What's new

Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

The accent is different.But then, it is not always possible to appoint a separate 'Bangladeshi-hunter' for the purpose.And the North Bengal districts have more or less similar accent too.

A Bengali can understand their difference in accent and can tell whether they are from BD or West Bengal.But South Indians like me cant find that.Thats the problem

A Bengali can understand their difference in accent and can tell whether they are from BD or West Bengal.But South Indians like me cant find that.Thats the problem
No, A West Bengali can not differentiate based on accent because 25% West Bengalis speak in Bangladeshi accent.

Bangladeshi accent : KorbA (Karega), KhabA (Khayega).

West Bengali accent : KorbE (Karoge), KhabE (Khaoge).

Last edited:
On-Topic:

Some years back in a Bollywood show, a critic called Komal Nahta said Nepal territory business is considered domestic business for Bollywood. After such statement many Nepalis burned effigy of Komal Nahta and there was huge online protests by Nepalese in Twitter and Facebook. Komal Nahta had to apologize for his statement.

No, A West Bengali can not differentiate based on accent because 25% West Bengalis speak in Bangladeshi accent.

You are wrong..I can very well spot the difference, and I am among the majority of Bengalis from West Bengal.

My friend in a single talk found out that two guys talking to each other in Bangali are B'deshi. Yes they can differentiate.

You are wrong..I can very well spot the difference, and I am among the majority of Bengalis from West Bengal.

If you can differentiate so easily then how can you allow 'illegal' BDeshis in your 'holy' India? You can't throw them out from India. Its your duty as elder brother to give shelter to younger brother. o_O You should welcome Bangladeshis. :welcome:

If you can differentiate so easily then how can you allow 'illegal' BDeshis in your 'holy' India? You can't throw them out from India. Its your duty as elder brother to give shelter to younger brother. You should welcome Bangladeshis.
Bangladeshis could join India during the separation but they didn't...
As i said Bangladeshis hate Indians and Hindus mostly so they don't deserve to be in India.

Can you really tell the difference between someone from West Bengal and Bangladesh always, or is it more to do with accent, mannerism?

Last edited:
Bangladeshis could join India during the separation but they didn't...
As i said Bangladeshis hate Indians and Hindus mostly so they don't deserve to be in India.

Our country can't bear 200 million people. By 2050 it would be 300 million and then population will stabilize. If you need peace then allow Bangladeshis otherwise be ready to have Hilsha ban. :closed:

Can you really tell the difference between someone from West Bengal and Bangladesh always, or is it more to do with accent, mannerism?

As I said before, the accent is different from what is spoken in West Bengal.You go to Bankura, Bibhum or Burdwan district, you will find entirely different accent.You go to Midnapore or 24 parganas, there it is different too.However, in the North Bengal districts, it is somewhat similar to that spoken in Bangladesh.

What that suppose to mean?? Sorry but i didn't understand :)

He is talking about a particular type of fish, which is probably the only export item of Bangladesh.Its a country of fishermen basically.

He is talking about a particular type of fish, which is probably the only export item of Bangladesh.Its a country of fishermen basically.

Once we ban Hilsha export keep on performing festivals. :sad:

Once we ban Hilsha export keep on performing festivals.
WTF man for your "Hilsha" fish we have to keep 5 crore illegal Bangladeshis in India...
If you ban you export to India.. Trust me you will lose lots of money then how you will feed extra 5 crore Bangladeshis
punish.gif
huka.gif
tease.gif

Back
Top Bottom