What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

I don't think most Nepalis would appreciate such a proposal. If it comes from them then we should think about it but we shouldn't try to force it upon them. I think the present arrangement will continue in the near future.

We have better prospects with India........... equal share of water, no BSF killing,, no pole vaulting, no RAW infiltration, grater security..........being an Indians is more pride than being a Bangladeshi now.

I hope Al-Zakir and Kalu_miah don't see this. You would forever be tagged otherwise. :lol:

Last edited:
Trust me making an exchange deal with India is not good for BD. because there are 5 crore Bangladeshis living in India... If you made exchange your 50% population will below poverty line than..

Have you got any real evidence of this 5 crore figure?

That is 50 million people!

Come to India and Nepal border. . you will be proved wrong :coffee::coffee::coffee:
One of my bihari friends from gorakhpur told me that they go to do the big job every morning in nepal, as the border is indistinguishable..He might be joking though

Have you got any real evidence of this 5 crore figure?
That is 50 million people!
No real Evidence needed for this figure. Congress illegally provide more than 50 million Aadhar Card and Voter Card in West Bangal, Assam, New Delhi and many other area in India... What you think they are?

I support it. At least the demand of Gorkhaland will be scrapped forever.:drag:

WTF ! 5 crores ! This can't be true. I know some Bangladeshis are living in India but this can't be more than 50 lakhs. Btw, if 5 crore Bangladeshis live in India its good. Please allow atleast 10 crore more. You know, we are over crowded. Our country can manage maximum 5 crore but here population is 20 crore! Officially 16 crore but real figure is 20 crore. India is blood brother to Bangladesh. Your country is big. You can shelter 15 crore Bangladeshi easily.
Yes First Time when i found that WTF are the only three words came out from my mouth. You said real figure is 20 crore actually its more than that but in Bangladesh 16 crore is living India has other. What are you talking about India's population is 1.27 billion man. Why we give shelter to 15 crore??? Why don't you ask this to Pakistan :D

I wanted your opinions about Gorkhaland, not the wiki article.:(

And what discussion? Didn't get any mentions from you.:undecided:
My opinion?Its not reasonable to create another state which has just one parliamentary seat. Gorkhas have been given enough privileges but their leadership is corrupt. Tourism is the main source of income here but these leaders have no hesitation in blocking the supply route for months to have a protest keeping their own people in hunger. Historically, Gorkhas themselves are outsider in this region. I see no reason to award them with a separate state here.

My opinion?Its not reasonable to create another state which has just one parliamentary seat. Gorkhas have been given enough privileges but their leadership is corrupt. Tourism is the main source of income here but these leaders have no hesitation in blocking the supply route for months to have a protest keeping their own people in hunger. Historically, Gorkhas themselves are outsider in this region. I see no reason to award them with a separate state here.
Do you see Gorkhaland's demand intensifying, in view of Telangana's formation and the existence of a similarly small state in the vicinity in the form of Sikkim?

Do you see Gorkhaland's demand intensifying, in view of Telangana's formation and the existence of a similarly small state in the vicinity in the form of Sikkim?

Not at all. Telengana issue was a much more intense and legitimate. Its history is way more different which goes back to the days of Nehru.The show Pradhanmantri in Star news was a good one on this issue.There is no comparison at all.

On the other hand, Darjeeling's economy is totally dependent on West Bengal.One more reason is if we give away Gorkhaland it will cheer up other separatists group near by the Bodos and the Kamtapuris. Better to give them more autonomy but a separate state won't be wise.

Not at all. Telengana issue was a much more intense and legitimate. Its history is way more different which goes back to the days of Nehru.The show Pradhanmantri in Star news was a good one on this issue.There is no comparison at all.

On the other hand, Darjeeling's economy is totally dependent on West Bengal.One more reason is if we give away Gorkhaland it will cheer up other separatists group near by the Bodos and the Kamtapuris. Better to give them more autonomy but a separate state won't be wise.

When have our folks thought beyond the cosmetic in comparisons? They get Statehood, we too want Statehood.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom