What's new

Tension escalate as IRGC shoots down US Spy Drone

I am a Sunni Pakistani from Attock and well known for who I am and not a lackey slave type mentality like you

I support Iran over US anyway and anytime, I don't care if its Shia or Sunni, Islam and muslim s first

you keep slaving away for the Arabs while they you treat you like sh$t, you are probably some taxi driver in Dubai trying to keep his visa
What are your thoughts on this guy?

kulbhushan-jadhav_46edfe42-fc63-11e7-b07f-b94dbb2f1d8d.jpg

Where was Iranian brotherly love for Pakistan?

For all those Pakistani's cheering on Iran, just remember Iran is directly responsible for insurgency in Balochistan, sectarian chaos in Karachi, and they are clearly in the Indian camp.

At the end of the day, IRGC is probably going to witness a few military strikes soon enough. Good luck to Iran. No one in their right mind attacks US aircraft, not even China with their superior SAM network & military
ALQjHfnN8jHEZeoe9

Last edited:
I honestly think this guy is a Zionist false flagger.

everything he sais serves Zionist interests and I refuse to believe any mammal with 2 braincells can be this stupid.

one of the biggest Zionist plots is erasing Palestinian identity. the new propaganda campaign they use is that there is not such thing as a "Palestine" or "palestenians" and its a made up concept. this place has always been "Israel" and these are just arabs.

Palestinians have strongly rejected this assault on their identity and strongly identify as Palestinian. yet this guy peddles the Zionist line "im not palestian im mozlim" and constantly tries to start sectarian strife that only serves Zionist and American interests.

there is very little question in my mind this falcon guy is a Zionist false flagger.

I honestly think this guy is a Zionist false flagger.

everything he sais serves Zionist interests and I refuse to believe any mammal with 2 braincells can be this stupid.

one of the biggest Zionist plots is erasing Palestinian identity. the new propaganda campaign they use is that there is not such thing as a "Palestine" or "palestenians" and its a made up concept. this place has always been "Israel" and these are just arabs.

Palestinians have strongly rejected this assault on their identity and strongly identify as Palestinian. yet this guy peddles the Zionist line "im not palestian im mozlim" and constantly tries to start sectarian strife that only serves Zionist and American interests.

there is very little question in my mind this falcon guy is a Zionist false flagger.

Don't get carried away with your thoughts brother, I am just a better Muslim than you and others and prefer Islamic rule. There's nothing Zionist about me. I criticize you all equally and I get the same confusion about what I am by all sides. Sometimes it's Wahabi, Ikhwani, Zionist, etc... lol....

Turkey suddenly found out that Russian tourists stopped coming which was a major hit on Turkish economy.
If you think Russian tourism hurt Turkey's economy that hard, than you have zero clue as to what you're talking about.

Turkey isn't reliant on a historical arch rival, and to suggest otherwise is foolish.

If you think Russian tourism hurt Turkey's economy that hard, than you have zero clue as to what you're talking about.

Turkey isn't reliant on a historical arch rival, and to suggest otherwise is foolish.

Historical arch rival yet they are relying their nations security and air defense on a Russian military system (S-400).

Lol gives a whole knew meaning to Farsi terms “vaghean turki” :rofl:

I don’t care what some US military armchair general thinks on the Internet.

Iran has radars capable of detecting F-22 and F-35. Anyone who disputes that is a homer.

If the radars can detect it then a long range missile (S-300, Sayaad-3, etc) can theoretically bring it down. It’s not like F-22 is a UFO that defies the laws of physics and can magically avoid a supersonic/hypersonic Surface to air missile.

The whole issue with F-22/F-35/Blackbird/B-2 is detection and how fast the detection is (how many KM out away from the system).

Reportedly the UAE detected an F-22 incoming using Russian systems during some military event and the F-22 had no transponder or radar reflectors on.

Notice I use the words theoretically because the F-22 has never been used in live combat against a developed military with sufficent AD assets. So all this is currently theoretical until evidence appears. So anyone saying F-22 cannot be detected has NO EVIDENCE.
Considering @gambit I'd an actual professional, and you're the actual arm chair general here, your entire comment reeks of hypocrisy.

The truth is, in the even that Iran and the US go to war, the US is most likely going to use 4th Gen fighters, such as it's f-15, f16, and f-18 fleets. The f-22 and f-35 will likely only see a limited use, and only to achieve air superiority in high risk areas (with the f-22), as well as striking ground targets in high risk areas (with the f-35).

Considering Iran's aging air fleet, and limited air defence systems, it's doubtful that Iran would be able to deal with the US Air assets. The only way Iran can possibly contend with a US air war is if it destroys nearby US Air bases (which is unlikely), and also severely damage US aircraft carriers (which Iran can achieve with difficulty, but would also be unlikely).

People underestimate Iran, but they also have a tendency if underetimating the US as well. There is a very good reason why the US military might remains unchallenged since the end of the cold war, namely massive economy and massive military spending, as well as massive amounts of military esperience.

Historical arch rival yet they are relying their nations security and air defense on a Russian military system (S-400).

Lol gives a whole knew meaning to Farsi terms “vaghean turki” :rofl:
Arch rival doesn't automatically mean arch enemy.

Germany, the UK and France have been historical rivals as well, and continue to compete for influence within Europe and Africa, but that doesn't mean they are enemies.

You seem to have a very extreme and skewed perspective on geopolitical issues. Everything isn't black and white.

By the way, Turkey was going to buy a Chinese SAM system before the S400, and only stepped back due to NATO pressure, and we both know that China and turkey do NOT get along.

Geopolitical realities influence a nation's decisions, personal feelings take a back seat to that.

US: Iran Shoots Down Global Hawk; Second Drone Down This Month

The Global Hawk was downed after two earlier shots at US drones in the region, and attacks on commercial shipping.

By Paul McLeary on June 20, 2019 at 8:07 AM

Global-Hawk-Block-40.jpg

Global Hawk reconnaissance drone

WASHINGTON: Iranian forces shot down a RQ-4A Global Hawk surveillance drone over the Strait of Hormuz Wednesday night, US officials confirm. This is the latest, and most significant, of a series of attacks in the region that have inflamed tensions between Tehran and Washington.

The drone “was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile system while operating in international airspace,” Navy Capt. Bill Urban, U.S. Central Command spokesman said in a statement today.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said in a statement earlier in the day that the aircraft had entered its airspace and was brought down by its air force near the Kouh-e Mobarak region.

“Iranian reports that the aircraft was over Iran are false,” Urban said. “This was an unprovoked attack on a U.S. surveillance asset in international airspace.”

The RQ-4 is the Navy’s most advanced high-altitude unmanned aircraft, and is tasked with long-distance missions where it can observe a wide swath of territory, peeking over international borders from well inside international airspace.

Speaking by phone from the Middle East to reporters at the Pentagon Thursday afternoon, Lt. Gen. Joseph Guastella, Commander, U.S. Air Forces Central Command said the drone at no point violated Iranian airspace, and was “operating at high-altitude approximately 34 kilometers from the nearest point of land on the Iranian coast.”

Map-of-Shootdown-copy.jpg

Pentagon-provided map of where the US Global Hawk drone was shot down on Wednesday.

Iran’s Mashregh news agency, which has close ties to the Revolutionary Guard, claimed the drone was shot down by the Khordad missile defense system. Unveiled in 2014 but with an updated version rolled out earlier this month, the air defense system is said be be capable of detecting and tracking targets about 95 miles away, and hitting them around 30 miles away.

Tal Inbar, an Israel military aviation expert, said the Khordad has better capabilities than other Iranian air defense platforms which attempt to copy US Patriot and Russian S-200 systems. “The Iranian systems cannot match western made ones, but their industry is doing huge efforts to improve the products,” he said. “They have the tendency to give the impression that their systems are very advanced, but in most cases this is far from reality.”

The incident comes days after the Pentagon confirmed that Iranian-backed Houthi rebels tried to shoot down a US MQ-4 Reaper drone, and Iranian forces also fired a surface-to-air missile at another Reaper, without success.

The June 6 downing was the result of the Houthis firing a Russian-made SA-6 ground-to-air missile which “indicated an improvement over previous Houthi capability,” according to CENTCOM.

The June 13 miss was a modified Iranian SA-7 missile. It is unclear what missile was used in Wednesday’s attack, but one thing is certain: the missile Iran probably fired certainly cost much less than the $130 million Global Hawk.

https://breakingdefense.com/2019/06...EsSVncuMikmKeOR2Kj4UcN7idZD5wA&_hsmi=73884044

Arabs are weak because they are choosing weak leaders. They do not need Iran to be involved in anything to become proud and strong.

Why you saying this stuff to me like I care about US, Saudi regime or Iranian regime? I am equally opposed to all three. You are all trash and I prefer Islamic rule in the ME as always. My position never changed.
Patience and wisdom are not weakness..otherwise China is also weak for not responding to US moves in South China sea?

^^

Jew journalists at Stratfor make infographic to suggest US should strike Gaza. Palestinian territories would not be involved in any such conflict, but its nice to see how Jews will try gaining from a situation of Gulf war. All these people are sick, may Allah destroy the Jewish , Saudi , Iranian and every other regime in the region with any upcoming war. And replace it with Just Islamic rule.

You draw little support for your cause when you speak like that . Even from someone like me that support peace by two state solution or any other peace solution.

but that is not the thread topic

He's very emotional about Iran and exaggerates their power and makes threats about what will happen to Arabs in a war. That's why I conclude he is Shia. I am just coming to an conclusion. I don't think most Sunnis think that way and ideally most want a stable region with no Arab interference in Iranian affairs and no Iranian interference in Arab affairs. You are probably Shia too. It's normal to recognize it , so we can understand your bias. I am Sunni but I don't like Iranian regime nor Saudi regime.

Lots of you guys blindly support Iran just because of having sect in common. Most Sunnis do not blindly support KSA and have negative views of Saudi regime. I would like you guys to stop the blind support of everything Iran does in region like its role in Syria/Yemen or I will call you out so people can understand why your biases are that way. Nothing wrong with it.
I already told you I'm Sunni, now your a senior member hence I will still talk politely,
Your secretarian logic is absurd,
You're just as Sunni as the other guy, lol.
Dude tujhay maim saboot doun main sunni houn?
Are you out of your damn mind ? Why the f*** would I lie to you whether I'm Sunni or Shia,
Deranged sick person , spreading sectratarianism for no reason at all, id always support Iran if it's against the US as well , if not for Muslim brotherhood then just for the fact if Iran falls, then turkey will fall then we will be next

I already told you I'm Sunni, now your a senior member hence I will still talk politely,
Your secretarian logic is absurd,

Dude tujhay maim saboot doun main sunni houn?
Are you out of your damn mind ? Why the f*** would I lie to you whether I'm Sunni or Shia,
Deranged sick person , spreading sectratarianism for no reason at all, id always support Iran if it's against the US as well , if not for Muslim brotherhood then just for the fact if Iran falls, then turkey will fall then we will be next

You can support Iran, where did I say you can't ? Lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom