What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

oh yeah Indian heritage bcoz sonia gandhi was prime minister then right

Yes, Troy and Constantinople ceased to be Greek heritage since Turks conquered them. :omghaha::omghaha: I always wonder what ancient Kiratas had to do with Kapilvastu. Anyway, entire Buddhism except Buddha's birthplace is now associated with India, stop grumbling we still own most of Buddhism heritage based on the lifetime of Buddha in India and we certainly won't let some random Maobadi to belittle our heritage.

Currently i dont have that link now coz im in Nepal, week ago i was in India at my Brother house in motihari bihar. that time i saw the text book, next mts im going there again as my uncle is facing election on JDU candidate there i will have pic which i will post on this site sir.

You must have read that textbook in your dreams.

Yes, Troy and Constantinople ceased to be Greek heritage since Turks conquered them. :omghaha::omghaha: I always wonder what ancient Kiratas had to do with Kapilvastu. Anyway, entire Buddhism except Buddha's birthplace is now associated with India, stop grumbling we still own most of Buddhism heritage based on the lifetime of Buddha in India and we certainly won't let some random Maobadi to belittle our heritage.

You must have read that textbook in your dreams.
we have never mentioned any wrong regarding lfie of buddha or his education in BOUDH GAYA but it was indian text book which created controversy nt the nepalese 1

we have never mentioned any wrong regarding lfie of buddha or his education in BOUDH GAYA but it was indian text book which created controversy nt the nepalese 1

I studied the NCERT book, it told me Buddha's birthplace is in Nepal still the Maobadis from your country create random fantasy to incite anti-India hatred. I see lots of random tom and dick and Harry telling why India has no claim on Buddhism because Buddha was born in Nepal.

I studied in CBSE, it told me Buddha's birthplace is in Nepal still the Maovadis from your country create random story to incite anti-India hatred. Certainly, I won't tolerate if some random Maovadi trying to belittle Indian Buddhist heritage based on Buddha's lifetime in India. I see lots of random tom and dick and Harry telling why India has no claim on Buddhism because Buddha was born in Nepal.
no 1 has said that india cannot claim its heritage based on Buddha lifetime, even srilanka and japan shares it but the whole controversy arise when sm1 hijackes buddha's birth place

no 1 has said that india cannot claim its heritage based on Buddha lifetime, even srilanka and japan shares it but the whole controversy arise when sm1 hijackes buddha's birth place

Good you are different from some others random guys. Leave Sri Lanka or Japan since I was talking about the heritage based the Buddha's lifetime.

Last edited:

Why the hell you are bringing a great sage in the arguments. He conquered mind rather than territories. Please exclude him.

I studied the NCERT book, it told me Buddha's birthplace is in Nepal still the Maobadis from your country create random fantasy to incite anti-India hatred. I see lots of random tom and dick and Harry telling why India has no claim on Buddhism because Buddha was born in Nepal.

If not others we all Indians should make these fools realize that fighting on these stupid topic where was he born where he died is of no use. Gautam Budhha is a Mahabodhi he is not bounded by territories.

Back
Top Bottom