What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

well i cannot say exactly coz there is no referendum held in this issue yet but as per my assumption if Nepal votes for India or China then 47% people will choose India espically those living in terai that has boarder with india where as 53% people living in hill will join China, IF IT IS MENDATIORY TO CHOOSE ANY BUT 100% WILL CHOOSE FOR INDEPENDENT NEPAL

No thanks we r happy 2 be independent and ur offer 2 join pakistan is nt on the list as we dnt want to established JIHAD factory here. Just look at ur own nation and be happy with what u have. Pakistan is beautiful country n pakistani should work to make it even better.
I think you always think about terrorism which is being developed by other countries in Pakistan. Don't think wrong sir.

If we could talk about serious matters rather than hypothetical situations of countries annexing each other, I think we'd be better educated from each other's perspectives.

Much of the conversation here seems....rather speculative than based on facts.

I think you always think about terrorism which is being developed by other countries in Pakistan. Don't think wrong sir.
Nope sir, I know as pakistani national you will nt accept my arguments but its the fact that when we hear any thing about pakistan the 1st thing that comes in mind is fundamental radicalism, Kalashnikov culture of karachi and blast in any part of ur country. There is no doubt to say but pakistan has itself created its image like that specially after 9/11 and osama's kill.

this is your answer by avoiding the real question. :o::o:
why should i avoid your question, but if u really want true answer then listen " i m nt responsible for what ur taught its ur politician on power which decide ur education system. they can give u true answer for this question nt me and if u really take my advice then vote 4 right candidate this time nt on basis of cast or religion, if nt then next time u will be taught like M.K Gandhi was born in Afganistan.

why should i avoid your question, but if u really want true answer then listen " i m nt responsible for what ur taught its ur politician on power which decide ur education system. they can give u true answer for this question nt me and if u really take my advice then vote 4 right candidate this time nt on basis of cast or religion, if nt then next time u will be taught like M.K Gandhi was born in Afganistan.
Well every body knows that Siddhartha was born in Lumbini but he became Buddha only in Bodh Gaya after enlightment.

Well every body knows that Siddhartha was born in Lumbini but he became Buddha only in Bodh Gaya after enlightment.
well nt every body knows that, the fact is text book in state of BIHAR teaches buddha was born in India.

Are we fighting over the Buddha issue again? X.X

well nt every body knows that, the fact is text book in state of BIHAR teaches buddha was born in India.
Well I am a CBSE(Central govt's board) student and we have been taught that Buddha was born in Lumbini, Nepal. And are you sure about Bihar govt board taughting otherwise? If yes link pls and pls not those propaganda links but genuine ones. Also If Indeed true, Bihar govt. Education board should aplogise unconditionally.

Well I am a CBSE(Central govt's board) student and we have been taught that Buddha was born in Lumbini, Nepal. And are you sure about Bihar govt board taughting otherwise? If yes link pls and pls not those propaganda links but genuine ones. Also If Indeed true, Bihar govt. Education board should aplogise unconditionally.
Currently i dont have that link now coz im in Nepal, week ago i was in India at my Brother house in motihari bihar. that time i saw the text book, next mts im going there again as my uncle is facing election on JDU candidate there i will have pic which i will post on this site sir.

Currently i dont have that link now coz im in Nepal, week ago i was in India at my Brother house in motihari bihar. that time i saw the text book, next mts im going there again as my uncle is facing election on JDU candidate there i will have pic which i will post on this site sir.
Its okay. I asked about link because I never ever saw any misinformation like that in Indian textbooks or by any official institutions before though I have faced nepalese who often allege India for that. Sometimes I feel if this is just a propaganda to make Nepalese anti-India.
See in this video, Amitabh Bachchan is clearly saying that Buddha was born in Nepal on a Nation TV channel still I don't get Nepalese who alleges India.

We don't claim Buddha's birthplace in India and I have no issue if Nepalese want to tell the world but Buddhism is largely an Indian heritage with the smaller share of Nepal and I really don't care if others want to grumble about that.

Its okay. I asked about link because I never ever saw any misinformation like that in Indian textbooks or by any official institutions before though I have faced nepalese who often allege India for that. Sometimes I feel if this is just a propaganda to make Nepalese anti-India.
See in this video, Amitabh Bachchan is clearly saying that Buddha was born in Nepal on a Nation TV channel still I don't get Nepalese who alleges India.
KBC is nt the officially authorized statement by indian goverment but a written text book authorized by state goverment of fedral republic does

We don't claim Buddha's birthplace in India and I have no issue if Nepalese want to tell the world but Buddhism is largely an Indian heritage with the smaller share of Nepal and I really don't care if others want to grumble about that.
oh yeah Indian heritage bcoz sonia gandhi was prime minister then right

HA?? And you want to join China?? :o::o:

KBC is nt the officially authorized statement by indian goverment but a written text book authorized by state goverment of fedral republic does

Stop being stupid. Our central govt, responsible foreign relations, in their textbooks clearly says Gautama was born in Lumbini.So do 99% other state books. If One state books has a factual mistake (assuming the birth thing is a fact thing and not opinion), then your harping about it gives away your real intention - whining and victimhood. Go cry us a river over a non issue.

HA?? And you want to join China?? :o::o:

Typical ingrate from one of the smaller failed states surrounding India.

Back
Top Bottom