What's new

Tension are high between German locals and foreigners; multiple attacks from both sides

I? If it was for me i would cut ff any contact with those shitholes.

italy-gdp-growth.png

Dude, Italy is turning into a "shithole".
It is poorer now than 10 years ago. While other countries get richer, Italy goes the other way.

Italians were poor till the 1980s and that was purely due to luck of the cold-war and the US
need to prop up W Europe against the Soviet Union.

They killed almost 3 times as much people as they have population in their country. Germany fucked all enemies and even churchill said one german soldier is worth 12 british ones.

My hometown Lucca proves you wrong. We had 79 migrants. They got hunted out of town and the problems disappeared. Migrants in Italy get treated in horrible ways and that makes them disappear. They have to work 24/7 on slave fields. Some try to escape, some comitt suicide.

Facts show, that when you treat them bad, they run and no new ones come in. This starts in all of Europe and as Italy shows, it shows results and numbers of migrants drop sharply.

For example no new migrants rrive in Italy since we have deals with libyan war lords who capture them and sell them on slave markets.

And the best thing is, that is the law. :) As our interior minister said: I dont care about human rights as long as the goal is achieved.

I´m racist and i´m proud for it.

They should accept their fate and lay on the ground to await their death.
Man you are totally evil!

A society works like an organism. And some things from outside can damage an organism. Thats why we have immune systems.
I don’t think all immigrants are cancerous , look at the Americans their entire nation is made up of immigrants. Yes!

I don’t think all immigrants are cancerous , look at the Americans their entire nation is made up of immigrants. Yes!

Italy and european nations in general are nations based on ethnicity. Immigration creates only problems and nothing else here.

Please, do not judge Europeans too strictly - after the WW2 they do not have real sovereignty. Their former colonies now have more political will than them.

They killed almost 3 times as much people as they have population in their country. Germany fucked all enemies and even churchill said one german soldier is worth 12 british ones.

My hometown Lucca proves you wrong. We had 79 migrants. They got hunted out of town and the problems disappeared. Migrants in Italy get treated in horrible ways and that makes them disappear. They have to work 24/7 on slave fields. Some try to escape, some comitt suicide.

Facts show, that when you treat them bad, they run and no new ones come in. This starts in all of Europe and as Italy shows, it shows results and numbers of migrants drop sharply.

For example no new migrants rrive in Italy since we have deals with libyan war lords who capture them and sell them on slave markets.

And the best thing is, that is the law. :) As our interior minister said: I dont care about human rights as long as the goal is achieved.

I´m racist and i´m proud for it.

They should accept their fate and lay on the ground to await their death.

Any non-Italian who tries to settle down in that sh*thole called Italy deserves to be put to death for being so desperate. I've been to Italy on various occasions and apart from the historical ruins there simply is nothing more going on there which is worthwhile. The people stink and are rude. The economy is a joke. The only worthwhile invention to your name since the turn of the last century was an automobile named Fiat and which was jokingly referred to as First in all troubles since it was a hopeless automobile which wasn't really worth its money. Crime in Italy is frightening. (Yes you so called White Italians like the Eastern Europeans are regarded as thugs and crooks).

Your politics since Roman times were a mess up. Oh, Marcus Aurelius who you state was your hero wasn't even Italian. He was Spanish :D

The truly successful emperors of Rome save for Julius Ceasar and his nephew Augustus were foreigners. Thereafter the only notable ruler of Italy was Mussolini who was hanged by his underpants. He was a fascist like you and see what became of him.

In summary, your sh*thole country is being used as a transit route to more worthwhile destinations in Europe so stop harassing those poor people. They truly can't tolerate you either but need a footpath to a better destination and your miserable fish stinking country is one of the few footpaths which they have

It's destiny.

It's already being written in Koran. If God will that way, it will be that way.

It may for some purpose that we don't know.
us being violent is written in the Quran?
or did I misunderstand you?

Any non-Italian who tries to settle down in that sh*thole called Italy deserves to be put to death for being so desperate. I've been to Italy on various occasions and apart from the historical ruins there simply is nothing more going on there which is worthwhile. The people stink and are rude. The economy is a joke. The only worthwhile invention to your name since the turn of the last century was an automobile named Fiat and which was jokingly referred to as First in all troubles since it was a hopeless automobile which wasn't really worth its money. Crime in Italy is frightening. (Yes you so called White Italians like the Eastern Europeans are regarded as thugs and crooks).

Your politics since Roman times were a mess up. Oh, Marcus Aurelius who you state was your hero wasn't even Italian. He was Spanish :D

The truly successful emperors of Rome save for Julius Ceasar and his nephew Augustus were foreigners. Thereafter the only notable ruler of Italy was Mussolini who was hanged by his underpants. He was a fascist like you and see what became of him.

In summary, your sh*thole country is being used as a transit route to more worthwhile destinations in Europe so stop harassing those poor people. They truly can't tolerate you either but need a footpath to a better destination and your miserable fish stinking country is one of the few footpaths which they have

Good! Perfect! So stay out or die.

OK. We need to see if this is part of the normal "criminal rate" that can be expected in the general population or something else. When you have over a million Syrians of course there will be some that engage in crime while the vast majority are conducting themselves lawfully.
i live here and yeah there's a lot of problems like some parts of the city are crime filled by arab and afghan refugees and nowadays your chances of sneaking into a club is close to zero if you're brown. but that's not to say all syrians and afghans are asshples. i know a lot of decent refugees who just want to live their life.

But one thing to show what rubbish you post.

Julius Caesar was never emperor of Rome.

Marcus Aurelius was a Roman born in Rome.

The only emperor with iberian heritage we had was Trajan.

Your last sentence is wrong again. We are no transit anymore. We made a deal with mafia who sells the migrants on libyan slave markets. We are good in making business. :)

Back
Top Bottom