What's new

Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We both suffering from corruption ! :(

How many countries in world have produced their own jets ???
MK-1 might now be the best thing IAF will have but it will be better than Mig-21s. Thats fine by me.

you can discuss on points but please don't quote me just to "hate PSUs mission "

Just wait a couple of more years then ................till mk1 gets foc don't be proud with it.
It has to clear 1700 more parameters to get the foc,airway refuelling pod has to be installed,radome still dosen't work and there are countless other things that no one from us knows.

Had it been doing very well,it would have got foc this year at least.

When tejas gets foc i will be the first one to be happy here but not now.............

We both suffering from corruption ! :(

No HAL is also incompetent due to inferior workforce as a result of quotas.
Tell me how can an organization make something if its 50% of workforce gets in due to quota system and in competitive sense never deserved to get there??

MK-1 might now be the best thing IAF will have but it will be better than Mig-21s. Thats fine by me.

you can discuss on points but please don't quote me just to "hate PSUs mission "

So am I supposed to blame ADA for the missed delivery schedules of Mark-1 ?????

How many countries have a population of 1.4 billion and how many produce more engineers than us?:coffee:

It was Mig 21++ at the time of IOC 1 as per IAF chief nayak. He said that they have waited for a long and thus do not want a partial platform. When he made this statement, Lots of test were pending. Release trials were made at low speed. LCA was flying at 17*AOA.

Now cold whether trial success. LCA is flying at 24* AOA and have done Mach 1.6. Release trials are made at fast speed. Jet has improved a lot since than.

it's still in testing phase, so yes you are.
when mk1 cleared FOC and ADA transfer the tech to HAL then only they are responsible for any delay in mk1 production.

If not then please quote me any article that says mk1 is delaying due to HAL.

No HAL is also incompetent due to inferior workforce as a result of quotas.
Tell me how can an organization make something if its 50% of workforce gets in due to quota system and in competitive sense never deserved to get there??

50% o_O

it's still in testing phase, so yes you are.
when mk1 cleared FOC and ADA transfer the tech to HAL then only they are responsible for any delay in mk1 production.

If not then please quote me any article that says mk1 is delaying due to HAL.
MK-1 is in production line. March 2014 was 1st delivery schedule. And to clear FOC they need to come out of production line. Thats why even FOC date is postponed.

MK-1 is in production line. March 2014 was 1st delivery schedule. And to clear FOC they need to come out of production line. Thats why even FOC date is postponed.

By how much time is the question here.
Idrw article stated that it will be at least 2 years.................i have no idea

I know this very well but please quote me any article that says the delay is on their part

Its a combined failure of HAL,ADA and DRDO..................all have some work to do in tejas,,,and we have absolutely 0 idea on the real problems it might be facing.

I know this very well but please quote me any article that says the delay is on their part
Are you even reading ???
I asked that to sandy in last few posts !!!!! Look up.
Nobody knows what happen. But its always the production agency that get blamed for delayed production :rofl:
If you want to say ADA/DRDO is making changes in design of Mk-1 be my guest and show me. I am all ears :tup:

Kanjoron hun teh TATA ne vi engine bana liye
sharam karo !

It was Mig 21++ at the time of IOC 1 as per IAF chief nayak. He said that they have waited for a long and thus do not want a partial platform. When he made this statement, Lots of test were pending. Release trials were made at low speed. LCA was flying at 17*AOA.

Now cold whether trial success. LCA is flying at 24* AOA and have done Mach 1.6. Release trials are made at fast speed. Jet has improved a lot since than.

I agree here............we need to have mk1 asap and those killer migs need to be retired asap.
Am not blaming the mig-21,it was very good in its heydeys but in 2014 it just sucks

Kanjoron hun teh TATA ne vi engine bana liye
sharam karo !

Kehda engine bai??

LCA has displayed some stunning 20 sec. high speed vertical loop. If it does that in horizontal loop also, I would say that jet has come a long way. I read one officer saying that most of the aerodynamic issues are resolved and you will witness very high agility of plane in coming air shows. I am least concerned with when AESA comes and when the gun is fitted and EW. I am concern with when the AOA is raised to 28*, when the flight envelope is expanded to 8G and when jet hits mach 1.8 speed.

@proud_indian there is one article about missed timeline 2014 in BR. I will try to find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom