What's new

Tension are high between German locals and foreigners; multiple attacks from both sides

why cant the Muslims leave peacefully, like they used to?
when was that?
All over eastern Germany people stand up and fight for their country. Numbers of crime exploded. They dont work, steal, rape and deal with drugs.
so what? you $#%^& how dare you say that they have human rights too. They are in a peaceful place which is totally disturbing to them and are not comfortable with it. Change the laws to make provision for it or better remove the laws altogether, make them feel at home.

when was that?

so what? you $#%^& how dare you say that they have human rights too. They are in a peaceful place which is totally disturbing to them and are not comfortable with it. Change the laws to make provision for it or better remove the laws altogether, make them feel at home.

I have a better idea, we kick them out. They get hunted out of towns.

Europe will never be their home. In my city Lucca we had 40 africans. We cut electricity to their camp and hunted them out of town. They are not welcome.

Last edited:
Problems are from both sides, but If you emigrate to a different country you need to follow the laws.

I don't know how problem is from both sides when refugee scums who run off to Germany to save them selves and then start attacking locals who gave them place to live. Remind me of afghanis in Pakistan and their terrorist activities.

I don't know how problem is from both sides when refugee scums who run off to Germany to save them selves and then start attacking locals who gave them place to live. Remind me of afghanis in Pakistan and their terrorist activities.

I'm sure some of them have faced racism from the far right.

Europe will never be their home. In my city Lucca we had 40 africans. We cut electricity to their camp and hunted them out of town. They are not welcome.
:what: you have right to protest & make your opinion felt but cannot take law into your own hands. Then there wont be any difference between you and them.

First do white pride racism either openly or intimately.
Then u shout fool.

I have a better idea, we kick them out. They get hunted out of towns.

What about human right? o_O

Refugees need to understand that you are a guest in foreign country where they are trying to help you. This one looks like a fight between teenagers nothing more.

:what: you have right to protest & make your opinion felt but cannot take law into your own hands. Then there wont be any difference between you and them.

In war evrything is right.

What about human right? o_O

I give a shit about human rights. Im not a liberal.

My government makes deals with libyan slave traders who stop migrants and sell them on slave markets. Only thing that matters according our interior minister in italy is, that they dont get here

Refugees need to understand that you are a guest in foreign country where they are trying to help you. This one looks like a fight between teenagers nothing more.

Yeah, teenagers attacking a 46 year old women for not showing them respect and let them walk before her into shop ... this kind of shit doesnt work in Germany and Europe in general

why do Muslims have to go everywhere and give themselves bad names?
why cant the Muslims leave peacefully, like they used to?
Maybe the we at should invade their lands or create wars so Muslims would NOT have to leave their homes as refugees. Afghanistan Iraq Syria Libya Palestine Kashmir Chechnya rohinga I could still go on but you get the picture.

But violence is not the way forward for refugees

Maybe the we at should invade their lands or create wars so Muslims would NOT have to leave their homes as refugees. Afghanistan Iraq Syria Libya Palestine Kashmir Chechnya rohinga I could still go on but you get the picture.

But violence is not the way forward for refugees
ok so, the people have to go there and seek revenge by killing and raping the innocent citizens of the host country?
what a positive image Muslims are giving around the world

when was that?
that question does not deserve an answer

Back
Top Bottom