What's new

Tension in Hyderabad over Pakistan independence day celebration

Jinxed you were hitting on him and his moustache.

Why the change of heart?

Did someone say something to you?

Jinxed you were hitting on him and his moustache.

Why the change of heart?

Did someone say something to you?

don't troll and admit that guy is fugly.. yuck... :bad: Looks like another troll fest is going to start soon in this thread. I am out, I will see u guyz after 8 hours, bye bye everyone.

The problem is every Indian here ASSUMES that I am a Muslim girl, when I have told them several times in the past that I am not Muslim. Non-Muslims live in Pakistan too.

might be... but we r not accepting any more Muslims from India. They decided to stay back in India, and they r Indians and I am sure they are proud and happy Indian Muslims :partay:

lol.. kya kare people assume you know.. but i though you said you are hindko, i thought all hinkos are mslims unless you converted.
LOL.. no more mslims from india.. why jee? did it come with expiry date?

Jinxed don't leave man.

I was just about to take it up a notch or two.

What goes well with those shoes Jinxed?

Sheer or net?

lol.. kya kare people assume you know.. but i though you said you are hindko, i thought all hinkos are mslims unless you converted.
LOL.. no more mslims from india.. why jee? did it come with expiry date?

I am Agnostic, dont affiliate with any religon whatsoever.

Why are you asking that question about Indian Muslims? Are they planning to come to Pakistan? :eek: :eek:

they are nice.. what do you know

Thanks :). I will see u later. I have to finish some chores.

don't troll and admit that guy is fugly.. yuck... :bad: Looks like another troll fest is going to start soon in this thread. I am out, I will see u guyz after 8 hours, bye bye everyone.

Don't Run darling , Sorry I exposed U .

The problem is every Indian here ASSUMES that I am a Muslim girl, when I have told them several times in the past that I am not Muslim. Non-Muslims live in Pakistan too.
And that condition is fast IMPROVING. they are PAKifying the whole country. dinn u read ??

I am Agnostic, dont affiliate with any religon whatsoever.

Why are you asking that question about Indian Muslims? Are they planning to come to Pakistan? :eek: :eek:

Thanks :). I will see u later. I have to finish some chores.
bye see you...
no no one is coming to pak, just pulling your leg.. vit troll for the day
bye

but they r still better than the fugly skinny guy in your profile pic... change your avatar, that is one fugly guy whoever he is.

That guy in his avatar tore apart your country in two pieces in 1971. I admit he is not as "beautiful" as Zia Ul Haq :lol: but still he did his job.

Any thread our man Jinxed starts his racist crap on, you guys know who to call. :drag:

That guy in his avatar tore apart your country in two pieces in 1971. I admit he is not as "beautiful" as Zia Ul Haq :lol: but still he did his job.

Yeah I mentioned that to him.

He was glad and thankful of being rid of the sad black Banglas at the time as I recall.

Back
Top Bottom