camera briefing. ‘It was an incomplete and ill-drafted briefing,’ said Hasil Bizenjo of the National Party. He agreed with the adviser that foreign hands were involved in sabotaging peace, but said: ‘If the government has evidence about the involvement of Afghan President Hamid Karzai in terrorism in Pakistan, then why has he not been questioned about it.’

Indian diplomatic missions in Afghanistan have a role in fomenting trouble in Pakistan’s tribal areas. Indian consulates in Jalalabad, Kandahar, Herat and Mazar-e-Sharif and their embassy in Kabul are indulged in clandestine activities inside Pakistan in general and FATA and Balochistan in particular. The intelligence network in Afghanistan which is established by India is fully operational.
i don't know what the heck are they trying to prove by "helping" afghans to "prosper" when they are them selves on the verge of most significant class war ever in the history, talkingg about nixalites.

Clipping, worth reading

I think it would be a mistake to completely disregard Pakistan’s regional perceptions due to doubts about Indian competence in executing covert operations. That misses the point entirely. And I think it is unfair to dismiss the notion that Pakistan’s apprehensions about Afghanistan stem in part from its security competition with India. Having visited the Indian mission in Zahedan, Iran, I can assure you they are not issuing visas as the main activity! Moreover, India has run operations from its mission in Mazar (through which it supported the Northern Alliance) and is likely doing so from the other consulates it has reopened in Jalalabad and Qandahar along the border. Indian officials have told me privately that they are pumping money into Baluchistan. Kabul has encouraged India to engage in provocative activities such as using the Border Roads Organization to build sensitive parts of the Ring Road and use the Indo-Tibetan police force for security. It is also building schools on a sensitive part of the border in Kunar–across from Bajaur. Kabul’s motivations for encouraging these activities are as obvious as India’s interest in engaging in them. Christine Fair: Foreign Policy Magazine. March 2009

What Indian consulates are doing in Afghanistan? Let me answer that;

- They are helping with highway constructions.
- They are helping on educational level.
- They are helping in computing.
- Indian women visiting Afghanistan for women rights.
- They have sheltered hundreds of orphans in New Delhi and provide them education.
- Helping build buildings in Kabul.
- Agreed to let other thousands of students enter Indian universities in India.

And I can go on about it. How I know all this? Because I follow the Afghan news channel, some of my family members work in embassies in Afghanistan, plus my second cousins were one of the students to visit India for education and they are very happy with the help being provided. Once again, stop suspecting on everything.

- They have sheltered hundreds of orphans in New Delhi and provide them education.

And I can go on about it. How I know all this? Because I follow the Afghan news channel, some of my family members work in embassies in Afghanistan, plus my second cousins were one of the students to visit India for education and they are very happy with the help being provided. Once again, stop suspecting on everything.

Isn't it amazing when one speaks from the true reality, then the perception of reality.

Last edited:
^ Bro, as an Indian you might be aware of Indian-Afghan friendship, right? My second cousins are SO happy in India and say they were afraid in beginning but are being treated very well. Even thousands of Hindu's and Sikh's live in Afghanistan and I cannot describe their love for Muslims and the other way round. Sikh's and Hindu's have been treated very bad by Mujahideen but yet they love Afghanistan because they love people of Afghanistan.

Afghan brain brainwashing started by Indians the same thing USSR was doing in 80s

^ I am an Afghan myself, been to Afghanistan, seen Afghans, my relatives and family work in embassies, live with Indians; I know hella well what I am talking about. Just because Pakistan and India are in 'conflict' with each other doesn't mean Afghans should feel the same way about India. India might have harmed Pakistan but it never harmed Afghanistan and isn't harming us right now either. Just because you cannot be friend with India doesn't mean none can be friends with them. Accept the fact.

^ I am an Afghan myself, been to Afghanistan, seen Afghans, my relatives and family work in embassies, live with Indians; I know hella well what I am talking about. Just because Pakistan and India are in 'conflict' with each other doesn't mean Afghans should feel the same way about India. India might have harmed Pakistan but it never harmed Afghanistan and isn't harming us right now either. Just because you cannot be friend with India doesn't mean none can be friends with them. Accept the fact.

When USSR was in Afghanistan where was your friend Indian "at that time of need"? oh wait they were in the same camp with USSR. aaaaaaaa Why Pakistan took three million refuges or helped Afghans in time of need. We should have kept them in camps like Iran did.

^ During time of Russia it was like suicide for any country to try and help Afghanistan because I doubt any country will help 'their friends' while the country is in an massive war. It would have only harmed themselves. Why isn't Saudi Arabia helping any Muslim country in need, or in the situation in Pakistan while the NWFP is suffering? Saudi and Pakistan are friends too, right? I would only criticize India if they had harmed my country which they never have and NOW, in the future, they ARE helping. And the fact that you dislike both Afghans and Indians, then why you raise questions over their friendship now? Why not just ignore it? And India helping Russia in Russia-Afghan war? LOL, no comment.

When USSR was in Afghanistan where was your friend Indian "at that time of need"? oh wait they were in the same camp with USSR. aaaaaaaa Why Pakistan took three million refuges or helped Afghans in time of need. We should have kept them in camps like Iran did.

That is false statement, back it up with a credible link stud!!!

Back
Top Bottom