What's new

Terror activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan

Well India may not have been keen to be in Afghanistan.....

Can I draw attention to the Kandahar hijack how the hijackers walked into Pakistan and we had to release the militants who also walked into Pakistan. This was the most blatant support ever shown to any terrorist organization by any state. If Pakistan had acted with responsibility and not allowed this to happen may be we could have banked on Pakistan.

Actions like this shape the future policies......So no like or dislike it is just the need of the hour.

That event was really shamefull and Pakistan should be ashamed of this.

That event was really shamefull and Pakistan should be ashamed of this.

As far as I know on IC 814 case,that India had the chance to storm the plane but it took too much time to do that.India could have stormed the plane but they waited for NSG to come,but that did not bear any fruit.

TTP cannot take over Pakistan unless they overwhelm/kill most of us Pakistanis. Their proclaimed ideology and the way of thinking of majority of Pakistanis is totally different!
That should be clear to you guys, being our really close neighbors in the east and now in west. :wave:

With their terror tactics, they are digging a big hole for themselves and isolating themselves from anyone who would have sympathized with their proclaimed cause. They seem to have only once cause as per their actual actions and that is destroying Pakistan.

This I consider as a denail! Forget about who is involved, but the main problem is the Pakistanie talibs are for controlling Pakistan at no cost, and in the latest news I have read, this masud guy has 20,000 men ready for anything. And the act that they are creating is showing lots of ripples to the Pakistan itself. One clearly sees that the army is not capable of handling these folks because if they where, there would not be a sense of any peace deal. And just look after the peace deal how long it took them to act again.

If your own capital looks like a war zone then how long these people have to take over the country. I completly agree with the United States here, that they should enter into SWAT and FATA region and destroy these animals, that is the only viable solution to this mess that Pakistan has created knowingly or unknowingly.

And as a last note Mr. Muse has spoke about this problem widely in this forum about the cancer that has started slowly, but it grows fast. It must not reach to stage 4. And Pakistanies have to wake up to this cancer.

This I consider as a denail! Forget about who is involved, but the main problem is the Pakistanie talibs are for controlling Pakistan at no cost, and in the latest news I have read, this masud guy has 20,000 men ready for anything. And the act that they are creating is showing lots of ripples to the Pakistan itself. One clearly sees that the army is not capable of handling these folks because if they where, there would not be a sense of any peace deal. And just look after the peace deal how long it took them to act again.

If your own capital looks like a war zone then how long these people have to take over the country. I completly agree with the United States here, that they should enter into SWAT and FATA region and destroy these animals, that is the only viable solution to this mess that Pakistan has created knowingly or unknowingly.

And as a last note Mr. Muse has spoke about this problem widely in this forum about the cancer that has started slowly, but it grows fast. It must not reach to stage 4. And Pakistanies have to wake up to this cancer.

What form of denial do you see in my point of view?
I am all for action against these TTP goons but i am also pointing out that funding has to come from somewhere, these people are guns for hire and do not fight for any noble cause. They have suffered casualties and still have enough resources to keep up their fight.
The locals are not supportive of them but fear the damage due to ARMY versus TTP scenario and stay submissive in troubled areas.
Hundreds of assassinations and thousands of deaths due to bombings have all targeted local influential people, political reps, Khasadars etc.
SWAT is a clear example in which it was the local population/provincial government which pushed GOP to enter a peace agreement after it saw that conflict was prolonged and bloody.
(BTW there is no peace deal with Mehsud currently)
There is no doubt in my mind that there should be no deal with the primary culprits and close associates who have openly claimed responsibility for their terrorist acts. Such people need to be taken out and made an example of.

With stepped up terrorist acts by TTP they are being hated throughout Pakistan and that is a positive development (at a terrible and unfortunate cost).
Their anti US myth is being busted so those people who thought they were just a byproduct of US invasion of Afghanistan are thinking again.
Mehsud also knows that anti US proclamation is the only thing which can win him some supporters in the fiercely independent Tribal areas and that is why he always links his actions to US presence in Afghanistan, in reality he is just fighting Pakistan and that is something his actions are proving.

Terrorist attacks do not mean that terrorists have taken over the entire country but yes TTP are a huge problem and need to be dealt with as soon as humanly possibly.

PA is capable of dealing with these terrorists and has inflicted heavy losses on them while at the same time lots of our troops have been martyred. The problem so far is with government which is more involved with politics rather than establishing the writ of the state in troubled hot spots with a solid strategy and action plan involving political control, reconstruction, infrastructure development and state services on top of Army actions.

USA entering SWAT and FATA would 100% guarantee an end to Pak cooperation, start a Pak US conflict, build hate against US and will make TTP much more stronger. USA cannot handle such a conflict so assuming they can solve all problems is quite unrealistic.
If you are aware of the long term implications of such an action for the entire region then it is not very prudent to even suggest it.

The bottom line is that due to unprecedented events we are all in the same boat now and whosoever wants to sink the other one will do so at his own peril.

Last edited:
"I completly agree with the United States here, that they should enter into SWAT and FATA region and destroy these animals..."

Maybe you concur with America's opinion that the P.A. should enter SWAT and FATA, perhaps?

Nobody in America is discussing a U.S. invasion of FATA and certainly not SWAT so I can't presume that's what you meant.

"I completly agree with the United States here, that they should enter into SWAT and FATA region and destroy these animals..."

Maybe you concur with America's opinion that the P.A. should enter SWAT and FATA, perhaps?

Nobody in America is discussing a U.S. invasion of FATA and certainly not SWAT so I can't presume that's what you meant.
Indians are cheering you guys on from the sidelines for that explicit purpose...

Which is one of the reasons we don't trust they are there for "road building" and are not involved with creating havoc in FATA and Swat (its not SWAT, guys..., pronounced a bit like Ss-vaat).

Asim,

I think it's an honest misunderstanding in Jeypore's case. Other Indians might wish America to invade SWAT :eek: but for that to really be an honest concern you'd have to believe, I suppose, that some sideline cheering from the Indians is all we need to fly in the 1st Armored Division and go raging to SWAT with plans to finish this mess for you and start a war WITH you in the process.

C'mon? There's a lot in this world to sweat but there must be some limits to the credulance behind some of these more outlandish premises.

Look, you say you're from the area, right? Then you KNOW that you hold NATO by the balls with Karachi. Have you seen the Indians do anything REALLY smart to hurt you?

Aid to the BLA ain't the thing to hurt Pakistan. India getting NATO supplies through IRAN on an assured basis would HURT Pakistan. Trust me.

India has that potential. Investing analysis there would be more fruitful than invasions of SWAT or Indian aid to the BLA. There's where you should invest your fears.

Indians are cheering you guys on from the sidelines for that explicit purpose...

Which is one of the reasons we don't trust they are there for "road building" and are not involved with creating havoc in FATA and Swat (its not SWAT, guys..., pronounced a bit like Ss-vaat).

Asim,
Of course i do not have any conclusive proof to say yes or no, but if this is indeed the case then god help the world. That is all i can say.

Let us hope that this year things change and each side comes clean with where they stand and how much they are willing to support each other in dealing with the threat being faced.

Well I went through 8 long pages of - how do I put it - BS and the real answer to the question raised about India,s role in Afghanistan never came. Nothing more than ranting of one Mr. Musharraf and that he saw some very incriminating video, which have been secretly stached away. No single incident has been proven to have executed / Planned/ Supported by Indian consulates.

here is the summary of all the reasons given to prove India is promotiing terror in Pakistan via Afghan consulates:

1. They are spreading terror because they have n consulates (substitute any number between 3 to 107 as you deem suitable to your point)

2. India is spending a lot of money in Afghanistan Development.

3. Indian private companies have presence in Afghanistan

4. India is an enemy state

5. They have a consulate on a crossroad one of the road leads to pakistan

6. Funniest one - Zaid Hamid thinks so

7. America is zionist

8. India is Zionist

9. Israel is Zionist

10. Nato is Zionist - No i made that one just for the fun of it

11. 500 million is not a lot of money

12. Indian Army was not there during Soviet Occupation

13. India is Poor

14. India has Bollywood

15. India has 600,000 soldiers in Kashmir

16. Because LTTE is threatened

17. Most of Pakistani Posters think so

18. Some Pakistani Bloggers say so

19. RUPEENEWS SAYS SO - Oh now I'm convinced

20. Not yet okay - Karzai likes India

My simple point is IT HAS THIS NOT BEEN PROVEN YET.

if the so called videos were shared with international agencie and they decided they were not good enough (I dont even know how much of it is true) what does that explain?

that videos were irrelevent or forged. If they really were incriminating they would be released in Media, Presented in front of UN and every platform to embarass India. Why would Ex Prez sit on the tapes and save it for private viewing pleasures only?

I'll let all the members read the proofs / reasons and kindly summarizee a pakistani POV on this.

As far a rambling by state heads is considered Dr. Manmohan Singh has just released a statement that Pakistan is the epicentre of terrorism. And for one statement by Musharraf there would be atleast a 1000 by Indian Polititions. I think these statement are meant to just seek acceptance from aam Junta.

And seriously no Personal Blogs although they are more reliable than Rupee News but stil not credible enough for submission. I have several blogs and I can write whatever I want and now will it be admissable as proof?

Last edited:

You are right S-2, I thought there was a discussion about American foot soldiers entering into these areas. Nevertheless, there should be change of strategy in NATO to do so, since there is a possiblity of these talibs taking over the nation of Pakistan. It has become very clear to me atleast that the Pakistan army is incapable of clearing this region, and the help they are asking for should not be made in financial terms, but more so of Nato forces entering into these two proviances. Maybe cruel perspective from My side, but a great solution once and for all.

Maybe the Pakistanie forum members will feel this will be a invasion from the Nato, but I believe it would be a big help for the Pakistan as a nation, and finally a closure or some what closure on this terrorist issue that is palguing the world. And eventually, costing America less money in the process.

"You are right S-2, I thought there was a discussion about American foot soldiers entering into these areas."

Gee whiz, Jeypore, I cut you some slack and wrote my comment based upon somebody misunderstanding your reply. I assumed that you understood America strongly encourages the P.A. to enter these areas but certainly not ourselves.

However you meant your comments, you seem to have now come clean with your true feelings-

"Nevertheless, there should be change of strategy in NATO to do so, since there is a possiblity of these talibs taking over the nation of Pakistan."

NATO is in Afghanistan as the executing agent of the U.N. mandate. That is our strategy and basis of authority. NATO has created ISAF for that specific purpose. Our objective is the security stabilization of Afghanistan and the growth of governance within.

Nothing but. Doing more is beyond our mission and capabilities as conceived and configured.

"It has become very clear to me atleast that the Pakistan army is incapable of clearing this region..."

"Incapable" remains to be seen.

"...and the help they are asking for should not be made in financial terms, but more so of Nato forces entering into these two proviances."

ISAF's no interest nor means to take FATA much less SWAT on. No way are we able even were we interested. Raids into FATA? 2 hours or less and a battalion or less maybe practical on a sporadic basis but the political cost to the benefits would be grossly imbalanced.

"Maybe cruel perspective from My side, but a great solution once and for all."

Don't let the cruelty bother you. It's immensely impractical.

"Maybe the Pakistanie forum members will feel this will be a invasion from the Nato..."

Of course and they'd actually be correct without the whole world chit-chatting first and tossing some collective moral and financial weight behind it.

"...but I believe it would be a big help for the Pakistan as a nation..."

I don't. I believe that Pakistan's national identity is only NOW being forged and that this is the crucible underwhich it shall happen or fail. This must be their defining moment and it's not for us to save them from themselves.

We may act accordingly after-the-fact but not beforehand if any of us entertain any notion of a legitimate and sovereign Pakistani nation able to truly fend for itself from all challenges-not just Indian and from within as much as without.

"...and finally a closure or some what closure on this terrorist issue that is palguing the world. And eventually, costing America less money in the process."

Both of these contentions are assumptive about outcomes and costs without basis. As such, Jeypore, the last two sentences are an expression of your hope rather than certainty.

Thanks.

You are right S-2, I thought there was a discussion about American foot soldiers entering into these areas.

It shall be the biggest blunder of US to expand the war into Pakistani Areas. The PA is more than capable enoughto take on the Taliban in their own territory and should be encouraged to do so. However, any foreign troops in FATA/NWFP will only serve to allow the Talibanis to get a breather from GoP-PA on the basis of joining hands to "repel" the "infidel" foreign invader (working as usual at behest of RAW :woot:)

Nevertheless, there should be change of strategy in NATO to do so, since there is a possiblity of these talibs taking over the nation of Pakistan.

Whether they take over or not, is in hands of the enlightened and sensible people of pakistan (and this forum has shown there are many of them around) who recognise the danger of taliban and wahab misinterpretations .....

It has become very clear to me atleast that the Pakistan army is incapable of clearing this region, and the help they are asking for should not be made in financial terms, but more so of Nato forces entering into these two proviances. Maybe cruel perspective from My side, but a great solution once and for all.

Oh they are capable but willing.......? NATO can expand its air support role without compromising on the security of their men and women (and expansion of the same is slowly taking place) as also at the same time continue to try and ensure a safe and secure environment in Afghanistan in order for developmental activities to increase. The progress made by afghan civil society is the key to fighting the insurgency there and not sheer military might. If progress does indeed come to Afghanistan, more and more people will shun violence and choose to lead a normal life (nobody cherishes dying young anyways)

Maybe the Pakistanie forum members will feel this will be a invasion from the Nato, but I believe it would be a big help for the Pakistan as a nation, and finally a closure or some what closure on this terrorist issue that is palguing the world. And eventually, costing America less money in the process

Honestly, how would you feel if Israelis were allowed to operate in Kashmir like they have been wanting to for a whole number of years? The same way the general people of Pakistan will on seeing NATO troops.

One thing is clear. Post-26/11 and Indian Embassy bombing, no country in this world has any two opinions of ISI and Taliban .... what was seen as failure of India to launch so called "surgical strikes" as retaliation, is indeed Indian diplomatic victory as by avoiding a direct confrontation (avoiding war was the basic philosophy propogated even by Sun-Tzu), the GoP found itself isolated. It could not ignore ISI-Taliban links (howsoever remote and bleak) and neither did it allow Taliban and other factions fighting PA to join together in name of nationalism and thus create more trouble for region and NATO forces. At the same time, LeT and TTP have now joined hands to fight the GoP and PA and its not NATO/Indian troops who are being killed to finish these groups off but the troops of their former (still present ?)-mentors. Its a great strategy, to let PA and GoP control these factions on own and to provide all assistance in same as long as its in consonance with their willingness to fight .....

Seriously? Why does India need three consulates on Pak-Afghan border?

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Afghanistan

Officially India has One Embassy and four consulate in Afghanistan.
I submit a list of un Official Indian Consulalate in Afghanistan.
1.PAKTIA
2.KHOST.
3.GHAZNI.
4.BAMYAN
5.PUL CHARKHI.
6.FAIZABAD (TWO)
7.INDIAN CONSTRUCTIONS COMPANY OFFICES (FOUR)
The above un-official consulates are involved in terror activities aimed against Pakistan. They are also involved in terror plot in Aghanistan blaming Pakistan on the basis of false flag theories.
They are spending an amount of 3 million US dollors per month on anti-Pakistan terror activities and false propaganda against ISI through leaders of Northern Alliance.
They are running terror training camps in FAIZABAD.

All they are doing for US Nato but they are loosing war.
Admissions are coming from high ranking officials of US and Nato forces that they are not winning the War mean they are loosers.
Keep strong. Mere propaganda shall not do any wrong to Pakistan. They are loosers and they have to go back to their countries.
SMIQBAL

Back
Top Bottom