What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

WTF man for your "Hilsha" fish we have to keep 5 crore illegal Bangladeshis in India...
If you ban you export to India.. Trust me you will lose lots of money then how you will feed extra 5 crore Bangladeshis
punish.gif
huka.gif
tease.gif

There are also millions of illegal Indians living in Bangladesh. We are not sending them back because we love Indians. :)

WTF man for your "Hilsha" fish we have to keep 5 crore illegal Bangladeshis in India...
If you ban you export to India.. Trust me you will lose lots of money then how you will feed extra 5 crore Bangladeshis
punish.gif
huka.gif
tease.gif

Not to mention half of those fishermen will be jobless.Not quite the brightest bulb on the tree ehh??You the pattern here?

There are also millions of illegal Indians living in Bangladesh. We are not sending them back because we love Indians
I think its not millions of Indian its just half million :D
OK India is also ready to exchange 50 million Bangladeshis with 0.5 Million Indians.
huka.gif

Not to mention half of those fishermen will be jobless.Not quite the brightest bulb on the tree ehh??You the pattern here?
I didn't get your question plz describe properly :)
I thing if we send millions of Bangladeshis to Bangladesh than Indian will get more jobs here :)...

I think its not millions of Indian its just half million :D
OK India is also ready to exchange 50 million Bangladeshis with 0.5 Million Indians.
huka.gif

I didn't get your question plz describe properly :)
I thing if we send millions of Bangladeshis to Bangladesh than Indian will get more jobs here :)...
God... that was not a question.. that was a compliment to the person whom you had quoted...I hate it the most when I have to explain my own jokes...

There are also millions of illegal Indians living in Bangladesh. We are not sending them back because we love Indians. :)

Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka should join in with Bangladesh. And Bangladesh should be the one trying to make efforts for that purpose...

Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka should join in with Bangladesh. And Bangladesh should be the one trying to make efforts for that purpose...
Sri lanka??? they are progressing way better than BD Pak and Ind... Nepal will get no benefits by joining with Bd...

Our country can't bear 200 million people. By 2050 it would be 300 million and then population will stabilize. If you need peace then allow Bangladeshis otherwise be ready to have Hilsha ban. :closed:
no thanks. . yup we will ban hilsha... it is your problem. . fallow chinese 1 child policy... or use condoms. ...lol

Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka should join in with Bangladesh. And Bangladesh should be the one trying to make efforts for that purpose
LOL Nepal, Bhutan will never join with BD and Peoples from Nepal, Bhutan and BD are in India compare to Indians in this three countries..:coffee::nana:

Most Indians think that Nepal is already a part of India.

Most Indians think that Nepal is already a part of India.

That is because of cultural comfort and common faiths. But other than that economically I don't think it is a good idea. Nepal will gain massively but we will lose. We are not exactly a population of 15 crores to welcome more integration. Russia can afford that in Ukraine because they have maximum land and a miniscule population.

We simply cannot. While strong ties with Nepal and Bhutan are important, we are way better off having them as two separate countries.

That is because of cultural comfort and common faiths. But other than that economically I don't think it is a good idea. Nepal will gain massively but we will lose. We are not exactly a population of 15 crores to welcome more integration. Russia can afford that in Ukraine because they have maximum land and a miniscule population.

We simply cannot. While strong ties with Nepal and Bhutan are important, we are way better off having them as two separate countries.

I don't see any harm in an Autonomous Nepal within the Indian Union, only if its mutually agreeable though.

I don't see any harm in an Autonomous Nepal within the Indian Union, only if its mutually agreeable though.

We cannot handle more mongoloids in India. Too much racial diversity will ruin India.

We cannot handle more mongoloids in India. Too much racial diversity will ruin India.

O c'mon enough with the racism :crazy: and I would take Nepalese people over illegal Bangladeshis any given day. Besides Nepalese people have pretty much all the privilege in India anyways, wouldn't it be better if they bring their resources "to the table" as well?

Back
Top Bottom