What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

I am sure that Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan will gain some priority after joining in Pakistan along with Bangladesh.

I will prefer to join china rather than any country in this planet
Why??? Why India is not good option for Nepal?? And Why is China better option than India?? If its because of there GDP and Development than you and me all knows that India will also get that in future and will take place in top 3 GDP's in 2030...

I will prefer to join china rather than any country in this planet
Why??? Why India is not good option for Nepal?? And Why is China better option than India?? If its because of there GDP and Development than you and me all knows that India will also get that in future and will take place in top 3 GDP's in 2030...

They are better as separate country, Nepal joining India won't bring any benefit for us, the current arrangement is fine.

I will prefer to join china rather than any country in this planet.

Are you serious about this. :lol::lol:

Then say bye bye to Nepali culture and adopt the teachings of Mao and later Deng.

In such case of Nepal joining China, Chinese will bring 40 million Han Chinese to counter the population of 30 million Nepalese. :o::o:

Why should Nepal join India? Instead of joining with India its better to have free VISA system for Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan. I know Indian rupee is acceptable in Nepal. It should be acceptable in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka also. We can do it by SAARC. Common currency for all SAARC nations but Pakistan won't let that to happen. They are not letting India to join OIC even though India has 2nd largest Muslim population in the world after Indonesia.

India lacks strategic planning. It doesnt require to be 3rd largest economy by 2030 look the report
In 1981 china accounted for 43% of world poverty, south asia accounted for 29% of world poverty and africa for 11%
In 1991 china accounted for 32% of world poverty, south asia accounted for 32% of world poverty and africa for 15%
THE TREND COUNTINIOUS
in 2011 china accounted for 13% of world poverty, south asia accounted for 42% of world poverty and africa for 34%

according to world bank china reduced poverty by 680 million in 30 years between 1980-2010 which is 95% of global decline

NOW INDIA

in 1981 india had 429 million poor population which stood 60% of population by then
in 2010 india has 400 million poor population which stood 33% of population

CONCLUSION

there is 2 thing to decrease poverty no1. Capital economy no2. population growth
so if india had controlled population growth in back 1960 and free market economy in 1980 then with only 5% growth india would had not more than 172 million poor by now.

Then say bye bye to Nepali culture and adopt the teachings of Mao and later Deng.
Tshering i respect your views for culture, what my ancestor has endured in me is nt going out of me like urs but the thing is we have to think rationally for future, china has wise planning for next generation they predict the need of future and plans to achieve it which made them so successful by now but india lacks such thinking it is only considered with its achievement on democracy but is very slow in transormation. and yeah Deng has done smthing remarkable to human kind with such economic policy's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom