What's new

Sri Lanka curfew extended as Muslims and Buddhists clashes

the back stabbing was done by Sinhalas , Muslims fell for the patriotic card but even Karuna fell for the lure of power, women and wealth not to mention Douglas.

I am not short sighted like the rest, I knew the Sinhala Buddhists will came after Muslims after finishing off Tamils , next ??? .

they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

In the 60s they kicked out plantation Tamils , in 70s Burghers, from 1980 onwards Eelam Tamils,
These are the patriotic Muslims who flocked to Colombo from Aluthgama, Dhargatown and Beruwala to protest against US Embassy and UN resolution , they need to wake up and not blame CIA and Zionist for their current plight
patriotic??? to whom??..you are a classic example of the so called patriotic elements...
well,Pakistan also helped srilanka in eliminating terror by supplying weapons,assistance etc even more than India..but i haven't seen you anything written against Pakistan...your posts are full of hate filled,particularly against India and Srilanka...thats why you are acting like a Tamil here??i don't think that you are a Tamil or not even a Srilankan as well..

patriotic??? to whom??..you are a classic example of the so called patriotic elements...
well,Pakistan also helped srilanka in eliminating terror by supplying weapons,assistance etc even more than India..but i haven't seen you anything written against Pakistan...your posts are full of hate filled,particularly against India and Srilanka...thats why you are acting like a Tamil here??i don't think that you are a Tamil or not even a Srilankan as well..

Mate..Stop feeding a troll.. Not worth your valuable effort.. He aint a Muslim.. Full stop

10435639_616619898433364_2481246772913911394_n.jpg

Over 2,000 women and children are seeking shelter inside a school in Beruwala on Monday, June 16, 2014

Two thousand women today are waiting inside the Al Humaizara School in Beruwala. They are waiting on food rations that have been turned away.

“Every so often women with black burqas, particularly in Muslim areas, had stones thrown at them from the Buddhist extremists,” one activist notes.

A local activist says, “We had known that the BBS would try something once The Brothers are away from the island. We thought it might be last month, but now we were unprepared. For them, this was very well prepared.”

Red pottus, black burqas: Identity markers in Sri Lanka’s extremist violence - The Washington Post

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Manticore @Jungibaaz Suicide troll. Kindly put him out of his misery, before he ruins a couple more threads. Thank You

Utter nuisance ruining many threads.. Think he had been banned a dozen times atleast.. Shameless begger very much like his ilk.. Wonder if the Mod's can do a IP ban or something

Back
Top Bottom