What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

When have our folks thought beyond the cosmetic in comparisons? They get Statehood, we too want Statehood.:rolleyes:
10/12 years back, i often saw posters on walls in Calcutta that "we want separate country for Bengal". Reason???

Bcz GoI don't publish data about Subhash Bose and Ganguly is not being given enough chances in Indian team :lol:

10/12 years back, i often saw posters on walls in Calcutta that "we want separate country for Bengal". Reason???

Bcz GoI don't publish data about Subhash Bose and Ganguly is not being given enough chances in Indian team :lol:

Seriously?! How thoughtful! :hitwall:

Better for Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka to join in Bangladesh to make a new Country...

WTF ! 5 crores ! This can't be true. I know some Bangladeshis are living in India but this can't be more than 50 lakhs. Btw, if 5 crore Bangladeshis live in India its good. Please allow atleast 10 crore more. You know, we are over crowded. Our country can manage maximum 5 crore but here population is 20 crore! Officially 16 crore but real figure is 20 crore. India is blood brother to Bangladesh. Your country is big. You can shelter 15 crore Bangladeshi easily.

thats right it is about 5 crore.And Supreme Court officially says it is more than 30 millions .And close to 5 crores.
Sorry mate .We cant allow any foreigners in India not any more.You already know we are facing problem with 125 crore peoples.
There is also news is coming that North Indian labourers in South Indian states like TN and Kerala contains more laboures from BD than the original West Bengal people.We cant differentiate both of these people.Because their common language is Bengali.

thats right it is about 5 crore.And Supreme Court officially says it is more than 30 millions .And close to 5 crores.
Sorry mate .We cant allow any foreigners in India not any more.You already know we are facing problem with 125 crore peoples.
There is also news is coming that North Indian labourers in South Indian states like TN and Kerala contains more laboures from BD than the original West Bengal people.We cant differentiate both of these people.Because their common language is Bengali.

The accent is different.But then, it is not always possible to appoint a separate 'Bangladeshi-hunter' for the purpose.And the North Bengal districts have more or less similar accent too.

Yes First Time when i found that WTF are the only three words came out from my mouth. You said real figure is 20 crore actually its more than that but in Bangladesh 16 crore is living India has other. What are you talking about India's population is 1.27 billion man. Why we give shelter to 15 crore??? Why don't you ask this to Pakistan :D

India is a big country. Our culture is also same as that of India. Why should we ask Pakistan to shelter Bangladeshis? Culturally and linguistically Pakistan is alien to Bangladesh. India must take responsibility to take care of Bangladeshi immigrants. 5 crore is not enough. Allow 15 crore. Please. I am serious. You can not imagine how horrible it is to live with 200 million people in a tiny country. India is a brother country to Bangladesh. Basically Bangladeshis and Indians are absolutely same in every single criteria. Not even a pinch difference is there. So, you must allow Bangladeshis in India. :cheers:

The accent is different.But then, it is not always possible to appoint a separate 'Bangladeshi-hunter' for the purpose.And the North Bengal districts have more or less similar accent too.

Yeah, Bengali accent is slightly different between Bangladeshis and West Bengalis but its not a factor You guys should be broader minded in this case. Allow Bangladeshi immigrants for prosperous India and Bangladesh both.

India is a big country. Our culture is also same as that of India. Why should we ask Pakistan to shelter Bangladeshis? Culturally and linguistically Pakistan is alien to Bangladesh. India must take responsibility to take care of Bangladeshi immigrants. 5 crore is not enough. Allow 15 crore. Please. I am serious. You can not imagine how horrible it is to live with 200 million people in a tiny country. India is a brother country to Bangladesh. Basically Bangladeshis and Indians are absolutely same in every single criteria. Not even a pinch difference is there. So, you must allow Bangladeshis in India. :cheers:

Stop mocking it.. will you? No problem i having Bangladeshis in India.It is just that, why it has to be illegal ? It creates all kinds of problems in the society, from social to economical.There should be legal Work Permits, everybody should be accounted for and they should be paying taxes in India.

Yeah, Bengali accent is slightly different between Bangladeshis and West Bengalis but its not a factor You guys should be broader minded in this case. Allow Bangladeshi immigrants for prosperous India and Bangladesh both.

Okay.. now you are totally mocking it..No point in talking, come back when you can talk more seriously.

Stop mocking it.. will you? No problem i having Bangladeshis in India.It is just that, why it has to be illegal ? It creates all kinds of problems in the society, from social to economical.There should be legal Work Permits, everybody should be accounted for and they should be paying taxes in India.

Okay.. now you are totally mocking it..No point in talking, come back when you can talk more seriously.

You are constantly saying 5 crore 'illegal' Bangladeshis. Why do India allow 5 crore immigrants? How can you throw them out? You can't throw them out. Legalize them. Better solution. :tup:

You are constantly saying 5 crore 'illegal' Bangladeshis. Why do India allow 5 crore immigrants? How can you throw them out? You can't throw them out. Legalize them. Better solution. :tup:

For vote bank politics, as CPIM government of West Bengal issued ration cards to those illegal Bangladeshis i lieu of votes. And legalizing them will attract more immigrants from Bangladesh.

India is a big country. Our culture is also same as that of India. Why should we ask Pakistan to shelter Bangladeshis? Culturally and linguistically Pakistan is alien to Bangladesh. India must take responsibility to take care of Bangladeshi immigrants. 5 crore is not enough. Allow 15 crore. Please. I am serious. You can not imagine how horrible it is to live with 200 million people in a tiny country. India is a brother country to Bangladesh. Basically Bangladeshis and Indians are absolutely same in every single criteria. Not even a pinch difference is there. So, you must allow Bangladeshis in India.
Yes India is a big country but why we give shelter peoples who don't even like us. I think more than 70% peoples in Bangladesh hate India. The Bangladeshis in India are not paying taxes. The are attacking on Hindus in Assam, raping little girls there... Sorry But India is not for peoples like this....

You are constantly saying 5 crore 'illegal' Bangladeshis. Why do India allow 5 crore immigrants? How can you throw them out? You can't throw them out. Legalize them.
Congress and other parties in West Bangal and Assam are providing them Voters Card, Ration Cards, Aadhar Cards so that they can vote for them...

I think supreme court gave a figure of about 30 million.Thats a huge burden on National economy.Catching an illegal Bangladeshi is not an exact science.Those who are captured are sent back.But, I would personally want BSF to be more active and ruthless about it.Fear of getting shot while one is dangling from the barbed wires is probably the only thing that can put some check. Anyways it costs more to deport a guy than simply shoot him.

I think supreme court gave a figure of about 30 million.Thats a huge burden on National economy.Catching an illegal Bangladeshi is not an exact science.Those who are captured are sent back.But, I would personally want BSF to be more active and ruthless about it.Fear of getting shot while one is dangling from the barbed wires is probably the only thing that can put some check. Anyways it costs more to deport a guy than simply shoot him.

Why would you shoot your brother? Bangladeshis are working in India. So they are contributing in developments. You can not out throw 5 crore BDeshis. Better you give shelter to them and legalize them.

Why would you shoot your brother? Bangladeshis are working in India. So they are contributing in developments. You can not out throw 5 crore BDeshis. Better you give shelter to them and legalize them.

They should get a work permits and everything is cool.

Back
Top Bottom