What's new

Terror activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan

US must have had some kind of knowlage regarding the functioning of the Indian Consulates in Afghanistan or The Indians had compleetely outsmart them ?

If the US had that knowlage then they should have shared it with its Ally Pakistan and if the US agencies have blinded itself in support of Indian activities in Afganistan against Pakistan then i believe ISI has a reason to support Taliban and anti US activities in Afghanistan..

US is already waging war against Pakistan.Drone strikes every two days,US will not take it's security lightly and will respond with force ally or not.
It's actually a bit naive of the GoP to actually wait for the US to declare war and rant about sovereignty after every missile strike

so wat ur tryin to say is US will use any posibility to achieve its targets that it will even employ Raw to do its dirty tricks

US is already waging war against Pakistan.Drone strikes every two days,US will not take it's security lightly and will respond with force ally or not.
It's actually a bit naive of the GoP to actually wait for the US to declare war and rant about sovereignty after every missile strike

The day US declares to wage full scale war, Pakistan will turn certain US allies to dust. The US knows this and will therefore never declare war against Pakistan. Don't take Pakistan's capabilities too lightly. You have no notion how much damage Pakistan can inflict. It's beyond your comprehension.

Which countries exactly?
If you're talking about your nukes,do you think the US is stupid enough to invade a nuclear armed country without disabling it's nuclear arsenal

We have been hearing such illogical rant ever since Pakistan became a nuke power. Are you actually that naive to believe that Pakistan will make it that easy for the US to just walk in and take out the nukes in a blink of an eye? It isn't a walk in the park. You are sorely mistaken. If it would have been that easy the US would have done it by now. They had enough reason after 9/11. The US knows how messy it will get if it even tries to invade Pakistan, let alone cast an eye on the nukes. We have spread the nukes all over unknown locations. Finding all the nukes would be like finding a drop in an ocean. It would also trigger Pakistan to detonate the nukes in an instant. Are you willing to take a chance and provoke Pakistan? I don't think so. Your country together with the US are in no position to blackmail Pakistan. The nukes are here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it other than burn in rage.

Last edited:
If the US attacks i think Pakistan will be getting a whole lot of them

I'm sure we will, but we will surely return the favor without any hesitation. That's the fun part you forgot to mention so conveniently...

Last edited:
US war games weigh options to secure Pak?s nuke arsenal | Top News

I know it's kind of old article but trust me with security at stake and with the kind of resources the US has it's well within their capability to secure and neutralise Pakistani nukes before a conflict.
Right now however, the US needs a working government in Pakistan with which to coordinate anti-terror ops,they wouldn't jeopardize it with a invasion they know how easily the Pakistani administration will crumble,right now they need a stable pak with which helps them against terror.
However if it does get out of hand.............

BS article that has been posted a zillion times before. Such war games are just meant as a political gesture and muscle flexing. We all know that in reality such simulated scenario's are highly speculative and unrealistic. Even with all the might and resources that the US has they simply are unable to prevent a nuke war from happening. It's practically impossible. The US knows this very well. The GoP and the PA are two different organizations. Learn to differentiate between them. The army pulls the strings behind the scenes in Pakistan and frankly always will. The PA is very disciplined, highly skilled and in charge. The PA will always protect the interests of Pakistan and no country would be ever willing to cast an evil eye on Pakistan. When things get out of hand, Pakistan has all the means at disposal to turn certain US allies to dust. The US cannot do anything about it. That isn't rocket science. In fact, this has so far been the main reason that has deterred the US from invading Pakistan. The US actually believes that certain elements in Pakistan are an obstacle to the anti-terror ops taking place in Afghanistan. They have all the reason to invade and install a puppet regime. The truth is that the nuke factor has played a vital role. We have seen how the US unilaterally invaded, occupied and ravaged oil rich Iraq without even batting an eye. Pakistan is a different story and it isn't a walk in the park as you so naively mention. Get used to it.

Last edited:
Are we talking about the same United States?
With their kind of Intelligence setup they'll know where you are going to place your pieces before you even come near the board.
I'm not just talking about their ability to capture pakistani nukes,if it comes to the worst they'll decimate the area around the nukes.
With their precision strike weapons and surveillance systems,the odds will be in their favour.
The PA won't be able to do much if their command structure is wiped out as happened in Iraq.And when it gets out of hand then Pakistan won't be able to do anything.....

The same United States whose intelligence agencies couldn't prevent 9/11 from happening on their own soil? A bunch of Torah Borah loonies humiliated the CIA and FBI on their own turf. Don't try to impress me about how invincible the Americans are. We already know how invincible and mighty the Americans really are. The truth is that they are not even close to being invincible. We know exactly how and when to exploit our nukes when they are needed. There is no one that can do anything about it. The Americans have no clue how many nukes Pakistan has let alone where these are. Their intelligence is based on sheer speculation. You're talking about decimating those areas? How can they possibly? Are you out of your nuts? Our command structure cannot be compared to the Iraqi structure. The Iraqis didn't even have a functioning command structure in place to begin with. Pakistan is a fully matured nuke power that has the ability to cause irreparable damage. You will have to live with that fact I'm afraid.

On a different note, let the Americans first fix their broken economy! Let's not exaggerate about American might at this juncture. The Americans have been brought to their knees. The illegitimate wars that they have fought hasn't served their their image abroad. Frankly, the Americans are in no position to wage any war.

Last edited:
Don't count on them being as lax during a conflict.With the terror attacks emanating from Pakistani soil in recent years as well as the rise of the Taliban i don't doubt that the US has been watching Pakistan like a hawk.
You are deluding yourself if you think the US can't neutralize your nukes if and when needed.Do you really think they'd run the risk of militants getting their hands on nukes with the US as their primary target?
As for the Iraqis the CIA sent in special teams to take out high value targets.
The number of drone strikes tells something about the capabilities of the US,will Pakistan be able to secure it's assets?

Whatever you claim is based on mere speculation and wet dreams. It has no substance or any credibility. The undeniable fact is that Pakistan is a nuke power and has deterred the US from an invasion unlike Iraq. That in itself is enough reason to believe that the US will never risk an all out war against Pakistan. Like as if the militants are be able to detonate the nukes with a press on a button. That's something people like you like to sensationalise about. The US is very much aware about the solid control and command structure in place. In fact, the Pakistani control and command structure is based on US designs. The US has even helped Pakistan put such a structure in place. It's very sophisticated and the nukes can never be breached by anyone. Pakistan is surely able to secure it's highly secretive scattered nuke assets. There is no question about it. Can that be said about Indian nukes? I don't think so. We have managed to secure them perfectly so far and will so in the future. The drone attacks are happening with the consent of the GoP. It's a deal between the GoP and the US administration. The nukes and the drone attacks have no link so stop using that as a pretext.

US must have had some kind of knowlage regarding the functioning of the Indian Consulates in Afghanistan or The Indians had compleetely outsmart them ?

If the US had that knowlage then they should have shared it with its Ally Pakistan and if the US agencies have blinded itself in support of Indian activities in Afganistan against Pakistan then i believe ISI has a reason to support Taliban and anti US activities in Afghanistan..

when US forces do not differentiate between individuals seeking to cross over then how is it possible for RAW to run groups into FATA-NWFP?

they wont want anything to disturb the cooperation of PA and GoP ...........

The day US declares to wage full scale war, Pakistan will turn certain US allies to dust. The US knows this and will therefore never declare war against Pakistan. Don't take Pakistan's capabilities too lightly. You have no notion how much damage Pakistan can inflict. It's beyond your comprehension.

Which allies of US will turn to dust? Israel? Or do you plan to hit allies like Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, etc? Other than ensure own destruction (and plenty would love to see that) I dont think you can achieve much ..........

I'm sure we will, but we will surely return the favor without any hesitation. That's the fun part you forgot to mention so conveniently...

how do you plan to hit US exactly? I mean mainland not assets ....... remember you have to strike continental US to return favor ....... would like to hear your views on this interesting point you have raised

as posted earlier
Pakistan should Launch Airstrikes against the Indian consulates engaged in terror activities in Pakistan.

as posted earlier
Pakistan should Launch Airstrikes against the Indian consulates engaged in terror activities in Pakistan.

few points:

a. on what justification? how does pakistan justify the same in light of likely adverse world opinion on its acts

b. what assets do you propose to be used in this and how do youo propose GoP to contain the fallout from such an action in addition to the likely Indian retaliation across the board?

a. on what justification? how does pakistan justify the same in light of likely adverse world opinion on its acts

b. what assets do you propose to be used in this and how do youo propose GoP to contain the fallout from such an action in addition to the likely Indian retaliation across the board?

The justifications are that these consulates are being used to provoke terror activities against Pakistan.

And in case of b
How would India ratalite ? By concentrating forces on the border or a few 100 rounds of artillary or worst case scenario it will launch surgical strikes. Plz tel me that do you think that we are sitting ducks ready to be bombed. PakArmy shal also respond to that Indian retaliation apropriately.

Comon you guys definately dont want your key cities to be anhiliated for the cause of those dam consulates in Afghanistan ? Or do you ?

India is shining and we want it to shine even brighter but atleast not in Afghanistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom